Energy Drink Thread

Haus

<Silver Donator>
i drink the Black Cherry kind every day. 16oz Ice Mountain bottles from the back of the fridge, drink a sip then squirt this in til the cloud of flavoring reaches above the label.

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post or not but... Another solid combo is A large heavy poured Vodka and Soda with Mio Energy. It's like your own homebrew 4loco...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post or not but... Another solid combo is A large heavy poured Vodka and Soda with Mio Energy. It's like your own homebrew 4loco...
this is a fine thread for it.

one thing about Mio Energy for me is that it doesn't seem as strong as it should for the amount of caffeine i'm supposedly getting from it. i'm sure that a full fledged energy drink would be better with alcohol if the goal of mixing with an energy drink is to kind of counter-act the alcohol in search of a balance.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I meter it with counting.... About a 2 second squirt for regular mornings, up to a 4 second for "Wake the F up" mornings.... It's dosed me better than soda, and I don't have a real taste for coffee or Red Bull.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Saw these today and tried the orange one, tastes like orange dreamcicle. Going to be my new go to.

IMG_20190710_151048.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There's a dude in my office who takes 5 servings of preworkout throughout the day in lieu of any energy drinks.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a dude in my office who takes 5 servings of preworkout throughout the day in lieu of any energy drinks.
I believe it. Take small doses instead of a full shot. What's a mind blown pre workout these days that's any good? I wanna get swol.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if this counts but been enjoying these when Im hung over and its hot outside.

images.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

so fuckin good

8.5/10

maybe 9/10 if you love watermelon

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Aldi's KETO energy drink.

8/10 Much better than Monster

everything is natural to a degree (vegetable juice for food coloring)

Reign and Gridlock

Goodbye nasty Monster and Red Bull

Hekotat

Reign has teh weirdest flavors though.

I'm on the Quake, G-Fuel and Pineapple/Orange/Mango Mountain Dew Energy (Thanks to whomever posted that). I was shocked the MD only had 12g of sugar.

Crone

Reign has teh weirdest flavors though.

I'm on the Quake, G-Fuel and Pineapple/Orange/Mango Mountain Dew Energy (Thanks to whomever posted that). I was shocked the MD only had 12g of sugar.
Not the Gamer Fuel from Mountain Dew, right? Because that shit is just nasty!

Hekotat

Not the Gamer Fuel from Mountain Dew, right? Because that shit is just nasty!

No, I can't remember the exact name but someone posted it here a few days ago I think. See if I can find the post.

Hekotat

Maybe it was the fast food thread.

Kickstart. I guess they reduced the sugar in them, I'm down with it.

Last edited:

Crone

Maybe it was the fast food thread.

Kickstart. I guess they reduced the sugar in them, I'm down with it.
Ohhh ok. Kickstart has been around a Hella long time. As far as I know though the caffeine content isn't that high?

Hekotat

Ohhh ok. Kickstart has been around a Hella long time. As far as I know though the caffeine content isn't that high?

I believe it said 250mg. I'll have to check again.

I us d to drink them but they were super sweet, I think they dialed them back.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Reign Sour Apple

8/10 for normies
7.75 for sour freaks

Very good but a tad weak on sour. Gfuel sour apple still reigns supreme.

Reign Cotton Candy

7/10

I’ll give them a A for effot and probably the best cotton candy flavor out there minus gfuel.
Reign Peach

8/10 very good. I’m not a big peach guy but my wife who hates energy drinks gave it a 8.5/10.

I’m mostly into Gfuel and feel like most energy drinks taste like chemical trash. I’m glad to find out Reign is putting out quality products as is Aldis.