Energy Drink Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
miami-cola.jpg

tastes just like diet soda. fuck, now that i think about it, i should have checked the can to see if it was sweetened with aspartame instead of sucralose, because it tasted THAT close to Diet Pepsi / Diet Coke.

if that's what you want in an energy drink flavor then you're probably happy, because for some reason energy drinks that taste like traditional cola are incredibly few and far between.
Love diet coke out of a can. All other mediums are trash tier. Must try!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
On slippery slippery behest I ordered one of their newer flavors Gfuel Snow Cone.

1575820952744.png

It truly is amazing. rad rad it’s what Chug rug should have been. Far superior in everyway. It’s got a nice tiny weak sour but it’s for someone that does like the taste of a Snow Cone from a stand at the beach.

The texture is also amazing on the palate. Somehow it really does have a smooth Snow Coney feel to it.

I just wanted to say don’t even bother with the mix drinks unless you got a blender bottle or gfuel bottle. I’ve heard some of you guys bitching about grains and you are using a plastic bottle or spoon to mix with. No bueno.

I’ll be getting another tub and my rating is 9.5.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

On slippery slippery behest I ordered one of their newer flavors Gfuel Snow Cone.

View attachment 236792

It truly is amazing. rad rad it’s what Chug rug should have been. Far superior in everyway. It’s got a nice tiny weak sour but it’s for someone that does like the taste of a Snow Cone from a stand at the beach.

The texture is also amazing on the palate. Somehow it really does have a smooth Snow Coney feel to it.

I just wanted to say don’t even bother with the mix drinks unless you got a blender bottle or gfuel bottle. I’ve heard some of you guys bitching about grains and you are using a plastic bottle or spoon to mix with. No bueno.

I got plenty of grains using multiple different blender bottles. I could never get it smooth.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got plenty of grains using multiple different blender bottles. I could never get it smooth.
Try Gfuel shaker and shake for a solid 20-30.

I never have grains. You probably only shake for 5 seconds you sob.

Crone

Try Gfuel shaker and shake for a solid 20-30.

I never have grains. You probably only shake for 5 seconds you sob.
I've used the Gfuel Shaker, and the grains are so real. I shook it for 2 minutes. Even gave it to my kids to shake for a while because they thought it was a fun game.

Bottom line is that it's never going to appeal to me as much as other Energy drinks because lack of carbonation that I have been conditioned to be part of an Energy Drink.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've used the Gfuel Shaker, and the grains are so real. I shook it for 2 minutes. Even gave it to my kids to shake for a while because they thought it was a fun game.

Bottom line is that it's never going to appeal to me as much as other Energy drinks because lack of carbonation that have been conditioned to be part of the drink.
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Crone

He drinks like 5 monsters a day and they don’t faze him.
Regime, you know me so well. Lol

It's only 1, but yes. I have found that if I have a second in the afternoon it does allow me to stay up pretty late if I want too. Otherwise I can just lay down and go to sleep.

rad

Lord of Guk

View attachment 236792

Consider it owned... should have it shortly, will let ya know what I think!

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Been doing red bull sugar free. New to energy drinks. Anything else out there that's sugar free and tasty?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Been doing red bull sugar free. New to energy drinks. Anything else out there that's sugar free and tasty?

Bang and Reign are the best sugar free ones out there right now flavorwise, but they're also the highest caffeine content.

If you don't want to go overboard on the caffeine, Rockstar Recovery are pretty good and nearly sugar free.

Xyience is great for sugar free but hard to find

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bang and Reign are the best sugar free ones out there right now flavorwise, but they're also the highest caffeine content.

If you don't want to go overboard on the caffeine, Rockstar Recovery are pretty good and nearly sugar free.

Ya looking for something with lower caffeine. I want to be able to drink more of it in volume..

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

I think those are the worst flavored variants out of the bunch, they were the first to jump on the insane caffeine train and it made them popular.

There are many sugar free options out there, look into the monster ultras.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I usually buy whats on sale at my local market. They usually have some sort of deal like 4for $5 or 10 for $10. But I like the Blue and White Rockstars the best. Orange and white monsters are good too. Dont like Red bull other than in mixed drinks.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I usually buy whats on sale at my local market. They usually have some sort of deal like 4for $5 or 10 for $10. But I like the Blue and White Rockstars the best. Orange and white monsters are good too. Dont like Red bull other than in mixed drinks.

The regular Red Bulls have the best flavors, the sugar free ones are like Plum, Acai and a bunch of other weird shit.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Best mixed drink.... Johhny Vegas

To make a Johnny Vegas, you need Red Bull, tequila, and watermelon liquor. It's a great summertime cocktail! In an ice-filled glass, I will mix one ounce of tequila and a half ounce watermelon. Stir, and top with Red Bull

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The regular Red Bulls have the best flavors, the sugar free ones are like Plum, Acai and a bunch of other weird shit.
Not a fan of regular RB at all, but I tried the Acai and pear this past week. Thought both were solid.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
dude, buy from amazon

Rockstar Energy Drink Pure Zero Energy Drink, Silver Ice, 16 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 24) if you subscribe white rockstar is 26bucks for 24, monster is 28bucks for 24

(theres more in savings w/ monster since it's 33reg but subscribe is a good deal at 28)

i get the monthly monster