Epic Seven

Molten Core Raider
Eh, I dunno. I never farmed Wyvern 10 much, I farmed 9 while i finished building my group for wyvern 11. Level 9 still has access to t6 drops and the t6 crafting components. I still think it'd be the better option over feeding stones to the slot machine and praying for something good to show. Maybe your luck with it has been better than mine :p Rerolling the shop scared me off long ago after too many stones spent with nothing to show for it.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eh, I dunno. I never farmed Wyvern 10 much, I farmed 9 while i finished building my group for wyvern 11. Level 9 still has access to t6 drops and the t6 crafting components. I still think it'd be the better option over feeding stones to the slot machine and praying for something good to show. Maybe your luck with it has been better than mine :p Rerolling the shop scared me off long ago after too many stones spent with nothing to show for it.
Well I haven't gotten great items from the shop but they were massive upgrades because I have had bad luck with drops. :)

Don't think I've had any t6 drop yet from wyvern. :(

Aazrael

I can do Wyvern 10 now reliably with Ken, Aramintha, Angelica and Luna.

For Wyvern 11 I cant really survive all the attacks, got Krau at 20k hp and Angelica at 17k atm but I think my units are a bit too slow, 120-130 speed on all. Feels like Angelica cant get her heals in fast enough. Might try change her HP% boots to speed if I can find any.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pulled a Kitty Clarissa today, she any good? Seems fairly meh but going to level her to 50 anyway. Since pulling Ass Cat my ML pulls have all been Rikoris or Elson garbage

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Pulled a Kitty Clarissa today, she any good? Seems fairly meh but going to level her to 50 anyway. Since pulling Ass Cat my ML pulls have all been Rikoris or Elson garbage

She's weak against anything that can remove buffs, but she can be strong against content/teams that rely on buffs. Essentially she's as as strong as your best DPS, as she works like a clone of your top DPS with more utility. So if you have a really heavy hitter, she gets stronger. (But it can fuck up if she's dispelled) She also requires a lot of investment to get good.[/QUOTE]

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wonder what character we get today (shud be light based, maybe light aether?). On the bright side i lvled up shadow rose a bit, and she is brilliant. Will get her mainy on pvp team, but im using her on wyern as well (lvl 48 atm). She replaced my ma ken there cause she debuff much more easily and allow me to use aurius. Also my ken has a shit load of AP almost 1k more than luna, wich mean its a bit wasted with tama dmg wise ( luna can hit up to 22k ken, does 9 -10k max). Right now i can easily 3man w10 (luna tama angelica).

I really cant wait to finish mix n max Luna gear and upgrade shadow rose.

My only gripe with this game is the randomized upgrade on loot stat. it piss me so much off. Game BADLY need a Reroll system on at least 1 stat of the 4, or a targeted upgrade on the stats. I have soo many good pieaces that got basically wasted due to max increase on health or defense or eff resistance instead the more useful stat, is maddening!!

Last edited:

Aazrael

Wonder what character we get today (shud be light based, maybe light aether?). On the bright side i lvled up shadow rose a bit, and she is brilliant. Will get her mainy on pvp team, but im using her on wyern as well (lvl 48 atm). She replaced my ma ken there cause she debuff much more easily and allow me to use aurius. Also my ken has a shit load of AP almost 1k more than luna, wich mean its a bit wasted with tama dmg wise ( luna can hit up to 22k ken, does 9 -10k max). Right now i can easily 3man w10 (luna tama angelica).

I really cant wait to finish mix n max Luna gear and upgrade shadow rose.

My only gripe with this game is the randomized upgrade on loot stat. it piss me so much off. Game BADLY need a Reroll system on at least 1 stat of the 4, or a targeted upgrade on the stats. I have soo many good pieaces that got basically wasted due to max increase on health or defense or eff resistance instead the more useful stat, is maddening!!
How is normal Rose compared to Shadow Rose? Pulled normal one yesterday.

Yea the randomness sucks when it all goes toward a crappy stat.

Got Wyvern 11 on auto now with maybe 80% success rate, if I manually time Lunas Def break when shield goes up its 100%. My Kise still got attack power upgrades to get so will probably be 100% on auto when I get ring/amulett upgrades. The thing that made Wyvern go from 100% fail to what it is now is I gave Krau a def% boot instead of hp%. So now he survives as he should.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
no idea, i used my normal rose as food long ago. Tanks need a buff in this game cause except for few exceptions (falconer kluri/shadow rose), u can generally fill their role with either a healer or war. IIRC normal rose is water right? as u got krau i think it would be pretty much redundant to waste resource on her.

I geared up my ceci, but i think ill retire her soon. Used her mostly on PVP but yeah, she is falling behind now. im about to finish the spec change to kluri, then ill start farming banshee 11 for crit sets.

Aazrael

no idea, i used my normal rose as food long ago. Tanks need a buff in this game cause except for few exceptions (falconer kluri/shadow rose), u can generally fill their role with either a healer or war. IIRC normal rose is water right? as u got krau i think it would be pretty much redundant to waste resource on her.

I geared up my ceci, but i think ill retire her soon. Used her mostly on PVP but yeah, she is falling behind now. im about to finish the spec change to kluri, then ill start farming banshee 11 for crit sets.
Yea I'm set with Krau, His S3 can do 20k+ dmg if he is low HP. Got him in a pretty good place atm, the ring and neck could be better though.

He made the abyss a joke when I got him kitted out. Was stuck on 59 but now I'm on 68 with all wins on the first try.

Molten Core Raider
Normal Rose is solid. She is really nice for w11 and isnt bad in pvp. I think Shadow Rose is probably better overall but she's worth building if you need a wyvern tank (since you have Krau, you're probably set in that department)

Wonder what character we get today (shud be light based, maybe light aether?)
No new banner today, looks like we're back on our banner once every 2 week schedule. We'll also likely never get light/dark units on banners as these elements are only from the Moonlight Summon.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
hmm pity. I thought we would get a light based unit cause the vendor for the third week event sold lights rune, and it usually always sold the element of the character on the banner.

But yeah seem no new char this week, read the patch notes a bit ago, the new artifact seem nice, pity i have no mage in any of my lines up.

Aazrael

The ring will fit perfect on my Krau. Even if I break a health set I will gain Def+HP once I switch a few items and its fully upgraded (wich is a pain).

Doing all out Ancient Coins mission but it is slow going getting ring/neck charms.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Managed to get lidica yesterday, tho she seem pretty underwhelming and heard she doesnt scale up that much. Do not see much merit into lvling her up, except maybe for pvp, still i have soo many good pvp unit that i wouldnt be confortable to switch her in ( right now i got Cidd/bellona/luna/ma ken..... all 60, i will switch one of those for shaadow rose, cidd prolly or bellona depend on enemy comp). Any advice?

I changed my luna gear from atk crit to speed crit with the event crit neck. She is such a monster.... i just need to find a better speed ring (the one i use atm suck), and increase her effectivness a bit. Also maxed her s3 (seen her doing almost 30k dmg on a def break enemy with her s3). I am using her basically everywhere. She also took a spot on my pvp team, with her speed she always goes first and 9/10 of the time she 1 shot an enemy with her s3, making my life super easy.

Thinking of maxing her s2 as well, since her crit took a bit of a dive since i switched to speed gear, but its quite the investement, for 6% crit/atk. Even tho i may go for it, im a bit ocd when is about maxing, and she s almost done.

Molten Core Raider
Lidica has her uses in both pve and pvp, but yes she is a more niche hero compared to others. She's not really a damage oriented hero so don't expect big numbers to come from her, she's more of a support hero than damage dealer. Where she excels however is controlling the battlefield. She can flat shut down the golem 11 fight. The golem might get one non-counterattack turn in the entire battle if her S3 lands consistently. Hell raid Karkanis can also be screwed with by her abilities to make the fight sooo much easier. Since most of her skill ups are damage increases she really doesnt require too much mola investment (just get that S3 to +3 for the 1 turn reduction).

Her use in pvp is ridiculous though. I've been using her in guild wars and it's almost not fair. Mine has 230 speed so she without question attacks first and completely shuts down the enemy teams healer/buffer or big damage dealer if they're running Luna/Lorina/Axe God. From there, my Luna just cuts them down.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, Luna is a ridiculous hero and has increased my effectiveness all over the game - the only area she's annoying is raid, because her options are absolutely terrible. I have Lidica as well and debating on whether to 6* her, FKluri or Tam next. Tam is great even at 5*, but is a pretty wet noodle and dies so easily if she gets targeted

Aazrael

Can you drop all attack when going speed/critical? Or do you want attack also mixed in?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i personally try to get atk mixed in as well ( from what ive read most dps hero u want crit dmg on neck/atk on ring/speed on boots). Right now my luna have 2401 ap, 213%cDmg at 205 speed, but only 12% effectivness. I just need a new %atk speed or crit ring (i have 2 good %speed crit and speed boots i can interchange depending on the type of ring i get), cause the one i use is lvl 45 with 2 crappy non % stats.

Aazrael

i personally try to get atk mixed in as well ( from what ive read most dps hero u want crit dmg on neck/atk on ring/speed on boots). Right now my luna have 2401 ap, 213%cDmg at 205 speed, but only 12% effectivness. I just need a new %atk speed or crit ring (i have 2 good %speed crit and speed boots i can interchange depending on the type of ring i get), cause the one i use is lvl 45 with 2 crappy non % stats.
Im using Luna for Defense break a lot, shes at 55 effectivness, 210 critdmg and around 3200 attack, but she is really slow. She works pretty good atm but can be better. :) Got too crappy gear to make her a speed set though. Will continue farm Wyvern 11 and hope for luck. :)

Molten Core Raider
My Luna is still wearing the ilvl 85 abyss set (and crit chest/ring). My speed gear is spread pretty thin right now and I just dont have enough to put on her that can best the stats she has. Her speed is pretty low, around 135, but until the wyvern and crafting is nicer to me, it's what I got.

Bellona and Lidica have my best speed gear and while I could strip one of them for Luna, I'd just be crippling myself elsewhere cause a slow Lidica or Bellona are worthless. My Lidica is crazy fast, something around 230 speed and Bellona is around 210 (and I have a 180ish speed Diene). Unequipping is too damn expensive to swap gear back and forth, I need to hopefully build more sets.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm still absolutely loving this game, it's got its hooks in me like P&D did a few years ago - but I wish they would give us either more gear sources, or no cost to swap gear around. It's incredibly frustrating to pull a great hero, but the only way to utilize it effectively is to strip a current hero of it's gear, costing a feck ton of $$, or grinding it up (the wyvern gear grind is absolutely brutal).

Other than that, they also need to add way more "packs" at the $20-$50 range that would tempt "dolphins" like me (i.e. people spending $40/mth but WOULD spend more if there were compelling options). As it stands though, it's easy for me not to spend a ton here because the cash shop kind of sucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user