Epic Seven

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Did i just miss something, or is there no way to get more than 2 teams? I dont know why theres not an arena exclusive team at least.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Did i just miss something, or is there no way to get more than 2 teams? I dont know why theres not an arena exclusive team at least.

Bring up your team organization window, at the bottom left corner there is +add team. (You can double tap the table to bring up the screen, too.)

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm still absolutely loving this game, it's got its hooks in me like P&D did a few years ago - but I wish they would give us either more gear sources, or no cost to swap gear around. It's incredibly frustrating to pull a great hero, but the only way to utilize it effectively is to strip a current hero of it's gear, costing a feck ton of $$, or grinding it up (the wyvern gear grind is absolutely brutal).

Other than that, they also need to add way more "packs" at the $20-$50 range that would tempt "dolphins" like me (i.e. people spending $40/mth but WOULD spend more if there were compelling options). As it stands though, it's easy for me not to spend a ton here because the cash shop kind of sucks.
Yea the store needs work. I rather fool myself with a few small purchases than a 50 or 100 dollar pack. I only buy the monthly bonus packs because they are cheap.

Is the molagora pack gone? Was tempted to buy it but I guess I missed it, what was the price on it?

Molten Core Raider
$50 bucks on the Molagora pack. I always grab it when it's available, it's the most bang for the buck for sure seeing how much of a bottleneck molas usually are. I also usually drop 100 bucks on the big summon pack once a month because the first one of you buy per month gives you a bonus 4-5* ticket. Granted Ive only gotten a 5* once from it, it's still a nice bonus on top of all the summons you get to do along with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

I had saved dust for a while and got Rod of Amaryllis, that thing is crazy with Angelica, she heals way more now compared to using Celestine.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah i gave it to tama i get around 2.x something heal on 3 and max ive seen 5k something on the lowest (with her s2 in normal stance). Way better than celestine

Aazrael

yeah i gave it to tama i get around 2.x something heal on 3 and max ive seen 5k something on the lowest (with her s2 in normal stance). Way better than celestine
I got all the main heroes I use at 6stars now and kinda at a loss who to boost next. The top 3 are C.Dom, C.Armin and Destina. C.Dom is good but I don't have the gear needed for her so thinking second healer instead.

My 6 stars in the picture.

Screenshot_20190302-171259_Epic Seven.jpg

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i would go for armin if u pvp. 2 turn invulnerability is pretty brutal, but thats just me. If u need a 2nd healer then ye got for destina if u dont have anyone else (I used to run destina, but kind of stopped using her all togheter now).

• 1Like

Aazrael

i would go for armin if u pvp. 2 turn invulnerability is pretty brutal, but thats just me. If u need a 2nd healer then ye got for destina if u dont have anyone else (I used to run destina, but kind of stopped using her all togheter now).
Yea Will maybe do C.Armin, might be nice for GW as well.

Got both Armin and C.Armin. Not sure which is the better for PvP.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
C armin id say. u get 2 turns of complete invulnerability for the whole group, immunity and 20% passive crit dmg reduction. VERY annoying.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i don't play this game, wife does.

her game locked up on thurs patch, couldn't get past 3sec after login, did all the airplane mode, yada yada.

loaded it up on ipad, nope

game doesn't work on my rooted droid

loaded it up in bluestacks, then it worked, haven't gone back to ios/iphone yet.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Nope, still crashes on ios.

Lulz, now i have it bluestacks on my htpc and she teamviewer into it to play

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Had a pretty good day today. Was able to power through 10-10 on normal. Had enough gold transmit stones to get two galaxy summons. Ended up with a K. Clarissa.

Ive been unable to get any good fire dps units, but had a good feeling about my 30 bookmarks. Pulled out Haste on my fifth summon. Should be able to fill out some different teams with him.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Haste is a good unit, I'd definitely build him up. K Clarissa I have as well, decent first pull from ML

Sounds like Charles is coming today, curious if he'll be an ML pull or a banner or what...

Aazrael

Haste is a good unit, I'd definitely build him up. K Clarissa I have as well, decent first pull from ML

Sounds like Charles is coming today, curious if he'll be an ML pull or a banner or what...
Rate up banner it seems. Zero Bellonas, zero Tamarine and zero Lidicas. My luck sucks on the banners, probably 50-100 pulls on them each.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya looks like a debuffer grass tank - I might pull for him but might just save as I only have 65 bookmarks atm

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
FYI on Charles, his attack modifiers are really good. He's a knight, but he's more of an offense based one it seems. Bet he's a beast with Hillag Lance and a DPS set. His S1 has a 1.0 mod (Average), but it has a 25% to proc his S2--which has a 1.5-1.8 Mod. His S3 is a 1.5-2.2 mod depending on how many targets it hits and buffs attack. So it doesn't look like he's competing with Fluri as a tank, rather he's more of a support with heavy offense (A "bruiser" type character.)

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
damn, i was stucked on sez floor (not exactly sure what abyss floor lvl was, i guess around 67?), i went with angelica (hp set+ max wonder vial) lvl 50 14ish k hp, luna (maxed speed/crit set), Tama 50+ (she is lvling up to 60, speed hp set), and Bellona/cidd ( both lvl 60, i prefer bellona cause crit DMG set and her s1 hit like a truck on abyss, sometime tho i use cidd with lucielle and easy debuff), and went straight to floor 80 with no losses.

It also got me, dark achates, general purgiss and challenger dominiel... damn i cant really whine lol.

Last edited: