Epic Seven

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
WTF! Those are pretty great ML pulls all things considered - I was stuck on that piece of shit floor for a while too and pushed through it with Luna/Bellona/Tam/AssCat (thank god I didn't up his S1 for his stupid bleed debuff). Bellona's def break popped a ton but I was able to finally burst him down. I'm cruising up through the 70's now with little issue and really want to get the set finished so I can gear up another dps (thinking of using on Luna and putting her 71lvl set on Lidica).

I pulled about 20 times for Charles and didn't get him but did get his artifact

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah, no luck with charles as well so far, it seem pretty great from what ive seen using him during the adventure. I was lvling up lidica, but ill put her on break and lvl challenger dom asap. Her kit is fantastic really Crit group buff, Group CR push, insane dmg. Going cDMG/crit (or cDmg/hp) set, only prob i need to get a crit/hp neck with crit dmg main stat (the one from event is for Luna).

Rothir

Lord Nagafen Raider
I pulled Dark Corvus .. what a let down. Looking through research he looks like he could be OK in PvP, but only with phenomenal gear and a healthy investment in his skills. Hopefully they rework him in the future because set next to something like ML Ken, or even Lorina he is disappointing for an ML 5*.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sez floor was too easy with Angelica, Kise, Luna and Krau, just turned off S3 on Luna for no debuffing. The floor I had trouble with was the golem one.

Used lvl 50 Kiris for a few floors but went to 80 with relatively ease.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Managed an Angelica with the free summon today. Think thats probably the best thing ive ever gotten from a free summon in any game.

Molten Core Raider
yeah, no luck with charles as well so far, it seem pretty great from what ive seen using him during the adventure. I was lvling up lidica, but ill put her on break and lvl challenger dom asap. Her kit is fantastic really Crit group buff, Group CR push, insane dmg. Going cDMG/crit (or cDmg/hp) set, only prob i need to get a crit/hp neck with crit dmg main stat (the one from event is for Luna).

Maybe it's just my personal preference of how I like to play, but imo Lidica is a far better investment than C.Dom. Lidica is top tier for guild wars and arena, can completely shut down the golem 11 fight, she can abuse raid bosses, and can a play key role in clearing the new abyss 80-90 floors.

C.Dom is useful, but doesnt excel in as many areas as Lidica can.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Been so damn busy with work and travel have barely logged in other than collect a daily and patch when on WiFi. Need to get my groove back.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So I played this for maybe a month at release and came back to it a few weeks ago. I'm enjoying it more and will likely keep playing for a while this time. I did create a guild for myself, but if there is room in the guild I'll drop it. I believe it's a 24 hour cooldown to join a new guild after leaving one.

My roster is pretty anemic, but I have had some luck with the last couple banners. Started out with just Destina and Tenebria as my only 5 stars, but I have picked up Luna, Lidica and now Charles. Have F Kluri and just completed C Lorina last night, and I have both Angelica and Achates so I'm pretty set on healers. Luna is my only 60, and I'm thinking Lidica will be next once I have the fodder.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
what artifact are u using for lidica? i gave her the artifact that was on her banner (forgot the name) but maybe the song of star is better?

Molten Core Raider
what artifact are u using for lidica? i gave her the artifact that was on her banner (forgot the name) but maybe the song of star is better?
I use the Sword of Judgment, it's the artifact that was on banner with her. I havent tried Song of Stars yet (I just recently pulled my first one). Usually Lidica is there to manipulate the enemy's CR and the Sword of Judgment helps with that. There will be instances that I use Song though. I need to level it up and give it a try.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm pretty much sticking with the suggestions in the tier list for now and lack song of the stars, so I'm using rosa hargana right now.

Also forgot, in game name is Denamian.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Was wanting to get some advice on my next 6*. Currently, I have 6* Luna, F. Kluri, Angelica, ML Ken, Schrui. Next, I have up is Arminthia, Lidica, maybe Destina, Chloe/Clarissa (for wyvern?) C. Lorina, or M. Hazel? Have only cleared Wyvern 9, Abyss 69, and only the NW corner raid boss. I was initially thinking Arminthia to have fire DPS, but now thinking maybe Lidica for the utility?

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Was wanting to get some advice on my next 6*. Currently, I have 6* Luna, F. Kluri, Angelica, ML Ken, Schrui. Next, I have up is Arminthia, Lidica, maybe Destina, Clarissa, C. Lorina, or M. Hazel? Have only cleared Wyvern 9, Abyss 69, and only the NW corner raid boss. I was initially thinking Arminthia to have fire DPS, but now thinking maybe Lidica for the utility?

A big part of the choice is what artifacts you have available, artifacts can really modify how a class handles and its roll, especially for rangers. That said, of your list--I'd go Arminthia, absolutely. Arminthia brings attack buff (And she has a 75% uptime on it too). Buffs are ridiculously powerful, especially on characters like Luna, since its multiplicative with her S2 (Its also ridiculous on Lorina).

So Arminthia doesn't just bring her own DPS, she'll pretty much increase the other DPS in your group by 50%. This allows you to be a lot more flexible in team builds and everything. (Hazel also brings one, but Arminthia brings enough DPS to be a lot more versatile, I think.)

Aevian

A big part of the choice is what artifacts you have available, artifacts can really modify how a class handles and its roll, especially for rangers. That said, of your list--I'd go Arminthia, absolutely. Arminthia brings attack buff (And she has a 75% uptime on it too). Buffs are ridiculously powerful, especially on characters like Luna, since its multiplicative with her S2 (Its also ridiculous on Lorina).

So Arminthia doesn't just bring her own DPS, she'll pretty much increase the other DPS in your group by 50%. This allows you to be a lot more flexible in team builds and everything. (Hazel also brings one, but Arminthia brings enough DPS to be a lot more versatile, I think.)

I've got an infinity basket, rosa hargana, and song of stars for ranger artifacts. Etica's Scepter, Kal'adra, Sira-Ren for mages. With that said, still Arminthia. Then maybe Lidica after that? Or Chloe to help me farm higher levels of wyvern?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I've got an infinity basket, rosa hargana, and song of stars for ranger artifacts. Etica's Scepter, Kal'adra, Sira-Ren for mages. With that said, still Arminthia. Then maybe Lidica after that? Or Chloe to help me farm higher levels of wyvern?

Didn't know you had Chloe--she's one of the best Wyv farmers, actually. So if Wyv 11 is your goal, you might want to do her, arminthia and then Lidica. Kal'adra works really well on Arminthia though, since she can self sustain it. So either Chloe or Arm, I'd go for. Chloe if you want to focus Wyv, Arm for raid. (Think Wyv might be a little better since it will gear up subsequent people faster.)

Aevian

Didn't know you had Chloe--she's one of the best Wyv farmers, actually. So if Wyv 11 is your goal, you might want to do her, arminthia and then Lidica. Kal'adra works really well on Arminthia though, since she can self sustain it. So either Chloe or Arm, I'd go for. Chloe if you want to focus Wyv, Arm for raid. (Think Wyv might be a little better since it will gear up subsequent people faster.)

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking, but at the same time, I'm not sure wyvern should be my goal. I read that speed is king, but also lots of builds look to use critD or unity so I'm almost inclined to someone else. Again I'll probably get both, but it takes me 1-2 weeks to farm up a 6*

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I think we have 3/4 slots in the guild currently

If you don't mind holding a spot for me during my 24 hour cooldown, I'll drop my current guild.

Edit: disbanded my guild. I'll apply in 23.5 hours when my cool down is over.

Last edited: