Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fidlen. Im on that google list but let me know if you have a spot for me and ill drop the rando guild I joined.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
I 6*'d Ravi first...there's times that I regret it because unless I'm farming fodder I rarely user her =/. The main reason I rarely use her is because she takes the tank slot and honestly tanks are useless since healers can tank just as good.

She's great for solo farming fodder, which in the long run will get your more 6* faster, so that's my 2 cents.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Went ahead and promoted her last night.

Molten Core Raider
I'm only gonna say this once, but if you guys keep requesting catalysts for guild aid you will be kicked. They are crazy rare and nobody has a surplus of them. Farm your shit like everyone else, request crafting mats so we can all donate and level the guild.

I joined some rando guild with a RL friend a week or so ago just to have access to a guild shop while the FoH guild leveled up some. These fuckwads started doing this over the weekend. Three people had aid requested for Wicked Fangs and another person wanted the Ultra Fangs. As if everyone isn't needing these things....Im all for donating to level up a guild, but you're not getting my fangs...

Im also salty and want to complain, of all the 5* units currently available, I pulled Vildred #2 this morning.

Last edited:

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh, sorry. I'll stop. Figured no one cared and wouldn't help if they didn't have any to spare.

Molten Core Raider
I was just fussing in general (was salty about the Vildred dupe) :p. The bit i quoted was from days ago, but relevant to my bitching.

I think the problem with people requesting catalysts is that if you dont have anyone donate, then that's wasted/lost experience that the guild could have earned for the day. Eventually it wont be an issue as guilds will be leveled up.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Are there any benefits to duplicate artifacts? I have absolute dog-shit luck with heroes, but have had some...weird luck with artifacts. Have 3 Lance's now.

Molten Core Raider
Once you get an artifact to level 15, you need to fuse a dupe of it into itself to "Limit Break" it so you can level it higher.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mricy

Molten Core Raider
Can I get an invite to the guild if I'm already in another guild?

Nickname: DariusXV

Thanks.

P.S. On a side note, can I friend someone who has a 6 star Ravi w/ crazy lifesteal so I can easy mode 10-10? Without the right healers, and a dot hero, its so hard.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Can I get an invite to the guild if I'm already in another guild?

Nickname: DariusXV

Thanks.

P.S. On a side note, can I friend someone who has a 6 star Ravi w/ crazy lifesteal so I can easy mode 10-10? Without the right healers, and a dot hero, its so hard.

Thanks in advance.
Sent you a friend request with my Ravi. jono1

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Elson, Tiera, Rikoris, Axe God getting nerfed... offering full refunds on mats though... 4* and 5* getting stats increase. Should be interesting.

스토브 – STOVE

Just pulled Rikoris and Tiera last night and leveled them. Damn. Really seeing the warning should have been taken serious---really dubious to nerf in a gacha.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
I guess it's a wait and see how bad it is. Lorina already received nerfs and she's still really good. Same with Ravi and Kiris. The stat increases on the 5 stars will probably change a lot. Kinda wishing I had been patient enough to reroll for a Haste. lol.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah. I think the buff to the natural 4 and 5 stars were probably needed. The difference in stat budget for the stars is almost non-existent, and in some cases where the stats are budgetted better on 3 stars, it just is non-existent. This wouldn't be a problem if 5 stars always had better kits, but they don't. It's just safer to be creative with the kits but consistently give nat 4/5 stars a 5% or so state advantage. As long as they keep it from being overwhelming so three stars can still compete, it should be fine. Guess we'll see with the nerfs though.

Molten Core Raider
Im kinda split on it. I dislike nerfs, but for the sake of game balance I can get over it. Tieria was everywhere (Elson too in the arena), It's a shaky line between "really useful" and "gotta be using it". I like how they are handling it though, returning all resources used to upgrade and strengthen the unit so the only thing you're losing out on is the bookmarks to summon it (in Tieria's case). Maybe they will return those too?

On another note, has anyone 6 starred a support unit? Im getting ready to be able to pop another unit up and cant decide which. My main "tank" and Lorina are 6* already, Destina is the only other unit I consistently use in my groups, do supports really benefit from those extra 10 levels as much as dps do?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Elson and Tieria absolutely needed nerfs, and everyone knew it was coming. Not surprised about Axe god either, he's better than most 5* atm. Overall the dev notes seem really promising. Hopefully Coli and Baal & Sazen get nice buffs, both so underwhelming compared to others of same class and element (karin/clarissa, tenebria/aramintha).

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just saw our "crew" is playing this. Let's see if I can hold off and not drop $600 on this one like I did Summoner's War.

Will watch the video, and try and get some of the better guys with my 30 rerolls.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
The ideal reroll imo would be to get haste from 1-4, then sez or ravi from 1-10. Most people don't bother to reroll 1-4 though, and the 1-10 pool is limited which is why most people recommend either of those 2.

Game is not very p2w at all so far, it's more play a ton to win, similar to Diablo. Randomized equipment drops make finding the perfect piece take a long time, but equipment gives the biggest power increase by far over levels or awakenings. There's also not really any bad units, if you create a team synergy that takes advantage of them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user