Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bellona is worth pulling if anyone is on the fence, great defense breaker and her S1 does 4% enemy max hp, scaling with crit dmg. Rosa Hargana is probably the best artifact for her, since she can stack focus and even proc S3 on a dual attack. I think she pairs nicely with a Silk running Infinity Basket.

Molten Core Raider
I came up short on pulling for Kise so I was apprehensive about burning too many resources for Bellona but lucked out and got her on the fourth pull. So far Im really liking how she's shaping up. Im still working on getting her to 6* but Im thinking she's gonna partner with my Lorina juuuust fine.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying out this new team with Bellona, light on healing but dmg is really great. Running lifesteal sets on C.Domi and Bellona, Bloodstone and Celestine(would use Rod instead if I had one) artifacts on Silk and Destina. Everyone is 100% crit with crit buff, Silk has 204 speed, almost 3k atk and 180% crit dmg and can heal a quite a bit actually with crits up to 16k.

Pic is without atk buff and only 5 stacks on C.Domi.

49848435_237232957153009_1732573666719301632_n.png

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I got Kise on the last day, probably took 50 tries over the whole banner.

No luck on Bellona but I'm all out of bookmarks and shards. She seems good though.

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
Really lucky with rolls today, second account really needed an aoe and got Bellona after about 200 bookmarks (even got a Rosa Horgana-artifact also ready for her). Main account got Bellona also, I was actually rolling for wind rider/dust devil for my Cidd (managed to roll dust devil). Feels like every character would benefit the best from a speed set and there's not enough to go around.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
How is the cash spend on this game? Doing DFFOO with my fiance just to have a game to play with her but its slightly simplistic at times so keep having cravings :( FFBE could get insanely expensive chasing people, just curious how expensive this game runs compared to FFBE for instance if you dont mind spending some cash to try and get the really good characters etc.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Also read that they nerfed people after characters were released which is why i never touched the game to start. I couldn't imagine spending alot of cash to get uber character X then having them fucking nerf it, thats beyond retarded. Is that not the case after release or ?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Also if i were to start, any key characters i should be chasing/investing in currently? Just starting to read the reroll guide but looks abit dated

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a couple friends who're F2P and they have more units than they can gear, just playing the game will give you a ton of pulls. I'd still reccomend getting the 2 monthly things at the least though. The game is more G2W(grind) than P2W imo.

They nerfed a couple characters soon after release in KR, and a few here so far. The 5* they nerfed is still really good though. They also let you recall nerfed units for a period after the nerf, letting you get back materials you've put into them if you want.

Regarding the reroll guide, as far as I know Ravi or Sez along with a 4* healer like Angelica or Achates is still the best starting point. I don't think any of the newer 5* chars are included in the 30x10 free reroll you get after 1-10.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
geesh, so 1.25% chance of a 5 star per pull with pulls being $99 per 40 or so? Seems kind shitty even as far as Gacha's go no?

Oh well decided to say fuck it and grabbed $99 of stones and another 99 in the pack space.

If any room in guild or you want to be super kind and add me as a friend i'd appreciate it!
#411914201 Nukez

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
geesh, so 1.25% chance of a 5 star per pull with pulls being $99 per 40 or so? Seems kind shitty even as far as Gacha's go no?

Oh well decided to say fuck it and grabbed $99 of stones and another 99 in the pack space.

If any room in guild or you want to be super kind and add me as a friend i'd appreciate it!
#411914201 Nukez

The games prices are obscene. But you do get a free pull every day, and from dailies and events I seem to get at least 20 pulls a month on top of the 30 from the daily. Plus you do get a good amount of skystones per month, too. Also, another thing is many 3 stars can hold their own even compared to 5, and 4 and 5 stars can sometimes be interchangeable. (Seriously, some 4 stars are significantly better than 5's).

Overall the game feels like its got a donut problem, it has something for whales, has good systems for f2p, but nothing for people in between.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Well that seemed....dissappointing. Did a decent amount of pulls. Have the discord tier list as a general guide....4/5 stars below that i got. Anything of interest?
5 star: Bellona & Tywin
4 star: Romann, Schuri, Achates, Armin,
I noticed Falchner Kluri was rated super high for a 3 star, i only have Kluri...is that someone you can transform or a seperate chacter totally?

Artifacts
5 star: Wind Rider
4 star: Strak Guantlet, Hell Cutter, Rosa Hargana (got X 3), Sira-Ren, Tagehel's ancient book, Hilag Lance, Aurius, Dust Devil, Adamant Shield, Elyha's knife

Hero duplicates: Do you just automatically transmute these or is there another purpose?
Artifacts: Anything to do with duplicates?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope you did your 30x10 reroll and got something you're happy with before dropping any cash. It's also reccomended to mainly use your gems for stamina refresh and shop refresh after rank 50, rather than buying straight bookmarks which is much less efficient. Kluri and Lorina, both 3* units, along with a healer, can carry you through most of the game, a lot of 5* really aren't that useful atm.

Edit: seeing your rolls, Bellona (build crit dmg, main dps + Rosa Hargana), Schuri (CR hastener, get 100% crit chance and speed), Achates (tanky with speed), Kluri(tanky with speed + Aurius artifact) would be a great team.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well that seemed....dissappointing. Did a decent amount of pulls. Have the discord tier list as a general guide....4/5 stars below that i got. Anything of interest?
5 star: Bellona & Tywin
4 star: Romann, Schuri, Achates, Armin,
I noticed Falchner Kluri was rated super high for a 3 star, i only have Kluri...is that someone you can transform or a seperate chacter totally?

Artifacts
5 star: Wind Rider
4 star: Strak Guantlet, Hell Cutter, Rosa Hargana (got X 3), Sira-Ren, Tagehel's ancient book, Hilag Lance, Aurius, Dust Devil, Adamant Shield, Elyha's knife

Hero duplicates: Do you just automatically transmute these or is there another purpose?
Artifacts: Anything to do with duplicates?

duplicates heroes are used to raise their memory imprint which like a static stat buff.

duplicate artifact raise their max level, but now you can also turn duplicate artifact's into a new currency.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I got Ravi + 4 star Purrgis and also 3 star Carmainerose that i hear is good on my multi pull. Went 15 pulls with jack shit other then 1 single 4 star pull with angelica but since i have arch.

Thanks for the info Uriel, would you suggest replacing Ravi/Carmainerose with any of the 4 you named? Should i 6 star bellona first as dps?

Also regarding the duplicate heroes, if its not someone that i will be using is it better to trasmission them? Whats the best use of my silver and gold transmit stones?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Don't trasmission them, can use them as fodder to up your characters star level at the worst. Also I've been keeping one of everyone in case they get a spec change.

Silver stones you should use to get MolaGora which are used to level up skills. Gold stones I'd say save till you beat the story, because they are the main way to get Galaxy bookmarks which gets you light/dark characters.

I will say Ravi carries pretty hard for a good chunk of content.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
duplicates heroes are used to raise their memory imprint which like a static stat buff.

duplicate artifact raise their max level, but now you can also turn duplicate artifact's into a new currency.
Kluri, Lorina and the axe guy got a specialty change thing. Takes a while to do but they get really strong from it.

Edit: quoted the wrong person...

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ravi is nice for getting through 10-10 and early abyss, after that her lack of utility starts to become a glaring weakness. Mine is relegated to fodder farming duty these days. You could drop Schuri for Ravi for now if you want, with Ravi in front tank spot instead of achates (Kluri should not be tanking, you want her soaking dmg in the back with Aurius). Later Schuri's CR manipulation will be more valuable though. Just getting 1 character to 6* / 5th awakening is quite a bit of work, so you'll always have someone to work on considering almost every unit has at least some niche use.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have a couple friends who're F2P and they have more units than they can gear, just playing the game will give you a ton of pulls. I'd still reccomend getting the 2 monthly things at the least though.

Which two monthly things?