Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Molten Core Raider
You can get them as drops from hunts, even the rank 11 hunts only drop 1 at a time though. Selling artifacts seems to be the only real way.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Got my first 6* with Sez last night, and promoted Clarissa to 5*. Ready to make my push to 10 after being stuck at 7 for so long. This maintenance during the day on Wednesdays really kills my water essence grind

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
ive been unlucky too recently, but cant complain too much. The new season pvp set is kinda amazing, jsut wish they had put crit dmg on the neck instead of crit, but my haste is very thankful for it.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The PVP neck allowed me to get my Karin to 100% crit. Can finally do Wyvern 10 relaibly. Just need to get Angelica to 60 now before I try 11.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Even though I'm unlucky on banners my Challenger Dominiel is shaping up pretty nice, this is the best I can build her with what I have.
Screenshot_20190411-151205_Epic Seven.jpgScreenshot_20190411-151302_Epic Seven.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
that neck, but i feel yer pain, im trying to get a bloody neck with Crit dmg for my cDom but no luck (the one from event is needed by luna)

Aazrael

that neck, but i feel yer pain, im trying to get a bloody neck with Crit dmg for my cDom but no luck (the one from event is needed by luna)
Yea necks are a pain. I rolled a bit in the store for that one, the substats suck but at least there 65% CDMG and 4% Crit on it. :p

Molten Core Raider
Today was a good day. Beat Abyss 90, fired up my free ML summon from the reward and was greeted by this:

Guild war monday is gonna be awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

I got Assassin Cartuja today from ML. Better than 3stsr I guess.

Can't pass floor 81, they just burn me down. Not sure what the secret is.

Molten Core Raider
AssCart is an amazing pvp character. If you have a Violet to pair him with they make one ugly ass arena team.

For Abyss 81 you just nuke the main Schuri as hard/fast as possible. If the adds are being a pain you can kill two of them, but leave one alive so the ML Schuri doesnt rez them all with his S3. This is far from detailed but gave me a good starting point for all the new Abyss floors.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
when i did 81, it was bugged for me, and main schuri kept rezzing the adds nm if 1 or 2 or all 3 were dead. so in the end i just. Kill 2, dps main, and proceeded like that. It was quite a pain in the ass (thx god i had tama).

Aazrael

When I got one down he rezzed right away. Maybe my DPS sucked, used Bellona, Angelica, C Dom and M Hazel. Did not Arky on the last try though. Maybe use him to get the adds down next time.

I was out of heroes I really wanted to 6 star but now Cidd, Assassin Coli and Assassin Cartuja are next in line. All PVPers I guess. :p

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Hit legendary 6 again this week thinking 30 minutes before arena ends i would be safe, from there instantly got demoted next battle even though i won from defense loss and kept winning but even though i was 5260 or whatever (10 above the cut off) it wouldnt promote me (think you need to be in the top 100 of all arena players points wise as well) so not sure i made the cut. I won my last one at 10:01 so will see but likely got dicked :(

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
uhuh new collab heroes and artifact seem op. bleeders + bleeder explosion, extra turn and artifcat that stack bleeds on atk. pretty yummy. Guess ill try to get her and stick her with mah haste. Also the other char, and the new moonlight rin seem quite good as well, guess we will see way less diene pvp based team around.

Molten Core Raider
At a glance im not too impressed with Baiken. A unit that needs to apply then detonate dots needs a lot of time to work, which means she'll probably be useless for Guild Wars and Arena content. She may have a niche in pve, but I've already got plenty of solid pve units. Ill have to see a little more from her before I decide to sink a lot of resources to get her. Sol on the other hand looks great for guild wars.