EQ: Elder Dragons, Heart of Heroes. Made to stay, made for heroes!

Mur

Trakanon Raider
3.3 or so on the shaman, been looking around for quests more then anything. Found one so far involving this stuff:
uQuBu6Y-7xx5LV4LoPDO7ic-fyKfV7fqmgUC8j-dT8UQsMKmZUSvKa146lINnIQDLoexo-Jmz7NFs4nX3AuMDatkQz4vvQMNUqfUXcoAoVrHrkBu-XM-isen8mS6Jl0AuCuXG_hp

Might reroll to a cleric or something without spells tomorrow, not sure I want to play a shaman at end game.

that's actually for the old cultural smithing Trolls had. Kragia would teach you the recipes. Ogre guy near the non cultural forge teaches a Ogre recipes.

Fearful Honed Blade of the Ykesha
MAGIC ITEM
Slot: PRIMARY,SECONDARY
Skill: 1H Slashing Atk Delay: 21
DMG: 12
Effect: Ykesha
WT: 3.0 Size: LARGE
Class: WAR PAL RNG SHD BRD ROG
Race: ALL
Deity: Cazic Thule

Fulvous Darkscale Breastplate
MAGIC ITEM
Slot: CHEST
AC: 53
STR: +10 STA: +10 HP: +60 MANA: +20 Endurance: +20
Recommended level of 45
Class: WAR SHD
Race: TRL OGR
Slot type 7:empty

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
that's actually for the old cultural smithing Trolls had. Kragia would teach you the recipes. Ogre guy near the non cultural forge teaches a Ogre recipes.

Fearful Honed Blade of the Ykesha
MAGIC ITEM
Slot: PRIMARY,SECONDARY
Skill: 1H Slashing Atk Delay: 21
DMG: 12
Effect: Ykesha
Class: WAR PAL RNG SHD BRD ROG
Race: ALL

Fulvous Darkscale Breastplate
MAGIC ITEM
Slot: CHEST
AC: 53
STR: +10 STA: +10 HP: +60 MANA: +20 Endurance: +20
Recommended level of 45
Class: WAR SHD
Race: TRL OGR
Slot type 7:empty
Holy shit yeah I never really did trade skills until coldain shawl was a thing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Rerolled to a cleric, may as well go full group mode if I am going to play this server. Will be in black burrow soon and for a while.

Thalix

N00b
I dont even know where to begin with finding new quests, also i dont think my shadowknight has harmtouch , so thats lame haha

Harm Touch is now available as skill, we patched it in Patch #002

Some of the new quests are located in East Commonlands Tunnels. Others are hidden in harder to reach areas. Some even require raid targets to be defeated first. Where would the Heroes be if everything was already known on day 1, right?

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
DDOS already? People are salty out there somewhere. Sorry to hear it guys!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Group needs DPS!
Monk or mage would be dope.
We going hard all weekend.

Capture.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Been having a blast so far, only a couple game breaking bugs so far. But they are getting fixed as reported

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This looks interesting. Can someone elaborate on their idea that you don’t need to raid, but grinding you can get lots of high end shit? How does that work? I’m down for something to grind while working but just can’t support a raid schedule right now. But if I can still take a ranger or some other character I’ve never leveled to top gear I’m down as fudge

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
God damn I wish I had the free time to play this like I did when I played 20 years ago, looks fun as hell.

Witless

Trakanon Raider
This looks interesting. Can someone elaborate on their idea that you don’t need to raid, but grinding you can get lots of high end shit? How does that work? I’m down for something to grind while working but just can’t support a raid schedule right now. But if I can still take a ranger or some other character I’ve never leveled to top gear I’m down as fudge
As it looks right now, as you *kill mobs you also gain Dragon Gold. I gold for blue, two for white, three for yellow, and five for red. You can use these for ports, general potions, permanent pet names, titles, and a few other things. There is another currency called Soulstones, you can use an NPC to sac some of your exp for said soulstone. These can be used to buy permanent stat up potions, “elder” spells, and epics. There are also rewards for maxing trade skills, and other rewards hinted out throughout the world. Such as another spell vender Al Kabor in Skyfire. There is also a weekly? quest giver for random quests. A lot is still unknown as the highest level currently is 37.

Edited for clarification.

Last edited:

Witless

Trakanon Raider

A better written guide of the additional custom content on the server.

Outlines the rules of the “Race of Heroes” With cash prizes totaling up to $1,000.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Well here we go. GOnna try to make a character with my Forum name on the server, see you guys online

• 1Like

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
what a waste of time this was , and do we realy think S Secrets did it? cuz thats what the implication is

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So I just downloaded last night and then they went down. So we are assuming this is all done now? Damn people are shit if they are DDOSing this. What kind of neck beard rage consumes these people?

• 1Like