EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
It was all the bitching by people that did rat ears and then were 1 shotted when they went to into freeport. The warnings are at the back of the book.

• 1Double Worf

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
It was all the bitching by people that did rat ears and then were 1 shotted when they went to into freeport. The warnings are at the back of the book.
Found out it's actually not easy to get up Militia faction without making yourself KoS to the paladins that also patrol in Freeport.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Found out it's actually not easy to get up Militia faction without making yourself KoS to the paladins that also patrol in Freeport.

You can drag the inert potion guy to the GM and with some hotkeys do quad turn ins very fast. If you need the Erudite faction you can murder in Paineel or just kill the one dude that is like a 1000 point hit.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe that's why he's on vacation. But it doesn't sound like you really know anything, either.

Probably just a seven day if true, anyway.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It is so incredibly difficult for ordinary players to get banned. Many of the most prolific cheaters I’ve ever known never get banned despite massive warping and all sorts of other nonsense.

• 1Solidarity

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
I know every time I've been suspended/banned they let me pick the day that it starts in advance so that I can get everything done beforehand.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Anybody want to join my brother and I for some leveling tonight (Friday July 23rd)?

Planning to play my 28 Warrior for at least 4 hours to run a pot. I might resub my cleric account to bring along unless I get a healer and don't have to box. Not sure which character my brother will bring on.

Hit me up if you are interested.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Thornblade.
puke GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
If you guys are wondering why skullcaps are still 5kr for a soloable 2 hour quest it's cause these losers and a few others formed a little mafia and are deleting the bottleneck quest piece.
Destroyedagain.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
If you guys are wondering why skullcaps are still 5kr for a soloable 2 hour quest it's cause these losers and a few others formed a little mafia and are deleting the bottleneck quest piece.
View attachment 363750
Last I played a few nights ago I was running to FV and saw them. If they’re not botting, holy hell what a dull life that must be just to sit at one camp to make some krono.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
They're not botting most of them are alts that are bound there. They have some sort of arrangement to lockdown the spawn and camp it one at a time, but if you show up to contest they contact each other and lock you out. The spawn is like 3hours with an hour long window and they're just blocking this spawn to keep the price of skullcaps high. This group basically doesn't touch the other 3 hour spawn in EJ because that one you can wait in an AoC for so it can't be blocked.