EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
that wasnt due to inactivity, everybody got booted
Im not convinced their queue system works either lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Imagine not being able to run a server for 5,000 people in 2021

• 1Like

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
So I shouldn't bother with this shit for a few days, right? Let the stupid rush wear off, and just play a cleric for EZ groups?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Made a necro named Janx (DE). If anyones in there area needs party people hit me up.

Edit: NM fuck that. Xnaj half elf bard in gfay.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lol, vicious complained about rahotep dropping scarab ring in the official discord and his screenshot had a very obvious mq2 addon. Guess when you've been using it for years you forget what it normally looks like.

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lol, vicious complained about rahotep dropping scarab ring in the official discord and his screenshot had a very obvious mq2 addon. Guess when you've been using it for years you forget what it normally looks like.
Isn’t there literally an add on for making mq2 invisible in screenshots? Stating for a friend

Zaide

TLP Idealist
lmao
lootrando.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
This is either going to be the worst or best economy on a TLP in years from what I'm seeing. Too bad I don't got time to play =O

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If these servers are going to have double or triple loot, I may have to rethink not re-rolling...

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man I'm gonna be real interested to know if raid bosses are dropping their normal items on top of other items lol. That will be nuts