EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I was a part of the Zaide crew with Agnarr.... man it was fun, probably the most fun I've had in EQ. Even though seeing all of this is so tempting, I just don't think I could ever do it again.

Good luck to Zaide and the static poop sockers! May you be showered with GEBs, SMRs, and plane drops!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was stabbing away at 2am when one of the legs of my chair snapped. Yea I know what you are thinking (fatass). I weight 155 (20 more than I'd like) and my chair supposedly has a 250 capacity.

So now I'm trying to find a decent chair instead of shiving assgoblins :emoji_cry:

• 1WTF
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
those are fun drops haha cant wait to actually catch up a bit on my wiz so i can start seeing some silly drops

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Think I may devote more than super casual maybe 50 within the month time to this.

Who needs a cleric this evening? Gonna actually put in some effort

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I got to level 2 and looted a cracked staff. Think this is the first level I've gained in a decade.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fair number of 6-12 box armies about for a Truebox server. Are they going to crack down on this?

1622140065400.png

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fair number of 6-12 box armies about for a Truebox server. Are they going to crack down on this?
Isn't this the norm for these " Truebox " servers. EQ can run on a toasters, not hard to get 6+ toasters. I guess they figure the server is going to die in a few weeks from over abundance of loot and no carrot.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Well hit 100 smithing, but zone is going down.

I pussed out and said fuck the rogue...Ogre Shaman is my spirit animal.

I am just starting to make full sets of Large Banded, but damn the money is hard to come by.

Grimtusk on Thorneblade if you need a couple pcs, and want to help fund my trade.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Got to level 4 last night by stabbing skunks with the out of era banestrike. Look me up tonight. Dorf rogue named Trayvon.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Yep. They aren't breaking any rules unless they're using VMs.
well they are almost for sure using MQ if they are 12 boxing or some other software that is technically banned but ya daybreak doesn't seem to ban for anything other than using VMs.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Seems like such a boomer way to play with like 6 laptops and all the peripherals.
Get a stack of these and use KVM. Not sure how well the atom processor and gpu will do but its eq and I imagine you don't turn any graphics on your boxed toons anyway, so probably doable.

140$

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you're 6 box set up doesn't look like Samdman's you are doing it wrong.

You will never have the top serverwide burst DPS.

1622152577624.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users