EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Might be a stretch of my imagination- but would foh get a cease and desist from DBG for something like that being advertised here? @Amod

worf_laugh.gif

yerm

Dude they made compromise agreements to let mq2 and p99 go. The idea that they'd call up a lawyer for a dude on a forum, bruh.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
And he says i'm the one with the meth habit... sheesh.

20 left! Get 'em while they're hot!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Anyone doing spell research? Haven't seen anyone selling 40+ nec spells in awhile.

Daidraco

Since the markets pretty much gone, I havent gone out of my way to collect anymore mats/hides/etc. But if you get the mats, I'll get my mage to make it for you.
Anyone doing spell research? Haven't seen anyone selling 40+ nec spells in awhile.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What's the news? How are the servers doing? I browsed the official forums a bit and apparently the 2nd server has really crap population already. I haven't been around for the last couple of TLPS, but that's worse than usual, right? I'm still so tempted to join, even though it's just getting later and later. I'll probably definitely start for Kunark though.

What's everyone up to? How's the twinking going? Seems like a ton of fun to have multiple characters with this ruleset. What are some prices on prime items/twinking items and what's the current krono rate?

Also, is MQ2 really as widespread as it looks from what I see on various streams? People just blatantly porting around, when it's obvious they are doing it via achievements etc. I guess it never really was very risky though, not for over 12++ years now. Does dbg care whatsoever about just porting, even with evidence via achievements?

Last edited:

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
What's the news? How are the servers doing? I browsed the official forums a bit and apparently the 2nd server has really crap population already. I haven't been around for the last couple of TLPS, but that's worse than usual, right? I'm still so tempted to join, even though it's just getting later and later. I'll probably definitely start for Kunark though.

What's everyone up to? How's the twinking going? Seems like a ton of fun to have multiple characters with this ruleset. What are some prices on prime items/twinking items and what's the current krono rate?

Also, is MQ2 really as widespread as it looks from what I see on various streams? People just blatantly porting around, when it's obvious they are doing it via achievements etc. I guess it never really was very risky though, not for over 12++ years now. Does dbg care whatsoever about just porting, even with evidence via achievements?
I wouldnt say that thornblade has crap population per say. It def has 2-3x fewer people than Mischief but still has 4 full general channels right now. There is for sure a much smaller RMT/Chinaman bot farming market than any other server I've seen though.
The achievement thing is a bit funky, saw a guy just get his fear explorer achievement in BB after we killed fear stuff, went to commons and then got ported to BB and he was with me the whole time.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I wouldnt say that thornblade has crap population per say. It def has 2-3x fewer people than Mischief but still has 4 full general channels right now. There is for sure a much smaller RMT/Chinaman bot farming market than any other server I've seen though.
The achievement thing is a bit funky, saw a guy just get his fear explorer achievement in BB after we killed fear stuff, went to commons and then got ported to BB and he was with me the whole time.
I see like, "guildmate has earned the butcherblock achievement, the gfay achievement, the lfay achievement" back to back to back. That looks exactly like how I remember MQ2 working.

Are ya'll getting bored faster than usual? Or is gearing/leveling alts with all the crazy loot keeping things interesting? At least Kunark is only a couple weeks away. I think if I come back I'll wait for Iksar.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Each TLP release brings less and less entertainment from the TLP threads.

• 1Salty

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
I see like, "guildmate has earned the butcherblock achievement, the gfay achievement, the lfay achievement" back to back to back. That looks exactly like how I remember MQ2 working.

Are ya'll getting bored faster than usual? Or is gearing/leveling alts with all the crazy loot keeping things interesting? At least Kunark is only a couple weeks away. I think if I come back I'll wait for Iksar.

We zoned to sky the other night and everyone got the kedge conq achievement.

Loot is still interesting. Better IMO since the golems got nerfed. Actually gives us something to do.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Each TLP release brings less and less entertainment from the TLP threads.

I can't believe that TLPs are now ancient. It's so crazy that the first one was 2007. That's way closer to 1999 EQ than it is to now... mindblowing. I've missed many TLPs, but I always have FOMO and worry that the latest will be my last chance.

Fucking heroin.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I can't believe that TLPs are now ancient. It's so crazy that the first one was 2007. That's way closer to 1999 EQ than it is to now... mindblowing. I've missed many TLPs, but I always have FOMO and worry that the latest will be my last chance.

Fucking heroin.

June 2006 for Sleeper/Combine. They're even OLDER than you thought!

So if krono are at 2400 how does that relate to things like hate armor or the bad weapons from minis?

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
BP's are still a krono. The rest are between 100-500pp usually. Except Shaman and Warrior armor. They broke shaman armor, so it rarely drops.

• 1Like

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dude they made compromise agreements to let mq2 and p99 go. The idea that they'd call up a lawyer for a dude on a forum, bruh.

Mischief has an average pop of 2401 in June
Thornblade has an average pop of 1476 in June
Aradune has an average pop of 1117 in June

Zaide

TLP Idealist

Got my pally full planar armor, sky haste, bladestopper, soulfire, guise, pegasus cloak, jboots etc etc at level 1. I'll grab the Fiery Avenger tomorrow probably. Feelsgoodman
8W2IWMK.jpg

• 11Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 14 users

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Any spare rogue stuff laying around? got weapons (eyerazzia and ashpliess), but no armor. Aellana in game, Mischief.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mischief has an average pop of 2401 in June
Thornblade has an average pop of 1476 in June
Aradune has an average pop of 1117 in June
Dont tell Aradune people this, they still think their server is gonna crush Mischief/Thornblade.