EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
If only you could still dirge for AAs. I use to just clear most of maidens eye, log out, log back in when full mana, rinse repeat. Got even better with plane of fire.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Anyone got a guild worth joining on this shit? Might be time to come back to EQ instead of playing WoW.

Live or TLP, I really don't give a fuck.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I don’t trust Meatcastle since he threatened to come see me in two days and has not yet killed me five months later.

3323D165-81D4-4C53-A916-ADB27D930DDC.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
What happens when you are snorting something 90% of the time you are in EQ :p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I don’t trust Meatcastle since he threatened to come see me in two days and has not yet killed me five months later.

View attachment 384039

Judging by that message, I think he went for Frank, not you. Sounds like he was just gonna let you know in 2 days how it went.

I haven't seen anything from Frank for quite some time, so mission accomplished I suppose.

• 1Picard

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm

View attachment 384039
Can you imagine explaining to a judge that the reason you copped a battery charge is because someone trained you in Karnor's castle

Judge might add an additional 6 months just for mandatory commitment lmao

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If only you could still dirge for AAs. I use to just clear most of maidens eye, log out, log back in when full mana, rinse repeat. Got even better with plane of fire.
Yeah, it really sucks that they gutted the shit out of most of Bards' "tricks".

I mean, AAs are really only a problem in Luclin and just keep getting faster, so it's not the end of the world. But I'd like to go into PoP with at least 50+, since I'll have from the 8th - 15th off and plan on goin' hard. Even though most Bard AAs are pretty "meh" in Luclin. Instrument mastery and Jam Fest are somewhat solid, but it's a field of "blah" after that.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did you wait until after you started to cut your dick off?

Or did you make yourself part of the 41% before working there?

I don't work there; Was a dig on Secrets because he totally would. :)

This is my entertainment. I figured out pre-college that gaming couldn't be my employment, too.

• 1Worf

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maelsong? is the best AA PL I've seen. During the last bonus weekend I was getting 10AA an hour in velks with his setup. I haven't seen that exp/ratio in the Deep on Mischief.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

This is my entertainment. I figured out pre-college that gaming couldn't be my employment, too.

Eh I should have gone with coding and game dev. Lol

We were getting 8/hr in the deep with no bonus.

And that was my ghetto cleric and naked ass bard with no AAs.

With the bonus it should be a lot...

Either way, no longer a concern for me. Lol

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

Ironic, considering EQ is probably your source of income. /s

I certainly wouldn't work at a company like Daybreak or Activision unless I was paid appropriately, and neither of them can pay me appropriately.

I wouldn't cut my dick off, btw. That's more of other peoples' thing on this forum... there's a whole other thread/diary/AMA about that in Screenshots.
That shit sucks. Dilating with a metal rod daily until it closes 'just enough' to not have a cock. Like... incredibly wasteful use of my already limited time. Rather spend that shit coding for hobbies, sounds like a waste of fucking time, energy and resources to me, but I can see where others would want to do it.

Last edited:

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ironic, considering EQ is probably your source of income. /s

I certainly wouldn't work at a company like Daybreak or Activision unless I was paid appropriately, and neither of them can pay me appropriately.

I wouldn't cut my dick off, btw. That's more of other peoples' thing on this forum... there's a whole other thread/diary/AMA about that in Screenshots.
That shit sucks. Dilating with a metal rod daily until it closes 'just enough' to not have a cock. Like... incredibly wasteful use of my already limited time. Rather spend that shit coding for hobbies, sounds like a waste of fucking time, energy and resources to me, but I can see where others would want to do it.

Clear lines between entertainment and employment. I'm very much a procedures / control analyst guy.

Dick retention...I'm big on free will, but I'll never understand that entire concept or really care too. All that shit sounds like an extended game of Russian roulette. I've dodged that SSs bullet evidently.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Primeval Might raids at 1:30pm-4:30pm est if you work a desk job or from home. We've cleared all Luclin content but we aren't as hardcore as that. Lots of people on at all times of day because we have euros and people who work from home that raid at our time slot.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider

Knew a guy on i think it was Coirnav that dirged all his aa by KSing deep pulls, may have been part of what got it nerfed lol

• 1Galaxy Brain

Zaide

TLP Idealist
In two weeks everyone is a casual guild because OW is more irrelevant than ever. Your best bet is always to join a guild you are confident isn’t going to fold.

• 1Like

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Can I get a Lets Go... 7 day holiday?

Surely this report will get you this time.. I haven't got so clean footage since Laxxiter on Bot towers on Agnarr.