EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Mischief server allows you to make some absurd twinks at level 1 that are super fun to play.

I highly recommend getting a few mace of the ancients when leveling new toons. Proc's at level 1 and is the same dps as a 37 charm pet.

Screenshot (216).png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Mischief server allows you to make some absurd twinks at level 1 that are super fun to play.

I highly recommend getting a few mace of the ancients when leveling new toons. Proc's at level 1 and is the same dps as a 37 charm pet.

View attachment 413767
Yeah, best twink weapon for sure. Equifinis is great too for anyone that can use, and a lot cheaper. Have seen a few for as low as 60k

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

View attachment 413767
I got 4 of them and turned the others into the other quest rewards for twinking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got on and checked the baz for the first time since December. Could definitely Twink my guys out if I found some play time. Where is the server at now?

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
Alright homies, need some help here. Typically I 2 box, maybe 3 box depending. Recently I've leveled up on Mischief as a 2 box and really want to jump into 3+ boxing but don't wanna setup 5 laptops and 1 PC. What are the realistic options to bypass true box and is it even worth the effort to do so? Is it as simple as spinning up some VMs? I assume ISBoxer straight doesn't work. Can also DM me with ideas if needed to.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Alright homies, need some help here. Typically I 2 box, maybe 3 box depending. Recently I've leveled up on Mischief as a 2 box and really want to jump into 3+ boxing but don't wanna setup 5 laptops and 1 PC. What are the realistic options to bypass true box and is it even worth the effort to do so? Is it as simple as spinning up some VMs? I assume ISBoxer straight doesn't work. Can also DM me with ideas if needed to.

Truebox has never been bypassed

• 1Rustled

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is this server buggy with truebox lol i can connect to any other server on my laptop but if i try and connect to mischief it gives the truebox error
unless i logged off on a trader on my other PC maybe ill check that

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got 2 26inch monitors on my last tlp and 4boxed using to my 3other laptops. Screens were nicely spread and had no issue on true box server.

• 1Galaxy Brain

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Im thinking of rolling up my first ever Ranger on Mischief , any chance someone has a cool ass bow , or perhaps other gear they could help a fresh dude out with?

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Im thinking of rolling up my first ever Ranger on Mischief , any chance someone has a cool ass bow , or perhaps other gear they could help a fresh dude out with?
I've probably got some ornate and hand me downs - put your in game name here and when I get on I'll take a look and send ya stuff.

BigDirty

<Bronze Donator>
halfling ranger named "Deadthings" , is there a mail system on mischief ?

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
halfling ranger named "Deadthings" , is there a mail system on mischief ?
Sent a bunch of stuff over. There are parcel vendors - don't know if they are in the starting cities, but hit up PoK and there are a couple - by each bank. Also sent you some cash as I didn't have any good weapons that weren't level restricted. open up the /baz and you can now purchase directly from anywhere and have it sent to the parcel vendor (takes a 10% fee to do so, but a lot of stuff can be got pretty cheaply, so a couple more plat who cares. or just go to the bazaar and do it the old fashioned way).

Enjoy! If you get to 55+ hit me up again, I've a ton of stuff level restricted that I can toss your way.

BigDirty

<Bronze Donator>
Sent a bunch of stuff over. There are parcel vendors - don't know if they are in the starting cities, but hit up PoK and there are a couple - by each bank. Also sent you some cash as I didn't have any good weapons that weren't level restricted. open up the /baz and you can now purchase directly from anywhere and have it sent to the parcel vendor (takes a 10% fee to do so, but a lot of stuff can be got pretty cheaply, so a couple more plat who cares. or just go to the bazaar and do it the old fashioned way).

Enjoy! If you get to 55+ hit me up again, I've a ton of stuff level restricted that I can toss your way.
your the man , im gona be a lamer and grab some xp pots , I should get 55 ish in not too long i think

BrysB

Trakanon Raider
Just started today as well on here. Sk named Bult and I'm boxing a shaman Bellig. Any recommendations on what to grab to gear up? In the starting area, should I just leave and gear up?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From gates I believe some of the bigger ticket twink items are a 2hander from uqua (forgot the name), theres a neck from the riwwi goat thats pretty nice with bene spell haste, and the big baller item is assistant researchers symbol. I believe boots of the wind are the leveling mana pres item of choice for classes like nec dru shm? If you plan to do a lot of dots as a major dps source, I think wand of the firestorm while leveling (if shm cam even use it?) and then either a shoulder item from pop or, very soon, a mask from anguish group trials are your good duration focuses. I would avoid overspending if you aren't a whale until 65, when a ton of leftover pop+ stuff is super cheap. If you are a whale, pop ornate armor is super popular.