EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hey, dont be like that.
Share some of your tabs before you end your life.
So they atleast comes to some use, since they cost a lot and they already been paid for.
Better someone get some use for it, since you wont.
Or atleast write in your letter that i should have them, they are rly expensive, i cant afford it

I can smell the autism from across the internet. Relax, dude.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Spiken

Golden Squire
I can smell the autism from across the internet. Relax, dude.

Yeah and i cant afford the medication i need :( , trying to get some for free, but none of you guys wanna share your mediciation with the poor people.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah and i cant afford the medication i need :( , trying to get some for free, but none of you guys wanna share your mediciation with the poor people.

Got another one!

boomheadshot-boom.gif

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
In case you didn't know good sir, truebox was bypassed day 1 with multiple computers being controlled from a single computer.

Mad Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Loot is just bonkers in Omens. Did a 4x Anguish tonight and got 17 BP's.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Means you have tons of tanks, right?
Last night we had 10 Warriors, 18 clerics and 24 bards (counting boxes of course). We could have done a five split for certain but it’s kind of pointless since we will be farming Anguish for so long.

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Any tips or strats for the Jelvan fight in Anguish? I'm in a smaller guild and we struggled with it last night.

We tried a strat where we had groups in each cell and attempted to burn down the south mob first while the east and west groups tanked the other two. But that AE silence hit us and eventually it was game over. Also didn't help that it was at the end of the night and we were down some people.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any tips or strats for the Jelvan fight in Anguish? I'm in a smaller guild and we struggled with it last night.

We tried a strat where we had groups in each cell and attempted to burn down the south mob first while the east and west groups tanked the other two. But that AE silence hit us and eventually it was game over. Also didn't help that it was at the end of the night and we were down some people.
I think you usually want to kill Tanthi first. Pretty sure he's the west mob. He doesn't slow with turgurs like the other two do. Other than that the silence isnt too bad to resist, make sure clerics have a bard for psalm of veeshan. Use your healer's EB's.

• 2Like

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider

Make sure everyone is hiding in the jail cells out of line of sight. Have a bard sit near where the south mob spawns with Deftdance. All the ramp tanks tag the mobs off the Bard then he hits fade. If done correctly you wont get cross agro.

But even if you do get cross agro if people all pops burns, fort, ward ect on the fight. It should still be pretty easy.

Having all your MPG group trials done and res cap AAs is also a really big help.

• 2Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Over 17 years after I first started it, I finally completed my rogue 2.0 epic last night. Feelsgoodman

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Are we expecting an exp bonus event for July 4th?
Last years bonus:

“Starting July 1, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. PDT and ending on July 8, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. PDT, all Norrathians will be able to take advantage of 76% increase in experience gains, 76% faster rare spawns, and 76% additional faction movements (both gains and losses) on all servers!”

I assume this year will be similar.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Kill the unslowable boss first, focus all DPS over there, and burn at the start.

• 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Have they talked more at all about allowing relaxed trueboxing on mischief? I'd still be interested in Mischief if they end up doing that.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Have they talked more at all about allowing relaxed trueboxing on mischief? I'd still be interested in Mischief if they end up doing that.
They said they’d update us once they see how it does on Vaniki and Yelinak. Which means over a year from now since Yelinak won’t get it until Omens of War.