EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sup assholes. I'm one day away from making it through my first 70's slog!
Well Done Yes GIF by Tommy Wiseau

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I don't think I see any names from the beginning of the server except for Ravanta. I know Shord from Phinny, solid AF player.
Sharpy, Schinx, Halagren, Ravanta, Teslund, Depredation, Fupa, Shaitan, Airtaco, and Vallain are all launch players who came over when we formed "The Faceless" in Kunark during the split. Some main changed though so you wouldn't recognize the names. Most of them are super chill laid back dudes though, which tend to be the ones who make it :)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
But it can be so entertaining to listen to the ones who take a 24 year old game so seriously.
No dear god no

I’ll take talking about Baja Blast with Fupa until 5 am over nerds arguing about Agro.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sharpy, Schinx, Halagren, Ravanta, Teslund, Depredation, Fupa, Shaitan, Airtaco, and Vallain are all launch players who came over when we formed "The Faceless" in Kunark during the split. Some main changed though so you wouldn't recognize the names. Most of them are super chill laid back dudes though, which tend to be the ones who make it :)
Thats really something to see theyre still playing. I barely recognized anyone last I logged into the game.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Think I may roll a newbie WAR or BER (because I hate myself) with a decent wep and fungi if war, and try to do the lowbie questlines. Never done it before and may be fun. Never done the TSS newbie experience except PLing toons on live or whatever

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
TSS is the last and best of the expacs that give content all the way from character creation to max level (75)

It was kinda WoW like in that as soon as you load in there's an NPC with your first quest standing right there, they have zones for each level range, sometimes multiple, but at first it's just crescent reach > bloodfire moor.

There's armor quests that actually have decent armor for it's time, IIRC defiant armor starts dropping with TSS, the xp hits full live rate with TSS too.

But being mischief you can twink in NToV type stuff and not really need any of the loot that drops until well past 60, too many cheap upgrades in bazaar. But if you want to do an untwinked playthrough questing for your own gear etc TSS is really good. There's a few of us who regularly push for a TSS start TLP for these reasons.

Rajaah (how the fuck do i tag people on this forum?) being one I recall.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
These faggots need to implement relaxed truebox so I can get my grind on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
TSS is the last and best of the expacs that give content all the way from character creation to max level (75)

It was kinda WoW like in that as soon as you load in there's an NPC with your first quest standing right there, they have zones for each level range, sometimes multiple, but at first it's just crescent reach > bloodfire moor.

There's armor quests that actually have decent armor for it's time, IIRC defiant armor starts dropping with TSS, the xp hits full live rate with TSS too.

But being mischief you can twink in NToV type stuff and not really need any of the loot that drops until well past 60, too many cheap upgrades in bazaar. But if you want to do an untwinked playthrough questing for your own gear etc TSS is really good. There's a few of us who regularly push for a TSS start TLP for these reasons.

Rajaah (how the fuck do i tag people on this forum?) being one I recall.
Yea, I would just give decent weps and maybe fungi then just quest the rest for fun.

tag people with @username

Eclip

Trakanon Raider
Shaitan
"super chill laid back dude"

-Zaide

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Something something Play on Zek to prove you want it.

I was in a faceless test guild doing "progression" stuff that got more people than the zek show of support nonsense. We proved we wanted tlps way back when. I don't really know how to show we want both relaxed truebox and mischief at the same time.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nobody wants to play on yelinak or whatever the fuck. We the people want relaxed truebox and mischief, maybe some selo stuff too.
100% this. I still love this game, but not going to jump through hoops to multibox. When they want my money again they will allow multibox on mischief.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
TSS cleared in 11 hours and 50 minutes. Amazing and tons of fun. Our FC2 was 41 people with an average raid level of 72.
1157.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
This server is so silly. Made a warrior, gave him fungi and some ~.6 ratio weps. Making over 3k per hour farming pelts and selling to /barter people. Was able to self fund two velious raid weps by level 20. Not gunna buy any more gear just doing quests and defiant stuff. So far the quests have been pretty lame. Hoping they get better 20+

• 1Like

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm excited that yall didn't beat this expac in 3 hours. That must mean there's at least 4x the content right?