EVE Online

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Plus some percentage that log in for seconds at a time then on to the next character for the free SP each day.

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
New to Eve Online I joined The Caldari State. I dont know if anyone on this thread is in the faction but if so id be grateful for some Isk and maybe some tips on my Heron spacecraft.
I was told the Heron really aint built for space fights but it looks like a Tie Fighter. I dont know how I got it but it was in my hangar so I use it now and insured it. Is there a way to upgrade it to hold more slots? Like add more than 2 slots?
All I have on it right now is a mining tool and medium armor I cant put my laser cannon from my first spacecraft on it.
My pilot name is babolorian

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
New to Eve Online I joined The Caldari State. I dont know if anyone on this thread is in the faction but if so id be grateful for some Isk and maybe some tips on my Heron spacecraft.
I was told the Heron really aint built for space fights but it looks like a Tie Fighter. I dont know how I got it but it was in my hangar so I use it now and insured it. Is there a way to upgrade it to hold more slots? Like add more than 2 slots?
All I have on it right now is a mining tool and medium armor I cant put my laser cannon from my first spacecraft on it.
Slots are set for each ship, and each ship will have various configs to those slots. If you want more high slots, you'll have to use a different ship. The Kestral is another Caldari frigate, and it has 4 high points that can fit missile launchers. The Merlin has 3 high points that can be turrets.

Follow the tutorial stuff, they've put a lot of work into it over the years.

I don't play anymore so no isk to give out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kestrel is the EZ mode noob Caldari starter ship - or at least it was when I was playing - I'd highly rec that.

• 1Like

Borzak

In eve the race/faction you choose has very little to do with what you can fly. Nothing actually. You can train Galante ships or Amarr and fly them as well. Just changes the skills you start off with.

The Heron can do a few things. It's bonused for scanning and exploration. Exploration is a good thing to do to make isk if you have low SP. It's basically traveling from system to system and wormholes and you can scan down things you can hack for items that sell on the market.

You will lose ships. Herons are cheap. It's probably the best tier 1 exploraton ship due to the module layout allowing you to use a relic analyzer, data analyzer, propulsion mod to make you go faster etc...

Pro tip on using the Heron. Do the career path missions you can find the agents with F12. The exploration and scanning one sucks, watch a video. Try it out in high sec so you are "relatively" safe while figuring out how to scan. Then move to wormholes or null. Lose a ship, buy another and repeat. The career agents will cover the very basics and give you a few million isk and a couple of ships.

If you go to null and wormholes to explore while you are trying to speed up scanning, if you are omega you can use a cloak which wll help while you are off in space at a semi safe spot scanning, it won't help while running sites. Fit 2 sensor boosters if you can not use a cloak yet. Use Eccm scripts in both. Because the heron has a really small sig and with 2 sensor boosters (sebos) running as long as someone is not literally on top of you they will have a very very hard time scanning you down. You can still get caught on sites, get caught on gates and such. Gives you time to scan. I saw eve-scout on stream offer 1 billion for anyone to scan him down like that, gave the system. 4 hours later multiple people with perfect scanning skills and implants tried, couldn't do it. Just another tool to put in your toolbox.

Sent a tiny amount of isk. It's what I had on my training alt I logged in today.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

babo

In eve the race/faction you choose has very little to do with what you can fly. Nothing actually. You can train Galante ships or Amarr and fly them as well. Just changes the skills you start off with.

The Heron can do a few things. It's bonused for scanning and exploration. Exploration is a good thing to do to make isk if you have low SP. It's basically traveling from system to system and wormholes and you can scan down things you can hack for items that sell on the market.

You will lose ships. Herons are cheap. It's probably the best tier 1 exploraton ship due to the module layout allowing you to use a relic analyzer, data analyzer, propulsion mod to make you go faster etc...

Pro tip on using the Heron. Do the career path missions you can find the agents with F12. The exploration and scanning one sucks, watch a video. Try it out in high sec so you are "relatively" safe while figuring out how to scan. Then move to wormholes or null. Lose a ship, buy another and repeat. The career agents will cover the very basics and give you a few million isk and a couple of ships.

If you go to null and wormholes to explore while you are trying to speed up scanning, if you are omega you can use a cloak which wll help while you are off in space at a semi safe spot scanning, it won't help while running sites. Fit 2 sensor boosters if you can not use a cloak yet. Use Eccm scripts in both. Because the heron has a really small sig and with 2 sensor boosters (sebos) running as long as someone is not literally on top of you they will have a very very hard time scanning you down. You can still get caught on sites, get caught on gates and such. Gives you time to scan. I saw eve-scout on stream offer 1 billion for anyone to scan him down like that, gave the system. 4 hours later multiple people with perfect scanning skills and implants tried, couldn't do it. Just another tool to put in your toolbox.

Sent a tiny amount of isk. It's what I had on my training alt I logged in today.
I appreciate the tips and isk!

babo

Thanks for that isk you gave me I think it was 5 million isk that helped me out alot lol. I just bought a Destroyer with rocket launchers for it from Jita station!
I cant wait to destroy the gallente peasant federation in the name of the Caldari State!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Amazes me how an insignificant amount of money in this/Eve Echoes game can be "game changing" to a new/er player. I contracted a corp mate a Gila for nothing in EEchoes and Im pretty sure they think I'm the next coming of Christ. Meanwhile, I make that back in an less than an hour.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Amazes me how an insignificant amount of money in this/Eve Echoes game can be "game changing" to a new/er player. I contracted a corp mate a Gila for nothing in EEchoes and Im pretty sure they think I'm the next coming of Christ. Meanwhile, I make that back in an less than an hour.
2/10, you"re not even trying.

• 1Worf

Borzak

The sun in Njarja is being sucked into a wormhole.

48daxap72vr51.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Borzak

Answer obviously for global warming. Have the sun sucked into a wormhole - voila no more global warming. Lot of guess as to what is going to happen. Trigs getting gates to all the systems that entered final liminality. A lowsec to gate to stain lol.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used to contract various assest i had lying around in high/low to newbies on foh channel. Mostly modules. T1 ships ect. Usually 100-500m total. Not worth it for me to bother with but for Newbros it would seem lile an almost incomprehensible amount of isk and assets.

Do they still do buddy program? You can use that once you sub and cut a deal with someone on here that will usually net you half the price of a full months plex.

• 1Like

Borzak

They still do the buddy deal but it's changed. Not sure how it works now. The person that gives you the buddy gets less I think.

Could have always just reprocessed all your junk modules. With trit becoming available in high sec recycle them and leave it for sale, someone will buy it lol.

Borzak

CCP streaming this morning. Lots of fan fare. Talk of the gates at the invasion systems are closing tomorrows patch. Stargate disruption expected is all it says now.

Gates are turning off and on in different places in null.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I used to contract various assest i had lying around in high/low to newbies on foh channel. Mostly modules. T1 ships ect. Usually 100-500m total. Not worth it for me to bother with but for Newbros it would seem lile an almost incomprehensible amount of isk and assets.

Do they still do buddy program? You can use that once you sub and cut a deal with someone on here that will usually net you half the price of a full months plex.
I'm just playing Echoes, so Im sure it doesnt go 1 for 1 in comparison. But when you're starting out in Echoes > A pirate anomaly nets you like 3k per encounter, and the pirates themselves for maybe 10-15k altogether? Not to forget the general lack of knowledge about anything in the game. Where as I can solo most of the story missions and one of the higher tier ones will net me 400-600 million altogether with the reward, bounties and container.

2/10, you"re not even trying.
You're right, I'm not even sure where my head was that night. A CNI is what I gave him. I really would be a godly saint if I gave away a Gila lol. I think with all my modules and rigs, my Prophecy altogether costs 1.2/1.3 billion. 2 Billion for a ship by itself, lord. The guy took his best ship on a pvp run like a dummy.

Borzak

New Triglavian region breaking off from New Eden, from data mining. Filament in only is one theory. My guess, connected to null and can mine trit there since it used to be high sec. BotLands will be the nickname.

unknown.png

Last edited:

Borzak

After patch, no player bounties, no killrights, and gate bug that's being looked at by CCP. In the few places I could set a destination through what was triglavian invasion system now shows a low sec system.

Also new font that is eye cancer.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Borzak

The triglavian has turned into a major shitshow and bust. Everything locked behind standings from LP stuff, docking at stations, gates to the new region, like 7.0 standing. Didn't take a full day for people to figure out how to kill structures in drone lands to get triglavian standing and edencom standing maxed. Now an exploit. Plus the fucking font grrr. So they hyped it out as a great new region for pvp, but you would have to up standings for all your alts, logistics people etc...all via PVE to even get there let alone do anything. Rogue drone fences now one of the most sought out things in Eve, good plan.

Apparently the rest of eve at least is going on after the traiglavian bust. Last night Delve goons lost 18 supers and 16 titans last count and Papi zero.