Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Rofl just shut up and kiss me already. You want it so badly.
3oZoWEH.png
4eTmV9E.png
4OkbF59.png
91J85FG.png
AiShMr4.png
aYICzdA.png
CvTfad7.png
dr75RUy.png
gbB8hfo.png
HE5gQF0.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Silinius_LJ

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rofl Hey Cupie… how are Grisvok and TL/AOS tonsils tasting? *Hint* The answer has to do with how far your tongue is up their ass. Don't worry AoS dudes... he'll quit before Kunark.

P.S. *You're*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Since you like being in our discord so much we can make you your own channel and give permissions to ours so you can learn a thing or two

• 1WTF

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
The worst part about all of this is Cupie will always be a product of Faceless, makes me feel sad. At least he's disavowed us.

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
That’s the public channel. You can come post your fake speed runs or whatever you jerk off to if you want. We’re happy to discuss it. Yawgmoth has a few more things to say I’m sure.

• 1Like

Setsa

Trakanon Raider
I don't know why my name showed up anywhere here. I think you guys were thinking of Drachen who joined facelss on agnarr and then quit in velious.

My toon on Agnarr was Byun, i lead the guild called Mess and we kept to ourselves. I haven't talked to any of the former AoS really since I left. I talk to the occasional one in PoE or while streaming etc.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Even if cupie's side win the server race, there's no making up for being that much of an obsessed loser.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Wynn

First I want to say--you will not catch me being rude or trolling any AoS/TL member, ever. But Cupie isn't one of you, he's a disgusting Faceless deformity and as part of the extended Faceless family he's fair game.

Let me know boos

Desperation increasing. You still living with your parents bud? If so you may want to work on that instead of obsessing over your former guild. I wish you guys had seen Cupie back in early Agnarr discord, when he openly admitted he lived with his parents, was paying child support on some kid he had, and was bragging about 3-4 mid-2000s model cars he got working at his cable company job. This isn't who you want representing your guild.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Reca

Trakanon Raider
First I want to say--you will not catch me being rude or trolling any AoS/TL member, ever. But Cupie isn't one of you, he's a disgusting Faceless deformity and as part of the extended Faceless family he's fair game.

Desperation increasing. You still living with your parents bud? If so you may want to work on that instead of obsessing over your former guild. I wish you guys had seen Cupie back in early Agnarr discord, when he openly admitted he lived with his parents, was paying child support on some kid he had, and was bragging about 3-4 mid-2000s model cars he got working at his cable company job. This isn't who you want representing your guild.

Why are you guys taking real life jabs at someone? You guys are going down a bad road, shits just a game.

• 1Like

Wynn

1. Cupie is not a person.

2. I don't view it as a jab bud--I literally said "you may want to work on that", people need to get life priorities straight is my opinion. Haven't heard any Cupie life updates in 2 years though, he may be in a better place now--and I hope he is.

• 1Worf

Reca

Trakanon Raider
1. Cupie is not a person.

2. I don't view it as a jab bud--I literally said "you may want to work on that", people need to get life priorities straight is my opinion. Haven't heard any Cupie life updates in 2 years though, he may be in a better place now--and I hope he is.

You do see the irony in your statements I hope.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
What is the backstory on all of this faggotry? Is there one or is it just autistic screeching?

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
What is the backstory on all of this faggotry? Is there one or is it just autistic screeching?
It's a bunch of nerds getting hyped up for a new server. I mean it's the same kind of dumb shit sports teams do to get hyped up for a game/season/whatever, but it's focused on a 20 year old elf simulator. Not sure why anyone thinks it's a big deal.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users