Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I keep waffling back and forth on what duo I want to go with for this. I'd really like to take advantage of charm shenanigans, but I have serious questions about Enchanter's usefulness into later expansions. Plus, I'm such a sucker for Iksar(master race)classes as a main, but don't think I want to do the whole MNK/SHM duo this time around. Who makes the best duo partner for a BST? Druid, no?

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I keep waffling back and forth on what duo I want to go with for this. I'd really like to take advantage of charm shenanigans, but I have serious questions about Enchanter's usefulness into later expansions. Plus, I'm such a sucker for Iksar(master race)classes as a main, but don't think I want to do the whole MNK/SHM duo this time around. Who makes the best duo partner for a BST? Druid, no?
I found druid to be the best duo with my BL. Brings the heals and little extra dps that I needed

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Bst/brd is actually really strong. BL healing is pretty damn good and bard complements them really well. Druid is probably better but I've never liked druids much

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I feel like you'd really cap yourself with bard regen and BST healing. You're got no options if that amount of healing isn't enough for where you are. And some of the most important things that a bard brings that would help a BST the BST will be able to do (slow and haste in particular). The bard will help you get single pulls, though. You could charm with him but I think that will be far more headache than it's worth except if done as occasional CC. Druid seems like a better choice to me.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, there seems like there is entirely too much overlap with Bard/BST.

How deep into the game/expansions is Enchanter charm as a solo or duo character useful? It just seems like its usefulness starts to fade right around the era Selo's is starting in, no? And when do necro/mage pets get unfucked? LDoN era?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

How deep into the game/expansions is Enchanter charm as a solo or duo character useful? It just seems like its usefulness starts to fade right around the era Selo's is starting in, no? And when do necro/mage pets get unfucked? LDoN era?

LDoN and the limiters all come off.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I think God/oow era is when charm stopped being as useful. At some point, there's some damage mitigation or something. Not sure, just trying to recall what I read.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Normal people with money go on vacations.

Autistics with money pay Ice-T to trash one another in Everquest.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
If Daybreak was smart they would promote the crap out of this "feud" .
(Call all the game website, etc.)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cabdru's was the best, no doubt.

I went and prime subbed his stream to say thanks and he promptly doxxed himself. He was seconds away from reading a cc# on stream. The man is a true legend.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Given Ice Cube 600$ now. Man on lauch day you guys could've bought Hot-N-Readys for your entire guild with that money.

What a waste