Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Can enchanters do HGs?

Wut? Enchanters can do everything, of course they can do HG's.

Although the best raw plat is finding an unclaimed Alizeswaur (sp) dinosaur in OOT and charming it to slaughter seafuries, which drop loads of gems.

Funny about the chaos in Rathe though. I've heard people say at Djarn that if they want chaotic killstill fights to go to Rathe.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Can enchanters do HGs?

11jvkvq.png

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Imo you should be selling your GEBs until the price falls below 2 krono. I'm not even wearing a pair myself because I've sold every one I've gotten. They usually can sell for 3 krono if you are patient, and close to it if you're not.

If you want the focus, just pick up a Platinum Tiara. Same focus and a decent helm (35 hp / 50 mana). I've been selling those at 1k each, so they aren't that expensive. You can probably even get it cheaper. You could also camp it yourself, King is NEVER camped. I did 48-50 in 6 hours at the King camp, I was farming 4 picks over and over the entire time, no one ever gave me any trouble. Although it can be kind of rare, so just a fair warning.

Spell haste really sucks to get until Velious. INT casters pretty much need a djarns, so ya that is rough. If you have a few accounts you can just spawn a few solb instances every 2.5 days if you don't want to fight over the camp. You can spawn the instance with 1 toon & 5 offline toons, so you only get the lockout on 1 account at a time.

If you are a priest you can just go with the Mithril Runed Tunic, Moonstone Ring (Ext range) & Clawed-knuckle ring route (ext buffs).

Sterling

El Presidente
Nah definitely not. There's only 2 Spell Focus 3 item iirc and that's White Dragonscale Cloak with Improved Damage III and Bone Clasped Girdle with Burning Affliction III. The rest are all II and Kunark only has a few improvements here and there. Extended Range III on Supple Scale Bracelet from Karnor's and a Obulus Deaeth Shroud with Mana Preservation III. The latter I imagine will be like 10 kronos with the way Black Alloy Medallions are going. People over estimate Mana Pres though, it's not that great.
Extended Range 3 on Cryosilk Sash.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wut? Enchanters can do everything, of course they can do HG's.

Although the best raw plat is finding an unclaimed Alizeswaur (sp) dinosaur in OOT and charming it to slaughter seafuries, which drop loads of gems.

Funny about the chaos in Rathe though. I've heard people say at Djarn that if they want chaotic killstill fights to go to Rathe.

Its just bitching really. There's a lot of way lower level dudes there xping. There is jack and shit they can do if I cast Envenomed Bolt on one (guaranteed kills it) and that's just the one spell. An enchanter probably charms some higher level NPC in the zone and just rapes them with it. Then runs to the zone line and goes on his merry way when done.

Bricktop

Trakanon Raider
The EQ itch it yesterday so I fired this up and made a paladin. Made it 6 in the first day. Trying to remember everything, but its fun so far.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Ok how does this work? This sounds like exactly what I need

You need at least 2 accounts or a friend. Make 5 toons on 1 account, invite them to your group, then make sure they are all offline. Once they are all offline you can request the instance. Enter it and if efreeti is up, you can dzadd whatever toon(s) you need to kill efreeti.

If he's not up you just get a 2.5 day lockout as long as you don't kill anything. Just be careful though, if you kill ANYTHING you get the full 6.5 day lockout, so don't kill any random trash before confirming efreeti is up.

If he's not up, do the exact same thing but on the other account now. It doesn't matter if your offline toons have the lockout or not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Extended Range 3 on Cryosilk Sash.

Oh really? Cool. Also Improved Healing III on Idol of the Underking and Reagant Conservation III on Robe of the Kedge and Summoning Haste III on Brell's Girdle.

Just no Mana Pres 3 or Spell Haste 3 I guess.

Eqitems isn't super correct about some things. You select Kunark and 60 and it's showing Teacher's Syllabus as an option for Enhancement Haste II. Bitch, what kind of scrub doesn't know that Teacher's Syllabus is Velious? Camped that sucker and Student's homework like crazy in Velious. Loved that place.

I also miss the lone Rygorr Oracle camp that was next to Iceclad bridge in Eastern Wastes. It was removed only a few weeks into Velious because of all the /petitions about camp contesting. The amount of things ruined in Eq because of little bitches /petitioning that a camp is taken and they want it now is astounding. That's also how the level 9 Bard Trissle Whistlesong in West Freeport was nerfed. She was so popular among soloing Druids/Necros and a few others from level 9-15 that it created a shit ton of whiny petitions. She always dropped a 1pp flute and was an amazing static spawn camp.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Do the offline chars need to be level 46 or whatever or you can do it with level 1s?

For Solb nobody has to be 46. I have requested the instance on a level 1 before. I have never tried it doing hate or fear, but I imagine only the requester has to be level 46+. I'm pretty sure offline characters always register as level 1 regardless of their actual level.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh really? Cool. Also Improved Healing III on Idol of the Underking and Reagant Conservation III on Robe of the Kedge and Summoning Haste III on Brell's Girdle.

Just no Mana Pres 3 or Spell Haste 3 I guess.

Eqitems isn't super correct about some things. You select Kunark and 60 and it's showing Teacher's Syllabus as an option for Enhancement Haste II. Bitch, what kind of scrub doesn't know that Teacher's Syllabus is Velious? Camped that sucker and Student's homework like crazy in Velious. Loved that place.

I also miss the lone Rygorr Oracle camp that was next to Iceclad bridge in Eastern Wastes. It was removed only a few weeks into Velious because of all the /petitions about camp contesting. The amount of things ruined in Eq because of little bitches /petitioning that a camp is taken and they want it now is astounding. That's also how the level 9 Bard Trissle Whistlesong in West Freeport was nerfed. She was so popular among soloing Druids/Necros and a few others from level 9-15 that it created a shit ton of whiny petitions. She always dropped a 1pp flute and was an amazing static spawn camp.

Back during live in 2001 or something I was borrowing a friend's necro to solo camp Frenzy because in an odd stroke of luck I found it empty.

Some group moves into the frenzy camp proper while I calmly sit in the frenzy room. I had all the spawns spaced out nicely and paid them no heed. Within an hour they petition me for taking a "group camp" from them because Frenzy spawn was meant for groups in their eyes. All six of them petitioned me. A guide hops down there pretty quick and asks why I was training this group.

Which I wasn't doing at all. Obviously. They trained me multiple times only to die and I would just FD in the frenzy room. I got an FBSS that they tried to KS from me outright and bailed. But that really pissed me off. 16 years later the same shit goes on.

Astounding how many people cry about things they want NOW because others are taking it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Oh nice, def need to play with this then. Thanks for the info

Yeah I used to randomly invite level 1's in Bazaar and newbs with /w all on my ghostkilling SK until I got a full group in order to request Anguish instances lol. Thought they woulda changed it though. It's cool that they haven't.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Tried to avoid Faceless and be a casual, but the pain is too real. I'll probably apply on Dindu (Druid) and Elks (warrior).

This is Jamaal from last go round, I promise to bring ports, dots, and racial equality to all.

I'll checkout website and stuff once I talk to my RL pals and make sure they have a good guild direction.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Astounding how many people cry about things they want NOW because others are taking it.[/QUOTE]
The whole concept of deliberately camping items to exchange for krono is bizarre to me. Do these people have jobs?

No different than farming for plat. It's not anybody's fault that Kronos have fucked with the economy and most people would rather buy/sell via Kronos. RMT farming Kronos full time as your job is different. But farming items for Kronos is just farming items brah. It's how I got so many BiS items or 2nd BiS so quickly without a guild and without a group.