Lord Nagafen Raider
I want this to become a thing.
Faceless Cares

B2C108C08257988EF3C3DDBBE88EAC2D9ACD2F5D

Louis

Trakanon Raider
After spending enough time with him in Faceless I don't think it's satire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Abacab gets salty when he tries to bully his way into a camp and gets it better than he tries to give it. I bet he really wishes he rolled a Monk instead of a Paladin.

Attempting to train a guild full of people that came from Red 99 and are notorious assholes just looking for a reason to be dicks to someone is probably not the smartest idea.

kSupmgPr.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Abacab

Abacab gets salty when he tries to bully his way into a camp and gets it better than he tries to give it. I bet he really wishes he rolled a Monk instead of a Paladin.

Attempting to train a guild full of people that came from Red 99 and are notorious assholes just looking for a reason to be dicks to someone is probably not the smartest idea.

I have 30 Cloak of Flames, you have two, you also tried to flop on me in Plane of Sky but I busted bees all over you while we killed TWO death-touching mobs at once that you attempted to flop on me while making you beg to farm sister for a couple hours.

Glad you had fun defending your gebs camp while we shit all over you in Plane of Sky, 2K plat not going to buy that 41% haste belt bro!

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Abacab

"people that came from Red 99 and are notorious assholes"

lmao at ur life.

If by notorious assholes do you mean farm a dead box of sub-200 people and zerg recruiting the competition so you could Red to Blue RMT?

Bragging about Red99 when you had 300 lb sweathogs like Supreme and opiate addicted Boca Raton bros in your guild is hardly a feat of strength, be sure to scam some more WIC vouchers to afford your next months krono allotment, would be a shame to see you guys lose yet another Ghoul Lord camp to Chinese farmers.

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Red99 is a cancer through and through. I think 90% of the people that have played on there regularly and post here are always in some kind of trouble or generally hated as people.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
All red players are trash, all red players on Agnarr have sent me tells trying to dick ride me but they are all just drug addicts and I don't respond.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
red players stomped tiggles the fuck off the server

am sure they trash but it still remains a fact

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Opimo

I have 30 Cloak of Flames, you have two, you also tried to flop on me in Plane of Sky but I busted bees all over you while we killed TWO death-touching mobs at once that you attempted to flop on me while making you beg to farm sister for a couple hours.

There was no begging. We told your raid leader to shorten your leash and gave you a warning shot by wiping your raid in Sky. We were only there for Sisters and we were perfectly OK to share Sky and let you guys have everything else uncontested until someone from Faceless trained bees on us (which we chalked up to an accident on someone in Faceless' part, no big deal).

We could have spent the whole night punching each other in the face like retards, but luckily we were able to come to an agreement with Alexander and not waste everyone's time with bullshit faggotry.

Also one of the nice things of being in a small guild is that the loot concentration is really high. We're pretty much done with 41% haste belts. I'm personally done with Sky loot. Right now we're gearing out alts, boxes and new recruits.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait is that the time some retard from our guild(FE) probably lost invis or didn't invis at all and brought bees to 7(You'd think it would only happen once, but oh no). Some other guild was there at sisters so bees aggrod, they keep the queen bee mezzed kill other two, we kill queen and while doing it someone from that guild tried to bring hand to us? Then after everything clears aggro and during recovery some monk from that guild tried to bring sister to a group of us but died to a DT trying to kite it over :p

Was a very interesting island 7, I will say that. "Wiping our raid" though, Dunno. I can't remember the name of the other guild but they were like 70% dead from bees and rezzing already. And we lost quite a few during queen from having to move hand away and anyone with aggro dying to it, until bee died and just waited for anyone still in combat to die to hand and then wait for reset, as both raids had to recover.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Aww I went on vaca for a while and was detagged :*( Probably a sign, as I'm a filthy casual :)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

kSupmgPr.png
rolf. this is one of the most brutal punkings we've seen to date in this thread.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There was no begging. We told your raid leader to shorten your leash and gave you a warning shot by wiping your raid in Sky. We were only there for Sisters and we were perfectly OK to share Sky and let you guys have everything else uncontested until someone from Faceless trained bees on us (which we chalked up to an accident on someone in Faceless' part, no big deal).

We could have spent the whole night punching each other in the face like retards, but luckily we were able to come to an agreement with Alexander and not waste everyone's time with bullshit faggotry.

Also one of the nice things of being in a small guild is that the loot concentration is really high. We're pretty much done with 41% haste belts. I'm personally done with Sky loot. Right now we're gearing out alts, boxes and new recruits.
what guild are you?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
All red players are trash, all red players on Agnarr have sent me tells trying to dick ride me but they are all just drug addicts and I don't respond.
you are a morbidly obese welfare leech who begs internet strangers for money. "drug addict" would be a step up for you.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users