Training' out hackin' griefin' all cool
And all ninjalooting some CoF's outside of the group
When a couple of guilds who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and the GM's got scared
They said, "You're suspended' with your shit guild get out of here!."

I begged and pleaded with them day after day
But they packed my tinkerbag and sent me on my way
They gave me a kiss and then put in a ticket.
I put my steam on and said, "I might as well kick it."

Macroquest, yo, this is bad
Drinking Fizzlecutter juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of P99 living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for trains in Overthere

Well, the train landed and when I came out
There was a guide who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get banned yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a port and when it came near
The guild tag said "Fresh" and it had clerics in their
If anything I could say that this compile was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, bind me right here."

I pulled up black reavers about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the zone, "Yo homie Abacab's here!."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the most banned playerever to play here

• 5Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Says the dude threatening to call employers just to attempt to get someone fired over a video game, that's more sociopathic than anything I can come up with in pixelland my friend.

Your rationale here is, I got trained so the equal response here is to make sure I miss a mortgage payment and starve for costing you 2% XP in a video game.

lol
Can't take it, don't dish it out. I thought you wanted to go all out.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
They think they are the only true FoH and tried to steal the guild name and the faceless one on Agnarr. They are just generally shady pieces of garbage. I say that only knowing @Qenni their leader. The rest might be super cool.

@Kreugen and Keystone Keystone do you even remember him from EQ FoH? He acts like he is the reason for the guilds success back in the day.

I do not. But I didn't join until early luclin as a server transfer maybe he was before that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also @Xevy i am in a similar position no desire/ability to do the batphone open world stuff. I joined Rusty Daggers like 2 weeks ago and haven't been disappointed most of the players know what they are doing we raid 2 nights a week and get everything dead. It's def worth looking into as a casual but serious type option.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Is that you, sneakyflute?

Nah sneaky hates FE about as much as litacow. He came cry in this thread at one point but refused to ever post the actual story of what happened. Korzax is in FE and just hates Abacab.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Past few pages can be summarized by watching this informative video.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Keystone only has time to farm fire giants =p

So glad people ragged on doji in guild chat. Guess he did change good for him. Kinda like how seraken/sachee changed his game, no one even knows he plays agnarr. lol

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

So glad people ragged on doji in guild chat. Guess he did change good for him. Kinda like how seraken/sachee changed his game, no one even knows he plays agnarr. lol

The same people play on almost every TLP, its like a huge revolving door I'm noticing after 2 servers now or 3 if you count Agnarr.

What we've learned from Agnarr/Lockjaw is you can literally dumpster an entire server ruining it for a year, RMT the best loot in game knowingly, act like a complete asshole training, play like complete shit and the next server you'll just be known a normal super chill person.

• 1Worf

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider

That's Caleros, I never play my ench anymore I only play a few days a week on my necro Keyztone

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
The same people play on almost every TLP, its like a huge revolving door I'm noticing after 2 servers now or 3 if you count Agnarr.

What we've learned from Agnarr/Lockjaw is you can literally dumpster an entire server ruining it for a year, RMT the best loot in game knowingly, act like a complete asshole training, play like complete shit and the next server you'll just be known a normal super chill person.

To be honest the way I look at it is, there's very little objective right/wrong. It's kind of like steroids in baseball, even good people have to do things to stay in the game. To even come close to competing on Vulak and Fippy you had to be willing to warp hack, excessively use MQ, rules lawyer with GMs when things didn't go your way, etc. I don't like that it came to that, but I'm not going to hold that against someone from back then because that was the game, simple reality.

With RMTers, I think it's very difficult to adjudicate issues that you're not personally part of, because there are conflicting stories. There have been allegations x person was an RMTer but maybe we've played with that person on Lockjaw and they were fine. We have made it clear if you RMT in-era raid loot on Agnarr we boot you. We've kicked multiple people for exactly that.

According to you Doji is a toxic terrible person, but my personal experience almost 3 months into Agnarr is he causes no drama at all. I'll note FE has people in it like Damdor, who was a notorious user of in game exploits, shitlord behavior and etc on Vulak and basically raped that whole server for ages. There's a level of willingness to look at past TLPs as not necessarily being the best measure to judge someone by. He's not super active on Agnarr any longer but Damdor never caused any problems in FE on Agnarr.

I know a lot of TL/AoS people were super mad that dudes they had beefs with in prior iterations were allowed into FE, but it kind of cuts both ways. Aside from probably someone like Darth if you note most people on FE were given a chance to prove themselves on Agnarr without excessive focusing on their past lives. I'll also note that I've heard a lot of shady stories about TL/AoS from people who were active raiders in those guilds, for example multiple people have told me your guild leadership sells krono from the guild bank to members for $10/pop. To me at least, that's not behavior I'd like to see because I view it as leadership profiting off of krono earned through collective guild activity. But I also don't know if it's true or not, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I don't actually care--guilds choose for themselves what they do/don't do, but I'm just bringing it up to highlight if we believed everything someone said about x person or x guild on another server and kicked players because of it, it'd make it almost impossible to operate here.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We're not talking about a rumor or some silly here say here with Doji, were talking about a dude who went out of his way to ruin an entire server for almost a year. A dude who weekly purposely ruined our official meetings just to spite everyone. Its just odd to me that its so easy for someone to be a huge immense mangling cocksucker to an entire server and then hop along to another TLP and now he's normal? I'll never forget sitting for half a Sunday in his meetings for him to then storm off like a child and waste our time. Fuck Doji, whether someone likes him or not does not negate the dumbass shit that dude made us endure.

We as many of my guild has mentioned here have a transparent guild bank and from classic to even now in Gates which funds our players 100% in game. For someone to say that were selling krono is utterly ridiculous and just someone angry our of spite most likely. All the money we loot and gems doesn't magically disappear in AoS, we're even paying peoples Qvic armor costs at 4 krono ish per now in Gates.

During classic we bid out 9 (I just counted) extra Shield of the Immaculates from gems and cash loot alone. We paid around 45 krono each to buy them for our guildies, how many shield of the immaculate are you up to that your guild has bought and bid out with classic almost over? Have you funded 100% of all potions including gate pots, reagents, BD resist jewelry, BS ears and necks from day 1? We did in AoS.

• 1Salty

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Rofl

It won't be RMT'd it will get banned. One day him and secrets will get pinched and perma'd because that's what they do they get banned.

Warping blatantly Infront of 50+ people last night and training shit in people.

If I ever were banned from Agnarr unfairly for training when Trucidation/Addictions does it on the regular I'd make sure Daybreak suffers. Say goodbye to Truebox policies after that, I'll make sure that shit gets bypassed on the regular and that there's undetected warp hacks after that. There will be hell to pay.

Thankfully Daybreak doesn't ban unfairly, and everything Abacab and myself do are within the play nice policy (ie; we don't curse ingame) and Daybreak's TOS (ie; none of us use third party programs) so there's nothing to worry about.

I make a decent living so there's no reason for me to RMT. Hence why I spent 25kr worth on an AoN without RMT'ing.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users