Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Alright. Rolled up a char (Ranger named Deeper). Starting late, but I should be able to get to Kunark before too long. Anyone else in the same boat (newb) and want to make groups? Or, any forum guilds want some more people and willing to help speed things up?

Almost bonus exp weekend
Find a group and rock it to 50+
Wouldn't count on any pls unless a random in your GRP has alt chars. Everyone else going to be grinding their own alts

Xevy

Log Wizard
Kunark Archaeologist

Monks get fucked, certain pure casters get fucked, everyone else get's pretty fucking amazing items. All of them seem one groupable or less at 60.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Almost bonus exp weekend
Wouldn't count on any pls unless a random in your GRP has alt chars. Everyone else going to be grinding their own alts
So when is this xp weekend you speak of? Any link? :)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
kBD2Wqq.png

Took me one week to get everything big from Kunark. Feels good man.
Epic
VP Key
Tyn Shackle
Pre Nerf Fungi Staff
NoS
Regal Band of the Bathezid
Spirit Wracked Cord
Mallet

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
daamn have you guys seen all the asian farmers at spore king and hiero? lulz. guy has random generated names... different guilds. probably more then one azn farmer but hes always got like 3 at hiero and 9 at king in multiple picks

dycmag
dycbard
cced
xiaxia
aorek
xxia
xgui
wyuan
abuu
naandan
hnelen

are some of the names. he farmed hiero and king on phinigel too, was always a shitty boxer but i think hes got 30 or so toons this time

Last edited:

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Almost bonus exp weekend

I didn't expect PLs, but I figured folks here would have ALTs and I could level along side them. Group up and go. Really would prefer to not lvl solo.

Genuinely interested in forum guild options with active people, ALTs, and generally being good dudes to help bros, lvl, and raid.

It was pretty wild hearing the music again for the first time in years. Then, the ambient sounds and seeing the sites.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
kBD2Wqq.png

Took me one week to get everything big from Kunark. Feels good man.
Epic
VP Key
Tyn Shackle
Pre Nerf Fungi Staff
NoS
Regal Band of the Bathezid
Spirit Wracked Cord
Mallet

There are only two items in Kunark to care about and thats PD crown and robe.

I don't see either of those!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I don't know anything about melee mechanics on these servers, are none of the VP weapons any good? Trorsmang?

For a monk, no. As a bard, I picked up Feverblade - Bane of the Shissar - Project 1999 Wiki last night which as far as I can tell has the best ratio in the expansion outside of my epic. Most of the weapons are very similar to each other, with variations of similar procs.

My plan is to try the Feverblade in mainhand with epic in secondary and vice versa to see which is the better dps. It's kind of irrelevant because bard dps is laughable no matter what, but it's just the min maxer in me.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Surprised farmer bots last at fungi... its so easy to train/be trained...

Yeah had a few friends train him but hes persistent. Has a bard for crypt and few clerics. The guy would camp efreeti and train you for 8 hours straight if you contested him. I think its same person as Gloria from phinigel who trained efreeti.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Today in Chardok Trucidation had a group of 8(??) people in Chardok and were ShowEQ rare rushing shit. We were at Herbalist for probably 4+ hours and they actually ran through at one point to kennels, then right as the mobs we were waiting for to pop (we had killed them nonstop so had timers) they'd magically all rush up in a giant fucking group 30 seconds before pop and take them. Classic Trucidation. Why they had 8 people in a Chardok group I'll never know.

Trucidation.jpg