Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
a_skeleton_03

Set up a autohotkey spamming pet attack on the named that drops the skulls. Sit in the hallway with stairs coming down on one side and going up on the other.

Let er rip

All skulls in no time flat

<3
Yeah I need to do it. It's the only long camp in the chain right?

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
He does the coding himself. From what he told me, he makes it to where it's undetectable unlike the version that EQmule puts out even on live.

I think the key difference between himself and krono farmers is that he does not use it to krono farm items or plvl. He uses MQ2 in his own instances. He runs his own raid crew and does raiding on his own, doesn't sell anything for krono or RMT that I know of. That way he draws no attention to himself. The other crew of MQ2'ers that I knew about on phinny also only did it in instances (at least until PoP, where they started using it in open world raid zones from prior expansions). They ran their own raid crew on the side to raid gear toons out and sell them on RG. A lot of toons that were sold on RG during phinny's time were sold from these guys. It consisted of Thellonious (who I think is the GL of entendre) and a few other higher up officers in entendre. Not surprising they were also the first ones to find the defiant exploit and used it as early as velious. Thellonious and other entendre officers were even selling the information for krono or $ during Luclin. After a few of us found out that they were selling the information, we confronted them about it and they got scared thinking they were going to get banned and posted the information on DB forums an hour later in an attempt to cover themselves.

You can't make anything that attaches to the EQ process undetectable, not really anyway. What you can do is avoid the known scans they do, and bank on Daybreak being too lazy/incompetent to bother doing more than that.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Now that I think about it, I think both stairways are leading up. Next room over from the spiraling staircase

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can't make anything that attaches to the EQ process undetectable, not really anyway. What you can do is avoid the known scans they do, and bank on Daybreak being too lazy/incompetent to bother doing more than that.

That's what I mean by undetectable. As in their current methods of scanning and checking for it do not detect it.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
a_skeleton_03,

Pretty sure you must be iksar to complete cudgel too. Maybe, just maybe, trolls can get the faction w cab high enough. I doubt it though.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is greenmist in on Agnarr?

Should be it was on Phinny. Where the hell you been homie? Unikron was asking about you and I was about to message you on Facebook to catch up and see if Pauly has 10 kids yet lol.

Nullify

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I need to do it. It's the only long camp in the chain right?

Pretty much. #6 can be long but only because it involves running all over the ass-end of Kunark to collect random shit and do turn-ins. There are no long single location camps and if you have a porter to shuttle you around it's not too bad. I probably spent about as much time on #3 as on 4-8 combined.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
It funny to see the different folks pop unto these boards from time to time that I raid with. =)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
They normally wait until the last minute to post them for some reason, like the day of or the day before.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Super awesome DPS ranger looking for forum guild of bros. lvl 22 in 19 hours played. No xp pots! I'm on my way!

Really though, it would be cool to have people to shoot the shit with while I get to raiding lvl and maybe group with ALTs along the way. Don't know anyone's name in game yet.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I've played CC ranger many times. It's a thing, but not a good sign for the group most of the time