Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Needless

Toe Sucker
i had to tank from 1-38 ;_; hopefully i can just be a sweet DPS ranger this weekend

gotta get that 2hb up so i can bop nibbas with my woodman's staff

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DPS ranger as opposed to... healing ranger? Tanking ranger? Crowd Control ranger?

Well, I remember back in '99 and '00 all of our rangers were there to take DT's and jokes. Hope that hasn't entirely changed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
SK's were way more DT fodder than a ranger. At least a ranger can do damage. Pretty sure a wizard can out melee a SK.

Xevy

Log Wizard
SK's were way more DT fodder than a ranger. At least a ranger can do damage. Pretty sure a wizard can out melee a SK.

Lolz. Maybe in actual 1999. Our fights for DPS usually go Monk/enc pets/necro/wizard/SK the rest. SK disciplines can add some nice, mostly unmitigated damage.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
My luck just continues to worsen throughout this server and it saddens me as I have looked forward to it for awhile. It has been primarily work related stuff up to this point but this week my son was placed in the Children's hospital with a collapsed lung and pneumonia. While this may not be a deep concern in many cases, he has Cystic Fibrosis (About Cystic Fibrosis | CF Foundation) which is a lung disease. So I will be with him the majority of his stay as I travel between work and the hospital. I'm staying through the weekend unless something amazing happens but maybe i'll be on and off while hanging out in the hospital. I guess it has its bright side as I can't sleep anyway so EQ may be just the thing to pass the time.

Appreciate everyone's thoughts throughout the weekend and hope to see you guys online as time allows.

• 9Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
They suck a bag of dicks in Classic and marginally better in Kunark. It isn't until AAs that they become beast.

Bad rangers wont parse but smart ones will parse from VP onward forever on Agnarr. Always surprises me when people say rangers and rogues are bad DPS, they aren't the best but they can do top 10 from VP onward totally fine.

Muligan Muligan Sorry to hear about your kid man, hope your family is as ok as it can be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mommy

Golden Knight of the Realm
incase any one had doubts

image1.JPG

• 5Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm just a tell away. I always laughed when people quit guilds and said that. Chances are if we didn't already talk, we weren't going to suddenly start.

Tarmie

Golden Squire
incase any one had doubts

View attachment 152617
People (not real people but the cry baby turds on the forums) still won't believe you aren't using automation. I literally sent someone a video of me hitting all my buttons in Seb and they called me a cheater for using USB numpads, lol. Oh also because I use a tiny keyboard for when I'm microing that has a track pad on it. I haven't had to touch it in weeks, 15 buttons is plenty to box six if you set up properly.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sooo... My SK is a troll, and while using guise I cannot "slam" when using a 2H. Help? lol