Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I remember when I apped to ROI and I boxed my buddies SK, who was full anguish gear, and someone in ROI goes how does your SK have an anguish BP, only ROI was able to complete that fight..
*que awkward moment*
*ask friend*

Oh he used ghost kill, lulz.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Everytime some expert opines here about MQ2 I always think, if they only knew the jesus christ of MQ2 was on Agnarr.

I think the same thing
evil-laugh.gif

Needless

Toe Sucker
I can do CoM as a 38 ranger right? trying to figure out the best place to go. Lguk is boring as fuck at this point and i assume i'll be tanking 9 times out of 10

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
lovely trying to add the two-factor authentication and the website is showing blank boxes... lovely.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Yeah warp taunt is totally a thing on this server.

It's getting real hard to deny that there isnt a MQ compile out there and it's getting more and more prevalent.

Id see nameds up on the map. id click their name and see them at like 60%. Id sit down and spam taunt while being across the zone. No matter what the 6 people did to that lob, it would run straight to my group. Lulzd my ass off so many times when id steal a named from a group and theyd all be running after it while it ran to me just chillin at my group.

I held down the first 6 lodizals too. Made fat fuckin bux off that turtle. i had acct info to like 12 max lvl chars. Was fucking lulz.

When alloria quit and i joined roi, 5 of us exploited that bonechip lvl 1 in group shared quest xp hing. Made 500 AAs in one night, never got busted. Bunch of people who sploited 1200+ AAs got caught

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I think the same thing
evil-laugh.gif

eqemu MQ is the fucking best.

There are so many fun things you can do to ruin every single persons time on the server.

You can kick people off locking corpses by sending an invalid playerId to the lootcorpse opcode

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
My favorite thing is when you actually play at least 80% legit and just become a valuable part of your server community before eventually retiring after several years of successful raiding where you never griefed anyone w/o being provoked. I guess that's just me though.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Rolled up on some Trucidation alts leveling in seb at Fungi Camp, killed their king spawns and Highsuned their mobs to train them. All while their SK aaryn or something cried to me for 30 minutes about how they don't care about us KSing them.

Rezzed their pug healer

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users
My fave is when only through some deep web searching is it verified you are really just some old fucker, who actually was pulling all nighters farming original live, but that is about it, and really, my god, is that really it?

• 1Like

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I really want to play velious and beyond but I also really don't. Shawls and rings be calling me though.. and troll bsts.

I also secretly hope that DBG hooks up some sleeper code and SoDs are fine steel mace levels of common.

• 1Picard

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I can't get interested in kunark. Velious sounds fun though. How long till Velious?

Kunark really is meh. Item progression just isn't there to make it as enticing as the following expansions. After killing naggy and vox for 3 months getting to kill tal, gore, and sev for basically the same loot table is ZzZzZ.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Kunark really is meh. Item progression just isn't there to make it as enticing as the following expansions. After killing naggy and vox for 3 months getting to kill tal, gore, and sev for basically the same loot table is ZzZzZ.

I HATE KUNARK

You are 100% right

killing Trakanon for 1 item (a week if you dont do open world) and spending your free time clicking a bag is awful. We have a lot of people who are already done and waiting for velious I can't blame them.

Even VP sucks.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looks like DBG removed the items that dropped in the Fear Revamp that was available. RIP Brain of CT. :(