Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
upload_2017-9-7_12-38-19.png

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
We've all been farming parts of the key to MQ for folks. I've personally handed in almost a dozen Pained Soul Medallions, Ancient Jarsaths, Verix and some ground spawns. We've encouraged key MQ's for members with DKP rewards. It helps those that don't have the time to camp the items.

If your high play time players aren't helping your dudes with less play time, you're doing it wrong.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Do most raiding shaman quit in kunark?

I went to trak this morning and was told only 2-3 been showing up for stuff lately. At one point in classic I'd see 8+ at raids.

Luclin can't come out soon enough. I'm so ready for the beastlord again. =)

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea we've seen a pretty big dip in players showing up to raids also, and noticed lots of guilds ramping up recruitment. I think its a combination of Kunark being absolute balls as far as raids go, and tons of awesome twink gear in kunark so people roll alts and are having fun with that.

Velious cant come soon enough.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk

I went to trak this morning and was told only 2-3 been showing up for stuff lately. At one point in classic I'd see 8+ at raids.

In AOS there was a handful of us in Kunark, like 3 total that made it through to Velious. Even with group buffs it easy to burn out being a bitch bot every day.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider

Hope I can make time for velious and luclin. I'm definitely rocking a bst as well.

Xevy

Log Wizard
6 hours at rotting skeleton: 1 pop, didn't win the kill
4 hours at pained soul: 1 kill, still 2nd on list.

Fucking VP isn't worth this.

• 2Worf

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if the instance bug still works. Make an instance, charm a placeholder (rotting skeleton), suicide it into an npc - must die to npc, wait and it repops. Did this on phinigel for my rotting skeleton, was so peaceful. Of course once you kill the rotting it wont repop since an npc didnt kill it.

• 2Like

Barakas

Lord Nagafen Raider
6 hours at rotting skeleton: 1 pop, didn't win the kill
4 hours at pained soul: 1 kill, still 2nd on list.

Fucking VP isn't worth this.

7 hours today at rotting skeleton. Started 6th in queue saw 2 spawn, left 3rd in queue. Couldn't agree more with you.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
winning.jpg

rofl "just gave him a high five" honestly every tlp needs some sort of drama/entertainment, agnarr was seeming bland until trucidation!

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Seriously, this game is boring as fuck on its own. It's the server drama that makes EQ great. Random retards send me these tells all day like I give a shit. It amazes me how seriously people take this game and how easy it is to trigger and gaslight the fuck out of them.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user