Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
So tried re-subbing the other day, payment declined blah blah. Odd, shit worked fine for years on that card. Tried deleting and re-adding card, no dice. Just in case it was some account issue, tried just buying a krono on another account, same deal.

No problem with my bank, even checked to make sure fraud protection didn't kick in (they call me if does, but thats rare)

I now have a charge on my card for the krono, but no krono, no purchase confirmation, and nothing under account history for it in my account info. As I said, I got the payment declined error when I attempted to buy the krono as well.

I suppose my only option is to petition, and wait a week or more for a reply.

Anyone have something similar happen? I'll hold my rage if there's a reasonable explanation.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So tried re-subbing the other day, payment declined blah blah. Odd, shit worked fine for years on that card. Tried deleting and re-adding card, no dice. Just in case it was some account issue, tried just buying a krono on another account, same deal.

No problem with my bank, even checked to make sure fraud protection didn't kick in (they call me if does, but thats rare)

I now have a charge on my card for the krono, but no krono, no purchase confirmation, and nothing under account history for it in my account info. As I said, I got the payment declined error when I attempted to buy the krono as well.

Anyone have something similar happen? I'll hold my rage if there's a reasonable explanation.
Their billing is beyond shitty. It is not a unique experience and you should be fixed with time. It does suck.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Not sure about the payment declined but it can take up to 48 hours for krono to be delivered.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
unknown.png

unknown.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Not sure about the payment declined but it can take up to 48 hours for krono to be delivered.
Yeah I experienced that last year buying one for first time, but this is something else. Was also 3 days ago I did this.

My issue this time around is the payment was declined for the krono, there was no e-mailed purchase confirmation (always gotten one) no purchases in past 6 months listed under My Account>Account History, and to top it off the charge appeared 2 days after I attempted to make the purchase.

It feels as if I was told "no we won't make your gay elfsim cake, get the fuck out" then they pickpocketed $20 while I'm walking out the door.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Trucidation should be disbanded and their VP loot and keys (that were done with MQ2) deleted to send a message.

Do I care that they cheated to get into instanced VP? Not at all.

They got caught though and need to own up.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man, I can't imagine how terrible it is to be in Trucidation. Your guild finally limps into a PD kill (after Faceless has successfully split raid VP lulz) and it was on the backs of using MQ2 to snatch ground spawns for a few days. We didn't do any of that shit and had a raid force keyed by the first Sunday of Kunark.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Trucidation should be disbanded and their VP loot and keys (that were done with MQ2) deleted to send a message.

Do I care that they cheated to get into instanced VP? Not at all.

They got caught though and need to own up.

This Trucidation shit if not ban hammered is going to lose daybreak a lot more money then it makes by keeping 20 cheaters.

It's hitting reddit and here and the day break forums even though they try and censor it more people will quit if they know they will have to compete with people with literal in game super man powers.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Opimo

This Trucidation shit if not ban hammered is going to lose daybreak a lot more money then it makes by keeping 20 cheaters.

Ban hammer has already dropped. Only one person was caught in it. The rest of us are clean because it was limited to one person.

It's funny how you're piling on when you admit to running SEQ in your guild just a few pages back in this thread.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Ban hammer has already dropped. Only one person was caught in it. The rest of us are clean because it was limited to one person.

It's funny how you're piling on when you admit to running SEQ in your guild just a few pages back in this thread.
Limited to one person who then mq'd the key for the rest of the guild ;)

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Opimo

Man, I can't imagine how terrible it is to be in Trucidation. Your guild finally limps into a PD kill (after Faceless has successfully split raid VP lulz) and it was on the backs of using MQ2 to snatch ground spawns for a few days. We didn't do any of that shit and had a raid force keyed by the first Sunday of Kunark.

We literally trained and killed a Necro in Faceless AFK bot farming skins in Droga just the other day. If you think your guild is 100% clean, you're living in a fantasy land. The difference is, we don't make a big deal out of it when we run into it. We laugh about it and move on.

We pulled a bunch of goblins on him, and watched him target each one and cast a dot, then life tap at low health.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
We literally trained and killed a Necro in Faceless AFK bot farming skins in Droga just the other day. If you think your guild is 100% clean, you're living in a fantasy land. The difference is, we don't make a big deal out of it when we run into it. We laugh about it and move on.

We pulled a bunch of goblins on him, and watched him target each one and cast a dot, then life tap at low health.
Is that necro MQing all the keys for our guild? Or is the entire guild benefiting from something this necro is doing?
BIg difference....Lets stop trying to divert and talk about how the entire guild of truc is cheating scum.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I don't disagree there will always be bad apples in every guild. A lone guy afk factioning for himself is not on the same level of a guild leader making the guild directive to use this guy as their source for ground spawns. The ground spawns that net your entire guild 2 kills last night that weren't deserved.

edit - I type slower than cupcaek

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

Nobody cares about the SEQ in reality.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wynn

There's been a couple people in the guild doing AFK stuff (incl. fire beetle eyes) and really that's activity that:

1) Doesn't put the guild at any risk--only their accounts if they get caught
2) Doesn't hurt any other players--the spawns in question are basically lightly/not contested, it's not the same as the dudes who AFK farmed BAMs for all of classic
3) Have nothing to do with raid content--MQ autolooting key spawns actively cockblocks legitimate players who click their ground spawns instead of having to be beta cucks who use third party tools so they can be weeks behind in progression.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I didnt think fire beetles was worth it anymore but I guess its free effortless xp.

Wynn

Yeah, people had tested the fire beetle eyes out and it worked "well enough" not long before Kunark, but they stealth nerfed it even more so that it really didn't end up being worth the effort people had expended in it. I never got on the fire beetle eye train but a lot of people on the server got in trouble for AFKing on them.