Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Seriously, this game is boring as fuck on its own. It's the server drama that makes EQ great. Random retards send me these tells all day like I give a shit. It amazes me how seriously people take this game and how easy it is to trigger and gaslight the fuck out of them.

Quit being bitches and compete for ow raid targets for entertainment. Training, charm-gating, and auto clicker drama is trash tier.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Charm gating is fine really. Bots and autoclickers is shit tier tho. Training is ok too in some situations.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Seriously, this game is boring as fuck on its own. It's the server drama that makes EQ great. Random retards send me these tells all day like I give a shit. It amazes me how seriously people take this game and how easy it is to trigger and gaslight the fuck out of them.

Yeah it's so easy you cucks can't even complete VP keys without using warp/autolooters lol.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6 hours at rotting skeleton: 1 pop, didn't win the kill
4 hours at pained soul: 1 kill, still 2nd on list.

Fucking VP isn't worth this.

bXAWo.gif

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Maybe if you were more skilled at this high skill cap game

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Confirm/deny instance named spawn trick?

Could instance Seb and spawn every named running a charmed pH into a npc? Other dungeons? Etc?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lul, Nizzar running around FV with 3 autofollow toons looking for AJ. At least he has a bard (which I watched die) this time to claim he's using tracking! He's learning!

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I played with Nizzar and his crew on a eq2 prog server and had a good time. He was a pretty chill overall, but holy shit that man has a gift for rustling eq communities

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I played w Nizzar when he ran Nihilum on red99 for a long time. Really have nothing but good things to say about his character.

I played Dallas, 60 wizard.

Opimo

Lul, Nizzar running around FV with 3 autofollow toons looking for AJ. At least he has a bard (which I watched die) this time to claim he's using tracking! He's learning!

That isn't what he was doing in FV. I'll let him know that he has another stalker though!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, stalking so good I pre-game stalked for AJ in FV for 5 hours last night too, before he was even there. I was setting up my Nizzar camp hoping he was there to grace us!

And if you say he wasn't there to do that you're either dumb or lying. His bite was trying to kite trash to kill it to spawn AJ. He was obviously looking for AJ pieces for whatever doofuses were autofollowing him.

Opimo

Yeah, stalking so good I pre-game stalked for AJ in FV for 5 hours last night too, before he was even there. I was setting up my Nizzar camp hoping he was there to grace us!

And if you say he wasn't there to do that you're either dumb or lying. His bite was trying to kite trash to kill it to spawn AJ. He was obviously looking for AJ pieces for whatever doofuses were autofollowing him.

Bro, we were just running to Lake to do a Monk epic for a guildie. Relax.

rad

Lord of Guk
Should be a case study on some of the yahoos that inhabit this server, such as Baghdad Bob above. It's like the twats who aimbot and talk shit, the delusion is strong.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Secrets I don't know if your plan was to solo the King in Chardok, but man would that have been something!

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Secrets I don't know if your plan was to solo the King in Chardok, but man would that have been something!

Ravanta and I had him down to 8% (Nec/Pal duo) and then he gated the first attempt. I accidentally pulled King on top of another group the second attempt lol.