Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
"Nizzarrl" isn't Nizzarr. It's a troll account of someone on Nizzar's nuts. Our guess is that it's a_skeleton_02 / Quicktune (who sat on Dumbledore and killed him).

I've only known Nizzarr since playing on Agnarr (I didn't play with the P99 Red crew we have in the guild). I've asked Nizzarr to tell us the story of why a_skeleton_02 is so angry at him, but he doesn't talk about it. All I know is that it must have been epic for a_skeleton_02 to be so butthurt for so long.

Nizz just was some french shitter who got banned for RMT on blue that i was guilded with

Sterling

El Presidente
How often have they been doing the bonus exp thing? Once a month, give or take?
Less frequent than that. It usually centers around major holidays or anniversary events etc. Often it's tied to a marketplace discount or new marketplace items also.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nizz just was some french shitter who got banned for RMT on blue that i was guilded with

Cool, the vast majority of our players in Trucidation now (including myself) were never in that guild, or played on P99. Including almost all of the current Officers of the guild.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Missing that double exp... Always have shit to do with the lady on the wrong weekends (aka every fucking weekend). This KC Warlord exp is hurting my heart.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Grats Trucidation bros over here, you guys are the second guild to take PD down at 20 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes, 48 seconds.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Currently in an ABC group in Seb, in which our enchanter will not charm a pet while doing CC because... he feels like he will get the group killed..

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, we learned that lesson the hard way when we snagged Silverwing. We weren't sure if they would gate.