Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya I havent messed with crypt or royals to watch how people get through doors. He's got a necro and an enchanter now, he solo boxes so made him make a necro which seemed to be the best idea for him. And yeah sometimes not good to give the best secrets out.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Locked doors:

1. I've seen many bard boxes on standby

2. There's so many people playing, you offer 200 plat to come open a door, and there is no wait time.

3. So many box crews just stay behind locked doors and never leave. Locking camps down permanently in all picks.

4. Maybe there is still a way to pop through locked doors. If you're playing solo and have to rely on a trick to get in, you're only going to be outnumbered by a box crew once you arrive on the other side.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Anyone know who Reis is? PM me if so.

Looking for some details on who this shitbag is. Highsuns a mob and follows me around all of Chardok for 3 hours while remaining silent until I outplay his retard ranger friend named Baetu by rezzing him into
the Echo of Chardok, killing him.

Any info will be rewarded in earnest. I want to intimidate this shitbag.

He goes by the name of Valeris/Valeria on P99, is friends with a guy named Baldere ("Haldar" in Agnarr I assume) and the most I could find is that he played on P99 before.

<Deicidal Maniacs> guild fyi.

So, intimidate as in RL?

• 1Worf

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm sure he was just running to VS raid or something. You're clearly mistaken.

We're going to setup a Nizzarr tracking Twitter that will tweet his whereabouts and his plans every time he changes zones, just for you sweetheart.

• 1Salty

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Locked doors:

2. There's so many people playing, you offer 200 plat to come open a door, and there is no wait time.

3. So many box crews just stay behind locked doors and never leave. Locking camps down permanently in all picks.

4. Maybe there is still a way to pop through locked doors. If you're playing solo and have to rely on a trick to get in, you're only going to be outnumbered by a box crew once you arrive on the other side.
Can just use a pet to pull through or wall taunt.

Also pretty sure what secrets is asking is insta ban from these forums so might wanna tone it down.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
We're going to setup a Nizzarr tracking Twitter that will tweet his whereabouts and his plans every time he changes zones, just for you sweetheart.
You can just repurpose your SEQ twitter feed. Should save some time!

Friend camped Rotting Skel for 5ish hours until he was first in line. It popped and Reis charmed it and ran up a tree (lol?) then gated it apparently.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Locked doors:

Nice so no one is going through them just pet pulling and bringing stuff out. That's how our competitors on phinny skipped Zun Key which isn't the same as going through a door.

if it was RL dude those guns you carry could punch through them bro =)

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Nice so no one is going through them just pet pulling and bringing stuff out. That's how our competitors on phinny skipped Zun Key which isn't the same as going through a door.

if it was RL dude those guns you carry could punch through them bro =)

Haha naw man.

But, I was speaking generally about shit camps that don't matter. When it's high competition stuff like you guys do, who knows what may happen.
Only locked doors I am familiar with in EQ are Seb crypt ,chardok royals, St key turnin dude. Beyond that I've got nothing

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Just reading about the anti social behavior makes me cringe, it sounds like Kunark is just not...fun. Sorry to hear about all the folks Faceless is losing ;\

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is a known thing among some, but there is no reason to disseminate and watch it get nerfed.

Very true

VP key is crazy aids. That's all I have to say. Bye.

Is it that one guild doing dumb stuff that's just pissing in everyone's cheerios? I thought they fixed the choke point of Ancient Jasarth and the one a day spawn nonsense he did. I can't imagine being on a server where people are warping to spawns though, thats on a whole different level =/

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Very true

Is it that one guild doing dumb stuff that's just pissing in everyone's cheerios? I thought they fixed the choke point of Ancient Jasarth and the one a day spawn nonsense he did. I can't imagine being on a server where people are warping to spawns though, thats on a whole different level =/

AJ is about 1 per hour spawn if you're murdering the entire zone on respawn.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Don't even really think AJ is the issue. It's the ground spawns, specifically the swamp.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's the door trick? Someone mind pm'ing me? I've been running down to banish spot /tar skeletal sending pet to get it to summon range dismiss pet and getting summoned into crypt. Doesn't help with other doors though or getting others in for royals though.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
It isn't against the rules but man you are a piece of shit nizzar for charm gating rotting skeleton with your automated box army.

I spent 7 hours at that camp, a few with you, before I got my medallion around 10:30ish last night and not once did we see anyone doing any scumbaggery from over 8 raiding guilds. A bunch of people in my guild only need the ground spawns and they said the hacking bullshit is still going on. I'm all for healthy competition, but DBG needs to start banning people for hacking and SEQ use.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I'm fucking done playing EQ now but here's the doors trick:

Delete zonename_obj.s3d
rename load_obj.s3d to zonename_obj.s3d
watch in wonder as all doors are gone
fuck eq. I hope you all get fucking banned for this shit.

game is shit because daybreak doesn't enforce the rules they set up.

play on a REAL server like takproject or p99, where they have actual consequences for being a shitlord.

ballin.

also love how i had power all night during IRMA and 3pm today i lose power for 6 hours!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wildness LOL that's on another level if it works. The way some of us have been doing it involves simple in game buff and a little acrobatics nothing like that.

ballin.

also love how i had power all night during IRMA and 3pm today i lose power for 6 hours!

Dude its crazy how bad the power outages are for some. I have neighbors like 3 houses down who have been out of power since Friday at 10pm.