Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Xevy

Log Wizard
Faceless has a Zevy if I recall. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I suppose.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
This guy on a discord channel was getting upset that I have PedoJug as my avatar. So I changed it instead to a cheese pizza, just for him.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've come to bitch how Kunark is still a shitty expansion and theres fuck-all to do on Agnarr right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Who cares about VP. Just use this time to enjoy EQ for what it is, or was. We stopping at pop y'all....why the rush. Relearn that you can enjoy grouping in unrest, or lguk.... If you're having fun, it was worth it....

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Amazed at how many boxers I still see now that theres no MQ2 public source. Just shows how little DBG has done about broadcasting software and VM's! Feel like the next true box server is gonna be even worse to where people go WTF is the point of calling it true box.

Also noticed how the price of krono stopped climbing so fast, it was nearing 9k prior to the last patch now its easy to find for 8500.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Amazed at how many boxers I still see now that theres no MQ2 public source. Just shows how little DBG has done about broadcasting software and VM's! Feel like the next true box server is gonna be even worse to where people go WTF is the point of calling it true box.

Also noticed how the price of krono stopped climbing so fast, it was nearing 9k prior to the last patch now its easy to find for 8500.

Prod nerfs. Literally prod nerfs. Amazing how one item can run the economy.

Tarmie

Golden Squire

Having made the switch from ISBoxer on Lockjaw to actually computers for Agnarr myself, I feel like more people are legitimately boxing than not. The three six boxers in my guild are all on the level and have been since launch, the fact of the matter is that hitting a few numpads like a piano chord just isn't that hard. I am hardly surprised so many are still running around as the threshold isn't being able to broadcast, it's have enough brain cells to throw together a basic set of hotkeys. Although we're talking about real groups here, not six mage scrubs that can only manage to DPS race mobs twenty levels below them.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
For small group boxing a few smartly designed macros go a long way, and things like numpads (if you want to be 100% legit), or HotKeyNet / Multiplicity if you want to go "quasi-legit" make it not too much harder than ISBoxer.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I mean now with the automated melee attacks I imagine setting up melee isnt much different than mages.. just social hotkey for assist a main target and drag mob in range of melee. But I saw another 12 boxer earlier in seb.

I could see the prod reasoning for sure but where was all the plat coming from? I always figured plat value of krono went up when people have less need for plat. I guess they were all buying kronos with plat to buy prods?

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
So plat just basically accumulates over time. Everyone just stockpiles it with no dump (until Velious tradeskill stuff or Luclin horses and gambling). SOME have gotten wise and started tradeskilling for shawl and rings which dumps some cash. The reason the prods matter is because for the most part they were controlled by 2-3 people so their prices never dropped. So there was always a demand for 3kr for a prod. So people selling plat would just keep upping the prices and people desperate for HS keys would pay it. AND, if they were next level, the prod farmers themselves would be peddling kronos they earned for plat, waiting 3 days, and upselling it to make plat on top of plat. Now that kr is currently used for high-high end items and monthly accounts, the prices have dropped because the demand has dropped. There's no MUST-HAVE item. So Krono has steadied at 8500 for the last 5ish days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Ft1 in velious...

Even if it was ft3 in velious....yea I won't be doing that again this go round.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Ft1 in velious...

Even if it was ft3 in velious....yea I won't be doing that again this go round.
i could have sworn that the ft 3 was a velious item, but ill do it for the ft1, for both cleric and mage.