Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
8 wasnt in on velious. I remember cause I did a shitload of 7th shawls (basically did 3 total to get 2, thanks RNG failure on 5 and parts of 7).

Since velious won't have AAs, doing multiple shawls can be a very productive time sink. You can spawn dain in era, and 8 is so mqable you actually have to worry about theft, for luclin, so you can give/sell em away.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
So which clown is <Blade of Agnarr>?

It's the same afk farmer in every pick at Heirophant. Is that someone from these boards or the chinese boxer?

The /ooc chat is pretty funny when that asshat fires off a "crypt" randomly in ooc every 20 min when nobody asked, like they aren't afk.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
So which clown is <Blade of Agnarr>?

It's the same afk farmer in every pick at Heirophant. Is that someone from these boards or the chinese boxer?

The /ooc chat is pretty funny when that asshat fires off a "crypt" randomly in ooc every 20 min when nobody asked, like they aren't afk.
Chinese

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'm getting tired of blade of agnarr too, everytime I pick through the guys got 3 hieros with the same guild tags, I'm only on one necro but makes me want to activate my other necros and just take a camp.

And yeah lulz the random crypt cc from shamankun make me laugh.

But as I said theres chinese farmers at king and I noticed they were PLing new toons in that spore king safe cubby and I've seen those same names at hiero as well. They're sure killing fungi and hiero prices.

Random guilds like ddyycc or just no guild at all but random generated names. Idiots though they shouldnt guild themselves creates attention to them like this =p

they're probably in a sweat shop being paid slave wages.

guard of freeport prob another guild saw a mage and necro pick through wearing newbie robes, usually they pick high elves too unless necro.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Xevy

Log Wizard
My group of 4ish walked into Crypt last night. Walked into Hiero and it's Shamankun and Magyan sitting there. We talk some shit in /say, they say nothing. 10 minutes later broken english. His mage isn't even using a robe. So we just took their camp. After about 2 rounds of spawns they left.

Did the same with Malaydar (or something) a few nights ago. I actually sent him a tell asking about shield of the dark item and he said if he got one he'd let me know. Next day we walk in and he's there camping it and as soon as he sees 3+ people he just left. So maybe he's one of the smarter chinese guys or he's just a normal boxer dude camping 4 hiero's at once.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah i think its one guy splitting up a 6 box, got a malday guy in my camp. might give it up soon if someone wants

Last edited:

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nice, Quicktune tried to kite away an Angry Goblin from an FM pick we spawned. Which whatever, it's a contested spawn. Then he starts spamming /ooc saying if we pay him he'll let our people do the turn in. Sadly for him we just charmed Angry, did turn in, and killed Skargus.

I guess you get a 2/10 for effort and a 0/10 for going Trucidation style krono-farmer mode over FM quest turn in mobs.

• 1Salty

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's taking lessons from that which he ranted against so much in this thread, trucidation.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Nice, Quicktune tried to kite away an Angry Goblin from an FM pick we spawned. Which whatever, it's a contested spawn. Then he starts spamming /ooc saying if we pay him he'll let our people do the turn in. Sadly for him we just charmed Angry, did turn in, and killed Skargus.

I guess you get a 2/10 for effort and a 0/10 for going Trucidation style krono-farmer mode over FM quest turn in mobs.

aww calm your tits, i was just fucking with you guys we had just killed ours and i was hanging in the zone.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
People get so upset in this game. Many in the guild I am in are super upset about FE for some reason. No idea why though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking of camping my 5 necros at skargus for some lulz

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I was thinking of camping my 5 necros at skargus for some lulz
I saw FE in WW so I ran up to to them saying it should pay tribute to me to spawn a pick. And tryhard cinge got pissy.

Then after I had taunted the turn in mob and ran it five feet I was getting tells from no name FE members saying "We killed Trucidation you will be next"

Pretty sure Trucidation died because Nizzar and his pals gave all their boxes separate DKP and they got all the best items

Wynn

Not quite, we had people in position and no pick was spawned, we saw you and the people with you ready to pick over at the Angry Goblin spot so figured there was a high chance you were going to try to do something. We figured maybe kite it away and try to do the turn in with one of your people and kill Skargus before we could catch you, or something of that nature, since you didn't have the personnel to KS Skargus or even charm gate him (since he's too high lvl for Bard charm.) FWIW, not a single person in our raid would've been upset if you had done this, we don't view these pick-spawns as things we own, we recognize them as a competitive game element and if someone else gets them then to the victor go the spoils. By spawning a pick we're giving our guild members a chance to obtain quest completion, if they are able to beat out the competition who mostly know that guilds spawn these picks now and try to pick over with them.

Anyway, when we zone into FM and the pick spawns, we pick over and you get the tag on Angry Goblin and start kiting him away. Our Enchanter (or you, not sure in the confusion) lands a charm on him so our person tries to do their turn in but isn't able to, his charm gets dispelled and Angry keeps following you and it's at that point you start spamming /ooc with Dulu (remember him) level shit, literally saying we have to pay you to get you to leave Angry alone. Luckily our Enc is able to land another charm and our person turns in their quest and then we kill Skargus, so whatever. I just find it funny how often you paint yourself as a victim on these forums of the "nefarious forces of evil" on Agnarr, the charm-gaters, RMTers, Macroquesters and what not; and then you engage in basically the same behavior yourself. If you were just "joking" then whatever, but what you were doing and saying had every appearance of someone doing what one of our members (Dulu) did and was kicked for--namely trying to extort other players to get him to stop griefing them. That's to me at least, a lot different than just snagging something for yourself, and crosses over into the sort of shitlord behavior that has come to define guilds like <Trucidation>, <My Pants> and the various other RMT-centric groups.

Aren't you the same person who cried when Midget was "KSing" your guildies' Lord Grimrot spawn? And you pull this shit, I just find it funny tbh.

• 3Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I didn't read most of that autism you posted.

I stood there and shouted Pay Me as a warrior in my guild taunted the mob then you charmed it and turned it in.

If I ever write a six paragraph response to anything everquest related someone please shoot me before I turn into this guy.

Who is your character in game?

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Wynn

I didn't read most of that autism you posted.

I stood there and shouted Pay Me as a warrior in my guild taunted the mob then you charmed it and turned it in.

If I ever write a six paragraph response to anything everquest related someone please shoot me before I turn into this guy.

Who is your character in game?

I'm guessing you didn't graduate grade school either, since you're referring to a post that is 2 paragraphs and one sentence. I'm assuming for an uneducated faggot that seems like six. We did have a discussion about you last night during your shenanigans in which the general opinion was that you're sort of from the same cloth as Nizzar. You're stupid, toxic and autistic primarily because you spent too much time on p99 and that's had a deleterious effect on your mind.

• 3Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Wynn

People get so upset in this game. Many in the guild I am in are super upset about FE for some reason. No idea why though.

Every guild has shitlords in them ours is no exception, but at least in my experience FE is probably the least toxic EQ guild I've been in since the really old days (99-02) when the player base in general was a lot less toxic. I do think a lot of the worst elements of Agnarr come from p99, and just reading and hearing about the really Byzantine rules and crazy behaviors those rules created to compete within them over on p99 I do think it created a class of highly autistic player with cancerous personalities, and p99 Red is like next level toxic.

• 1Salty