Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw FE in WW so I ran up to to them saying it should pay tribute to me to spawn a pick. And tryhard cinge got pissy.

Then after I had taunted the turn in mob and ran it five feet I was getting tells from no name FE members saying "We killed Trucidation you will be next"

Pretty sure Trucidation died because Nizzar and his pals gave all their boxes separate DKP and they got all the best items

Got pissy?

You asked "Who is in charge of this carnival", I said "Not you". That was the end of our conversation and interaction that night, and you somehow got "pissy" from that?

Oh you did mention that "TRibute" or there would be "hooping or charmin" on the mob, thankfully no one responded to your pleas for attention.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Keep in mind a_skeleton_02 is a bard who didn't know he could bind and gate in FV, and upon seeing another bard do it believed he was witnessing Macroquest warping. I didn't have any issues with a_skeleton_02 before but I guess the troubles TDC has been having may have him in a bad mood, not sure. TDC was generally a guild I considered us to have good relations with.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Shoot what macroquesters? Would love to get the source =p I'm not sure this forum is the homebase for nefarious people it just has a lot of lurkers that seem to sign up and chip in.

Cmon let's not act like FE is above nefarious acts. I still watch inzane training people in sebilis whenever they pop into his fully spawned chef or disco. Like they were supposed to know a fully spawned camp is camped, until he runs by them with a train on purpose then returns to be afk near the zone in.

Just yesterday I saw this, poor gnap never saw it coming.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone has their assholes, including FE. And usually there are not many rules when it comes to contesting a raid mob.

As for inzane, he treats the game like a job(and it probably is his job, as he never leaves seb and is always online). So if someone even tries to encroach on his pulls, when they are literally $ for him, he goes all out.

I am not sure how he hasn't been suspended and/or banned. He doesn't hide that fact he does PLs for $ at all. And it has to be pretty easy to connect his redguides advertisement to who he is in-game. Not to mention, they do suspend for training if caught, so how he hasn't been is beyond me

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Keep in mind a_skeleton_02 is a bard who didn't know he could bind and gate in FV, and upon seeing another bard do it believed he was witnessing Macroquest warping. I didn't have any issues with a_skeleton_02 before but I guess the troubles TDC has been having may have him in a bad mood, not sure. TDC was generally a guild I considered us to have good relations with.

TDC Clears VP every week. TDC is doing great.

You still won't tell me who you actually are so I'm going to assume you are one of those no name Faceless faggots that contribute nothing to the guild with a 33% raid attendance yet come here and talk shit like they matter. Basically a less witty Abacab.

Zaide sent me a tell last week saying he would invite all my VP keyed people to FE and if I had accepted you would of been my bitch in that guild with in a week.

Cinge Cinge Sorry I meant Cinge and Co. didn't see anyone else i recognized.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I petitioned the training video I had of him doing it to me for 15 minutes straight (looping back around with more mobs onto my pets over and over) (also posted it here while back) and lot of my pals thought was crystal clear evidence and nothing happened to him.

Since then he hasn't bothered me, I could handle the trains now for sure but it's best for both of us if we politely avoid each other.

TDC can't join FE! Who will compete?! lol I wish there were two OW guilds.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yeah I petitioned the training video I had of him doing it to me for 15 minutes straight (looping back around with more mobs onto my pets over and over) (also posted it here while back) and lot of my pals thought was crystal clear evidence and nothing happened to him.

Since then he hasn't bothered me, I could handle the trains now for sure but it's best for both of us if we politely avoid each other.

TDC can't join FE! Who will compete?! lol

We don't compete really anyways anymore. I keep an eye on things like VS and VP dragons but we don't have the motivation for that stuff specially in Kunark. We have 40 VP keyed players so we would need most of them to log on to kill PD but you would have the "hurr we want competition" crew warp trains on us if we attempted something they wanted.

Wynn

a_skeleton_02 I used to fuck dudes like you in prison.

Anyway I would not be surprised to see significant consolidation of guilds before Velious, it happens on every TLP. Anyone who ends up in Faceless will be pretty happy--of all the TLP and EQ guilds I've been in we are the least toxic (way less toxic than our Lockjaw iteration was) and it's not a no-lifer guild by any means. We have lots of people who probably play less than ~15 hours a week and have >70% raid attendance. That's entirely possible if you make all the instances and a moderate chunk of the batphones.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I'd say in velious,not before, it would happen once the smaller guilds realize how long it'll take them to clear nTOV and then clear POG. The casuals will cry.

Also that raid attendance will change drasticly in velious when you are doing openTOV every 2 days and open POG every 2 days with POG and TOV instance mixed in between on top of zlandicar, dain and yelinak openworld/instances. And dozekar racing, and farming your symbols from the mini's before other people get to them, and using your ntov instance to get more minis before the guild instanced ntov run which you can overlap

It's brutal. Oh ya and ST. Lady nev for 25 minutes too, ouch.

Wynn

Everyone has their assholes, including FE. And usually there are not many rules when it comes to contesting a raid mob.

As for inzane, he treats the game like a job(and it probably is his job, as he never leaves seb and is always online). So if someone even tries to encroach on his pulls, when they are literally $ for him, he goes all out.

I am not sure how he hasn't been suspended and/or banned. He doesn't hide that fact he does PLs for $ at all. And it has to be pretty easy to connect his redguides advertisement to who he is in-game. Not to mention, they do suspend for training if caught, so how he hasn't been is beyond me

Yeah I don't know the full story with him and how he gets away with it. He's been nice enough to me when I've talked to him, but like he doesn't even hide who he is on Redguides (maximilian) and it makes it obvious what he does. He sells in game PLs for krono or Pay Pal, then sells in game platinum for money. What it appears he doesn't do is sell krono for USD, which may be a big part of how he's never gotten caught, he converts the krono his customers give him to plat then sells the plat. Krono selling is much more traceable than plat selling for $.

I don't doubt that Zane will train you out of "his" camps, but I've also seen him in action, he basically pulls by generating a huge train then slamming it into his army. So I think it's also possible he trains people "incidentally", because he just isn't going to let things like other players get in the way of his lvling operation.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'd say in velious,not before, it would happen once the smaller guilds realize how long it'll take them to clear nTOV and then clear POG. The casuals will cry.

Also that raid attendance will change drasticly in velious when you are doing openTOV every 2 days and open POG every 2 days with POG and TOV instance mixed in between on top of zlandicar, dain and yelinak openworld/instances. And dozekar racing, and farming your symbols from the mini's before other people get to them, and using your ntov instance to get more minis before the guild instanced ntov run which you can overlap

It's brutal.

Yeah that's the plan now, I follow the ABC's of Everquest

Always
Be
'Crootin

We are back up to be able to do Splits for most Kunark content but still below TAC 130+ raids(thank god) Most of the people we got now are the ones that are sticking around and are very solid players. But I know Velious is going to be a LOT of everquest so i'm preparing.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Plat is also more profit right now (right lumi). Of course he purposely trains people, Wynn, lol. I know you're just saying that for appearances <3 Didnt you see my video?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would take a lot of drugs/alchohol to stay sane after trying to herd 130+ people to do a raid.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Would take a lot of drugs/alchohol to stay sane after trying to herd 130+ people to do a raid.

130+ people who have NEVER played EQ before and the ones who did never raided.

130+ people who only are playing so they can cast buffs on Cohh or be in the same zone as him.

If you think P99 turned me into a toxic autistic mess then you never had to explain to someone during a raid that having water on you makes your mana go up.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya my father is in a raiding guild, and I told him to tell them they had to manadrain so silverwing wouldn't gate. And the leadership told him to shut up, then an enchanter spoke up and said what we need to mana drain? Yeah I agree lot of people have no idea.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Ya my father is in a raiding guild, and I told him to tell them they had to manadrain so silverwing wouldn't gate. And the leadership told him to shut up, then an enchanter spoke up and said what we need to mana drain? Yeah I agree lot of people have no idea.

Your father looking for a EST based raiding guild that clears VP weekly and has a fair and honest member run loot council?