Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Neuad

Trakanon Raider
Chances of getting Open world targets off of FE in the first days of the server seems low and once you blow your weekly instances you still wont have enough.

That was my argument. We aren't getting in before sleeper is awake, so why would we prioritize it over NToV.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
That was my argument. We aren't getting in before sleeper is awake, so why would we prioritize it over NToV.
You may get 6 a week if you can kill Sontalak. FE will get 20 in a week. It takes like 18ish to wake the sleeper.

Racing people who literally play the same TLP progression over and over again for Sleepers is just going to be a waste of your time.

What's your guild btw?

Neuad

Trakanon Raider
I'm in Soulmarked, which was formerly The Warband. We're pretty casual, the discussion wasn't if we should try and race the top guilds. I think it was more a concern we lacked the right class makeup, or gear, to handle NToV/AoW right off the bat.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'm in Soulmarked, which was formerly The Warband. We're pretty casual, the discussion wasn't if we should try and race the top guilds. I think it was more a concern we lacked the right class makeup, or gear, to handle NToV/AoW right off the bat.

If you're a more casual guild worried about tanking the big targets I'd recommend the following:

Dain Frostreaver IV
Velketor the Sorcerer
Lord Yelinak
Zlandicar
Klandicar
PoGrowth (mass armor drops from trash)

Dain, Velk and Growth you can run down in open world (minus Tunare) w/o issue. Yelinak and the Zland/Kland stuff will unfortunately put you in competition with FE. Not saying you can't snipe those targets but you'll have a 100% chance of encountering us there.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
hey Soulmarked, I've been trying to get you guys to join us since we have the same raid schedule and Loot system. You guys really raid with 65 people? I rarely see you guys around. I was talking to tarrok today.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Hearing about guild #'s, I think a lot of people are over estimating how difficult Velious will be. IMO launch night AoW is easier than launch night Trakanon.

Neuad

Trakanon Raider
Our biggest problem for a first week AoW would be lack of clerics I think. We only have 5 on tonight, and thats about average for us.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hearing about guild #'s, I think a lot of people are over estimating how difficult Velious will be. IMO launch night AoW is easier than launch night Trakanon.

Pretty much our thoughts as well.

Server is also seeing a consolidation of guilds. Addictions and Ship Wrecked have started shedding members to other guilds. Kunark attrition hit a lot of guilds hard.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Server is also seeing a consolidation of guilds. Addictions and Ship Wrecked have started shedding members to other guilds. Kunark attrition hit a lot of guilds hard.

Lots of guilds are exploding. We are bulking up on recruits because of it. I guess we are considered stable.

Vise

Molten Core Raider

Heh Addiction had four memebrs go to trucidation, only two of them being active raiders at the time. and since they have left we've gone from averaging 45 a night to averaging 55 a night.

How many does Trucidation avg a night?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Heh Addiction had four memebrs go to trucidation, only two of them being active raiders at the time. and since they have left we've gone from averaging 45 a night to averaging 55 a night.

How many does Trucidation avg a night?

Trucidation still a thing?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Funny I think every guild on here raids with more than FE does

Are you on crack?

You know your raids are public knowledge? you've had 10ish raids this month alone with over 72 recorded people. Everyone of your instanced raids are 62+ as well.

Just because you do open world stuff at 3am with 40 people doesn't mean you do everything with smaller numbers than anyone on this forum.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Are you on crack?

You know your raids are public knowledge? you've had 10ish raids this month alone with over 72 recorded people. Everyone of your instanced raids are 62+ as well.

Just because you do open world stuff at 3am with 40 people doesn't mean you do everything with smaller numbers than anyone on this forum.
10 raids this month?!?! THAT MANY?!?! OMFG!!!!

Out of how many?

You brought up instanced raids? Raids that are split 3 ways quite often? Raids full of boxes and alts?

GTFO you chromosome smuggler.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user