Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
We have no problems doing 10th rings for people 10 people and 15 minutes.

Try joining a guild that likes helping each other.

Love you man. Like all that you do. Wish I could have convinced you dain ring 10 is worthless waste of time for many people each ring.

Keep up the good work. I'm proud , despite biting my tongue at the same time. Maybe it's because i didn't finish dain ring 10 on phini, maybe it's because I've learned it will be outdated and not matter soon. I'm seriously not sure, even till now. Keep smashing man.

You've gathered forces, trained the newbies, and funneled it all into a force on agnarr. That's Impressive. Seriously, good job man. Don't listen to me I'm noone of importance here.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I feel outdated is a slightly relative term given the context.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
So the multiple items from the 10th ring quest including best in slot SK dps helm not worth it?

No, it is. Join a guild. Get more friends. This shit ain't solo town.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Nah, not worth it buddybear

I really think you are mistaken this isn't Phinni. The 10th ring literally has it's own Instance with ZERO NPCS. you talk to the dude it spawns a couple waves of mobs then you are done and get a ring and some items.

We killed AOW in Kunark gear, Technically NO gear matters because Current EQ is an easymode tourist fest. It's all just paper doll dress up.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Phinigel did get instances for ring 10 eventually. I could probably box the event on agnarr if I wanted to load em up

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Another Triple BOC drop. Every warrior has one and we have 3 in the bank for when our recruit warriors make members.

WTB different loot plz.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
When are we going to get an official announcement on double exp? Gotta get my chanter to 60 and start bringing up my Pally. :p

Tarmie

Golden Squire
So... a few of my accounts got banned for "Bypassing Security Lock," which I'm guessing is code for "never put 2fa on your account" since I only did it on accounts that use the official patcher and they are still fine. Just a heads up to anyone putting that off for one reason or another, they will only let you keep playing without notifying you for around six months.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya wtf does that mean? u use fake phone numbers or ur banned on other accounts or u used 2 diff 2fa on same ip?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tarmie

Golden Squire
ya wtf does that mean? u use fake phone numbers or ur banned on other accounts or u used 2 diff 2fa on same ip?
I have (had) nine accounts. A week or two after the server launched six of my accounts were flagged as needing 2FA. Couldn't log into the patcher, but could patchme and they didn't cancel the sub, just block DBC purchases and password changed and shit. I did add 2FA to two of the accounts. Then I got sick of setting it up and went back to playing. Yesterday the four that were flagged but did not have 2FA added were banned for "Bypassing Security Lock". That's really the only difference between the accounts, same contact info and card, same IP (at once, I did travel and played one (one that was never flagged and I still have access to) on my laptop that week) so I'm pretty confident that is what "Bypassing Security Lockout" means.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wow so odd, whenever I did patchme it'd kick me after 5 minutes of playtime until I did 2FA. Lol thats their fault IMO yet they ban you

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Ive been using patchme since i started. Never had any issue at all, must be something with you guys running lotsa accounts at same time. Most i do is 3 at a time.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
What is flagging people and making them set up 2fa? I've never had that request and have ran many many accounts?

Tarmie

Golden Squire
What is flagging people and making them set up 2fa? I've never had that request and have ran many many accounts?
Not sure, since not all my accounts got flagged. Especially as early into playing as it happened, I can't identify the pattern. Some boxers in our guild have gotten the flag some haven't.