Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Tarmie

Golden Squire
Yup! you can get disgusting luclin style armor skins and you can get 24 hour teleport items that take you to random places like Qeynos or HHP. and you can get mounts you cant use until the server will be dead.
I mean, you're recruiting pretty hard for being on a server that's less than one expansion unlock from being dead. The skins work on classic models too, kinda... You're totally right though, they are all super weird looking, really out of place. Worse than the bubble helmet heros forge shit even. Although, I do have the illusion from that pack on my rogue, I call it "Forest Romulan.". It makes the worst noise and runs like an idiot.

Edit, this:

922.gif

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I mean, you're recruiting pretty hard for being on a server that's less than one expansion unlock from being dead. The skins work on classic models too, kinda... You're totally right though, they are all super weird looking, really out of place. Worse than the bubble helmet heros forge shit even. Although, I do have the illusion from that pack on my rogue, I call it "Forest Romulan.". It makes the worst noise and runs like an idiot.

Edit, this:

922.gif

holy shit you gotta be kidding. any possible desire to play this just instantly evaporated. what is this? some sort of Elf Inventor?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
You can use classic models, only true scum use Luclin models on TLP.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
So would "ultra scum" be those that don't play on TLP, but post in the thread still to tell others they are scum?

Cinge, get a grip on your life man. Get things under control and stop posting you broke ass newbie.

Suck someone else's dick, cause no one here cares, nope, not even zaide. Stop posting dude.

Last edited:
  • 3Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
So I got a 7th ring pick up, killed Rygorr, and as I was heading into Garadain to turn it in, the turn in got sniped. Sucks, but at least I got the head, right? So now I have to perpetuate the cycle of assholery and do it to some one else. No way I'm getting a whole new set of marching orders just to potentially get it sniped again. So I'm sitting in EW after a ring war. Pick is about to pop. Pops. Some necro spawns it, so I wait for Garadain to say his shit and the necro is right there with me spamming his head. I get it in first. Get my ring. I feel bad, but blame Thicctunes (I think was the name of the guy LAWL) who sniped mine. At least he got his head from it. So I get a tell from him doing the old "OH don't worry, I got your name" routine which is sad, and then another guildmate starts sending me tells about how they thought my guild was reputable but guess not and how that being done to me is no reason to do it to some one else. BUT:

A: Fuck them, they can do the same thing within 24 hours like I did on next pick spawn
B: They were a Necro, I was an SK. I know the regen is good for them, but fuck off dude.
C: Their guild "Apocalypse End" (or something) I'm not even sure can do a Ring War

I do feel 35% bad because it sucks when some one did it to me, but like I said, took me less than 24 hours to get my turn in. Sucks we gotta do this shit but DBG dun care bruh. Gotta cut throats where there's throats to cut.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarmie

Golden Squire
Got my accounts back, was the fact that they wanted 2FA and I ignored the request on half my accounts. Seemed to be their way of saying "no really, 2FA" in a manner I couldn't just ignore. Would be nice to know why they find my accounts suspicious, but it's probably a combination of the account names and people reporting me for boxing even though I general stay out of people's way. Either way it feels good to be complete again, my muscles memory of how to play my groups is engrained enough that I had trouble adjusting to just half of them for a week.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So I got a 7th ring pick up, killed Rygorr, and as I was heading into Garadain to turn it in, the turn in got sniped. Sucks, but at least I got the head, right? So now I have to perpetuate the cycle of assholery and do it to some one else. No way I'm getting a whole new set of marching orders just to potentially get it sniped again. So I'm sitting in EW after a ring war. Pick is about to pop. Pops. Some necro spawns it, so I wait for Garadain to say his shit and the necro is right there with me spamming his head. I get it in first. Get my ring. I feel bad, but blame Thicctunes (I think was the name of the guy LAWL) who sniped mine. At least he got his head from it. So I get a tell from him doing the old "OH don't worry, I got your name" routine which is sad, and then another guildmate starts sending me tells about how they thought my guild was reputable but guess not and how that being done to me is no reason to do it to some one else. BUT:

A: Fuck them, they can do the same thing within 24 hours like I did on next pick spawn
B: They were a Necro, I was an SK. I know the regen is good for them, but fuck off dude.
C: Their guild "Apocalypse End" (or something) I'm not even sure can do a Ring War

I do feel 35% bad because it sucks when some one did it to me, but like I said, took me less than 24 hours to get my turn in. Sucks we gotta do this shit but DBG dun care bruh. Gotta cut throats where there's throats to cut.

Just tell them Quicktune said it was ok, Everyone blames every stolen ring on me anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Who failed their ring war? Thought this shit was fast and easy.

faileddain.PNG

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ring War takes like 90minutes + for the two I've done. Wouldn't be so bad if the later giants weren't highly magic resistant. Unslowed mobs aren't too bad, but when there's 10+ of them it gets a little annoying. Narandi is also kind of a douche, but some of the rewards are way worth it. We generally only try to do it if we have at least 30 people.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We do ringwars every Sunday with around 30. It takes almost two hours or so.

It's not hard with a raid but anyone doing it with two groups might get crushed.

Narandi has Mark

Solkos

Golden Knight of the Realm
We do ringwars every Sunday with around 30. It takes almost two hours or so.

It's not hard with a raid but anyone doing it with two groups might get crushed.

Narandi has Mark

This statement is a pretty sharp contrast to what you said the other day about how easy the ring war was.

We have no problems doing 10th rings for people 10 people and 15 minutes.

Try joining a guild that likes helping each other.

One week ago Tiggle's guild must have been so much better because it can do the ring war with 10 people in 15 minutes. New Tiggle guild kills all of Thurg with a failed Ring War. Fortunately now days you don't lose anything with a failed ring war.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
There it is, although i fully expected "LmAo We Can Do ThAT Shit In 3 MiNUtes With 7 People, EZ Kronos"