Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
So my previous comment still stands....the amount of people required and time it takes for a ring war is just not worth it - to me at least.

"But it's so easy, make some friends". Sorry, I wouldn't put so many of my "friends" through that so I could obtain a single item and them a pat on the back

Yes I know other items drop, not impressed by them considering how much easier it is to obtain comparable/better drops in the mass amount of drops coming from raids weekly

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yeah, I was using my incorrect assumption from my times doing it in P99 where you could highsun most of the Giants.

We have not failed a ring war yet on Agnarr though.

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
So what's the population like now? I lost all desire to play after the HS/VP shit fest. Blows my fucking mind that the devs won't change these quests to accommodate the sheer number of people and griefing assholes.

Solkos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I was using my incorrect assumption from my times doing it in P99 where you could highsun most of the Giants.

We have not failed a ring war yet on Agnarr though.

Wait you were saying that you were heavily implying that you were doing the 10th ring war with 10 people in 15 minutes on this server and that others should join your guild because you are so 1337.

I can't imagine what your Ventrillo server sounds like every time something is different on this server if the guild leader is still comparing EQ TLP to P99. Your ICQ box must fill up with complaints every time something is different.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
They did make HS easier to grab, when they changed the Chancellor spawn the jade prod's value dropped to super low levels and basically you could easily buy one for cheap or go grab one yourself pretty quickly. The Xygoz camp weirdly became something people actually behaved at, you'd join whichever group was camping it, get a number in line and stay there until it was your turn. Since he's a relatively short respawn versus the old Chancellor camp it wasn't that bad with him as the cockblocker to the HS key.

VP key was never made super easy, still have to painfully camp a lot of stuff. When they made it so you couldn't MQ it what that did do is eventually made the SONH medallion a little easier to farm because the "pros" who were camping it to sell MQs eventually cleared out, then all the casuals who followed eventually cleared out and it was much easier, but still not 'easy' or enjoyable in any remote sense. It could still take you over a week checking it 7-8 times a day if you were some combination of unlucky/bad at clicking a pixel.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Population seems fine to me. Specially with the xp bonus going on. SoL opens Jan 31.

Got kronos for anyone that needz. $9, even to my favorite stalkers!

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh man, Ogre BL is still the greatest combo ever, fuckin bear pets $$

fuck ranger/ench i'm sellin their shit and makin a BL, i have my 2nd account's cleric to level in the mean time

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
getting the EQ itch. thinking about finally starting up on this server. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• 1Picard
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and it has begun. look for your new friendly neighborhood lizard necromancer Pharmakos in game.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
EQ000000.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Was already talked into starting my paladin asap instead of waiting til I could twink him. Look for me on Madriax now. =P

Gonna miss my Woolygimp pet =\