Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
That took us like 70 minutes the first time we killed AoW I think. I had to take a shit about halfway through but I don't think anyone noticed I was gone for 10 minutes.

Are you in that guild? Why?

Your guildleader is the personification of the hopeless EQ lifer. He can't stand up under his own power and got yelled at by his grandma on stream.

He lives in a basement/trailer for sure.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Hey!! But he's got like 5 million kroners!!!

We all know he must be using krono as an income stream, yet people get banned so often you'd think he'd be banned by now if he was....his account has to be flagged anyways with high krono numbers.

Can't explain that

Xevy

Log Wizard
bfa602a9a618e7bab7b212d820c339d0.png

Oh yeah?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
if it rots, why not? we sold LR to tolans vulak weapon to rangers all the time. more krono to buy droppable tank gear with!

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
We've had a lot of warrior swords drop. I don't know if they're rotting yet, but very soon they will be.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rolled up a Iksar shammy for the Empire! If anyone has some twink shammy gear to sell hit me up! Name in game is Regime.

Sukik rolled up too and made a SK.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Finally changed our guild name so we won't be confused with all the other guilds with the word defiant in the name also, no gross Cohh stigma as well.

<Pitfall> is much nicer.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Finally changed our guild name so we won't be confused with all the other guilds with the word defiant in the name also, no gross Cohh stigma as well.

<Pitfall> is much nicer.

Wasn't that the name of one of your Necros alts? He the boss now? Afflicted I believe.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Wasn't that the name of one of your Necros alts? He the boss now? Afflicted I believe.

Pitfall was the name of our alt guild the core made to escape from Cohhs dick suckers during the classic era.

We had the guild name already and we liked it.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user