Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I gave them 30KR once, and honestly if he had asked me for 50KR instead, I would have done it. I'm surprised he didn't try and gouge me when he had the chance. I had been spamming to buy loot rights on something for a long time, and my offer was slowly increasing.

He only asked for the same amount I had been offering publicly.

I don't know the guy at all, but it was a pleasure doing business with him.

Ancient Mana song?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All jokes aside he's a pretty friendly dude to interact with.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Sounds cool. What might it allow you to kill that you couldn't kill before? Never thought of it being on a caster

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
Sounds cool. What might it allow you to kill that you couldn't kill before? Never thought of it being on a caster

I'm not too sure specifically. However, as one random example I wanted to kill Vilefang for a friend of mine. Vilefang's not extreme or anything, but it's something that is not usually soloed. When slow procced, it became entirely trivial. I also noticed that soloing puppets got a lot easier, as I don't need to spend anywhere near as much mana on lifetaps.

I'm sure it will help a lot in Luclin.

Some people think I'm crazy for picking one up, but since I don't like to play multiple characters...how else am I going to slow something? :)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Those are the fun items in EQ that are just enough to make a difference in very specific situations. I won’t lie I itch reading this thread almost every time

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My group's enchanter just fell out of the window at Karnors like it was the Summer of 2000 all over again and got everyone save me killed. Shammies dont play that shit. I straight up did a Autobots Roll Out for that precious zoneline.

It's a Christmas Miracle.

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ah, the PUG life. So Glad I 3 box the core of any group and can just replace anyone at a whim if required. This will become super useful when the AA grind begins.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ah, the PUG life. So Glad I 3 box the core of any group and can just replace anyone at a whim if required. This will become super useful when the AA grind begins.

I'll group with you. I had a exp pot going and didn't want it to go to waste. I just camped out haha. I am almost lvl 43.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve tried to talk myself in to playing again (52 enchanter) but Kronoquest just doesn’t have the same appeal.