Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya people cry that boxing ruins the game but there are some real retarded pugs out there that just dont know how the game works or how to play it. enchanters that dont charm, afk clerics, bad pullers etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh, I'm not likely to be doing any grinding until luclin since I'm max 60 with a bunch of EE and plat/krono already. I was just commenting on how bad pugs can be. It's amazing, really.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya through my father's raiding guilds hes been in on agnarr i've learned theres lot of new players that never played EQ and have no clue what to do

• 1Like

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Finally... 2 grad classes, 2 board exams, 1 kid spending 2 weeks in the hospital, and being unsatisfied with 2 characters (to mid-40's) later, I finally got a character to 60 yesterday! I have one week before I go back to work and four weeks before my last semester of grad classes but the worst is behind me. If anyone needs 60 chanter for anything... groups, raids, epic stuff, whatever, I am ready to lend a hand. :) Hoping I even get to raid a bit! I was so looking forward to this server and it has been one hurdle after another and priorities had to come first. I. am. pumped!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some shit guild Headless Umpire intentionally training groups in velks nice.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
No gm support, it's the wild west.

When we kill Quarm I'm going to chain train everyone until the GMs put me out of my misery.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
decided i really don't want to switch to Agnarr after putting in so much time on TAKP, especially since they're both going to end at the same expansion. some people were pretty nice to me while i did play here, tho, and i have a few decent pieces of gear on my paladin. probably should hand it off before my sub runs out, anyone want it? Moogalak Moogalak gets first dibs, but if he doesn't want it then whomever. maybe @a_skeleton_02 for his guild.

spiked seahorse hide breastplate
drake skull helm
worked dragonskin mask
spider fur collar
spider fur cloak
worked dragonhorn bracers
black ice leggings
2x velium fire wedding rings
dwarven work boots
bloodstained mantle
crested spaulders
executioners hood
earring of grachnist
velium short blade

nothing phenomenal, but worth a few k total, good enough to get an alt started

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
decided i really don't want to switch to Agnarr after putting in so much time on TAKP, especially since they're both going to end at the same expansion. some people were pretty nice to me while i did play here, tho, and i have a few decent pieces of gear on my paladin. probably should hand it off before my sub runs out, anyone want it? Moogalak Moogalak gets first dibs, but if he doesn't want it then whomever. maybe @a_skeleton_02 for his guild.

drake skull helm
worked dragonskin mask
spider fur collar
spider fur cloak
black ice leggings
dwarven work boots
bloodstained mantle
crested spaulders
executioners hood
earring of grachnist
velium short blade

Thanks for the offer but you'd be better off finding a young paladin in unrest and gearing him out!

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>

drake skull helm
worked dragonskin mask
spider fur collar
spider fur cloak
black ice leggings
dwarven work boots
bloodstained mantle
crested spaulders
executioners hood
earring of grachnist
velium short blade

Going to be out of town a few more days, but i do have a buddy that'd use that stuff. Ill shoot you a PM this weekend.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tales of the Pub episode #69

Druid in group thought I was being "hurtful" for fat shaming by saying "Anyone need a lil Jenny Craig shrink?"

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Likely some beached whale and you just reminded them how even in a virtual reality the world is designed for more manageable sizes.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A little quality time in seb during bonus xp
EQ000020.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users