Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Needless

Toe Sucker
so whats the better bang for your buck on the 3 haste belts? RBB 8k, RBG 5.5k, seahorse 9.2kish?

I need to upgrade this POS FBSS

Sterling

El Presidente
so whats the better bang for your buck on the 3 haste belts? RBB 8k, RBG 5.5k, seahorse 9.2kish?

I need to upgrade this POS FBSS
I mean the Seahorse belt has the most haste and none of them have particularly good stats so that seems like an easy one.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Hit 40 on my bst. Wanted to get farther but damn kids and work and crap. Back at it again tomorrow...

Thinking bout leveling him and my sk up together when I get to 50. Thinking that would be a decent duo

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Failed to kill Emp with in 24 hours, got him down and died to a bad set of procs. Took to long assining tank targets on our third attempt and he desapwned.

Oh well, was a valiant effort really proud of our people for doing the work. Will kill him next week

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, there has been a lot of misinformation about who did Emp Ssra first, and how. Here is the facts: Faceless Empire killed Emperor Ssraeshza 5 hours 44 minutes after Luclin launched. How we managed to get into Emp's room so quickly with a raid force was an interesting bug we found during our Test server experiments. The 85/15 raid allowances for Planes of Power and beyond happened to work. We tested this in both open world and instances.

Thats the fact's folks.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It's all ogre.
GaQeHsu.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
No BL, doesnt count as a kill.

Anyone have any good suggestions where I can level myself post 40 in Luclin, or just stick to the tried and true leveling spots?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No BL, doesnt count as a kill.

Anyone have any good suggestions where I can level myself post 40 in Luclin, or just stick to the tried and true leveling spots?

Acrylia Caverns used to be the fastest for a casual grind IF you get it right, with inner AC later taking you potentially all the way to 60 if you get the run of the place. Decent xp mod and very low hp mobs, and really high cash rate on top of that. Just sucks if (when) crowded. Grimling mobs just tend to be low hp high cash almost everywhere.

Griegs is the best for a powerleveling type setup, can chain a LOT of mobs for high kill rates. The place sucks if your group sucks though. Sanctus seru until low 50s is the good alternative if you have poor classes or players; go up into the wall and do circles, VERY easy, but slower xp and gets low lvl by mid 50s. Ssra in mid to high 50s is, actually, steady xp and easy pulls on first floor, but I imagine gets clobbered by keyers are drama still?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yes, but the price whet from near 9k to 6k right now. that is a 33% drop

Many people wait for the bazaar to unload shit, especially mundane shit thats annoying to sell (eg tradeskill mats or noob junk). Further, sellers are available AFK, which is a way bigger deal for economies than most realize. The result is usually the buying market is like 10 or more times the typical size of any time pre luclin and the first week or two of luclin is the single best time to be a buyer on any TLP.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kronos were at 6k before Luclin launched. I personally bought some at 5750 a week before Luclin.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Ya i sold a ton of shit ive had sitting in my bags since classic overnight. Stuff I wouldnt even /auction about.