Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah, Fepy had an issue with gambling and was removed when he sold his mana robe for 20 krono so he could keep betting krono on roll downs.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya bazaar brings prices down, it sucks for sellers unless you sell kronos then its not so bad. wow 20 krono for mana robe! was he gambling with ramuh?

the good thing is i dont have to sit in commonlands with my autoit macro to spam two chat lines every 2 minutes rofl

feels good buying krono for 5600 each just now

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Fepy had an issue with gambling and was removed when he sold his mana robe for 20 krono so he could keep betting krono on roll downs.

Well haha I did not know that, he was always cool when he was in my guild as far as I knew. That sucks.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
We made the mistake of introducing him to Roll Down during a Phara Dar poopsock and that was that. I think I've lost 6 or 7 krono playing that damned game!

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Grouped with FE cleric Ambulance today or something....Holy hell good luck with that guy.

Like an unfunny secrets/maffaka type of person and not good on top of it all

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Grouped with FE cleric Ambulance today or something....Holy hell good luck with that guy.

Like an unfunny secrets/maffaka type of person and not good on top of it all

Where do you rank Abacab on a scale of Mafakka to Secrets?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
FE has some winners that's for sure.

Had some half naked FE recruit named..Kroban? Korvin? something like that.

Sent me a tell when i had a 35 person raid killing shards in FG saying "You guys dont play nice now you will pay, I got 4 groups of FE inc"

I told him his app was denied and he started training grey con mobs on us.

Then some shitter SK named Meatcastle showed up and said we need to pick a /pick and stick with it or FE would KS all our mobs.

So I sent a group of our DPS the follow him around and KS him while asking him why his friends aren't helping him.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
FE has some winners that's for sure.

Had some half naked FE recruit named..Kroban? Korvin? something like that.

Sent me a tell when i had a 35 person raid killing shards in FG saying "You guys dont play nice now you will pay, I got 4 groups of FE inc"

I told him his app was denied and he started training grey con mobs on us.

Then some shitter SK named Meatcastle showed up and said we need to pick a /pick and stick with it or FE would KS all our mobs.

So I sent a group of our DPS the follow him around and KS him while asking him why his friends aren't helping him.

B baconlog how do you respond?

• 1Worf

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
We sat at the 2 warrior spawns for 1.5 hours picking over without anyone showing up until a batphone went off. I’m guessing The ks squad didn’t follow your directions bro.

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We sat at the 2 warrior spawns for 1.5 hours picking over without anyone showing up until a batphone went off. I’m guessing The ks squad didn’t follow your directions bro.

I'm getting unconfirmed that after 10 hours the FE raid finally showed up.

Poor Trucidation.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I feel bad for skipping out on luclin but I cant pry myself away from monster hunter world. Glad you guys are still having fun.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
One person does a /random 1000, lets say it turns up a 560. The next person does a /random 560. Continue this process until one person rolls a zero, that person loses.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
First time for me in luclin. Also first time playing a ranger

Omg this is probably the most excited moment in all of EQ for me. AM3 + EQ + blessed mithril arrows + combat fury....... completely insane and I only have a wind saber bow. 198% haste. Shits like a 56/11 bow. Completely crushes ranger melee in every way
Wow.

Hit trueshot and probably pump 100k damage in the time it lasts

Bow of the destroyer 30% faster? Sheeeezzz

• 1Like