Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Sterling

El Presidente
All you shitbirds should be still playing on Phinigel! Playing through the expansions I missed the first time around has been great.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
All you shitbirds should be still playing on Phinigel! Playing through the expansions I missed the first time around has been great.

The homies have been keeping us up to date, we're always talking everyday to catch up and you're welcome to join the Discord. Its basically all TL or AoS officers along with core people talking nonsense, posting meme's, and making fun of each other savagely. We even have Mugatu streaming now for our entertainment which is really hilarious. I told the young A Astral the othmir are forming under Dannin, whenever anyone is ready for some casualness with the family just let us know :)

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
The homies have been keeping us up to date, we're always talking everyday to catch up and you're welcome to join the Discord. Its basically all TL or AoS officers along with core people talking nonsense, posting meme's, and making fun of each other savagely. We even have Mugatu streaming now for our entertainment which is really hilarious. I told the young A Astral the othmir are forming under Dannin, whenever anyone is ready for some casualness with the family just let us know :)

The thought of releveling with phinny classic exp makes me want to jump off of a bridge.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The thought of releveling with phinny classic exp makes me want to jump off of a bridge.

Leveling 1 character to 100 in Path of Exile is like leveling at minimum 5x over in Classic to 50. It's not fun to do, but It's really not that bad. Imagine on live when we used to have hell levels and no potions etc, it was way way worse. Leveling with Dannin, Drilly, Webin, Mugatu was the only way I said I would redo it anyway. Its the people that make it fun, these guys are the only reason ill play EQ now period.

Mwapo

Leveling 1 character to 100 in Path of Exile is like leveling at minimum 5x over in Classic to 50. It's not fun to do, but It's really not that bad. Imagine on live when we used to have hell levels and no potions etc, it was way way worse. Leveling with Dannin, Drilly, Webin, Mugatu was the only way I said I would redo it anyway. Its the people that make it fun, these guys are the only reason ill play EQ now period.

I hear that. I don't know why people play this game without being in a guild with people they like to game with. Frankly, the game just isn't good enough to stand on its own. The social aspect is at least 80% of the reason I enjoy it. Good people and funny drama.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea I seem to remember the name bonestealer causing a lot of grief throughout each expansion so far. Really surprised he's still standing. Sorry to hear you guys have had to put up with his shenanigans

Unrelated. I was so excited to get 62 for the mage spell hand of ixiblat(sp?). (Never played PoP before). Figured all my box pets would be doing God's work at 220dmg per proc....nope, maybe like 70-120dmg it seems...

The mage epic pet is better than all the PoP pets, iirc.

Wynn

The Magician epic pets have never compared well vs PoP pets, even the 61. I actually remember back when PoP came out epic mages were livid that a pet you could get so easily was better than their epic; especially because back in the old days most people didn't even get an epic complete into well into Velious or even Luclin for some people, so it wasn't like TLP where they were rocking the Epic pet from like 12 hours after Kunark release.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
So mage epic pet is better than any PoP pet other than 65 earth pet?

Why is my lvl 62 spell summoned fist of ixiblat procing for like 75 damage instead of the 220 or whatever the tooltip says?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hmm, ok. It must have been some emulated server that I remember it being better than PoP pets on. Sorry.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mages need to not complain. I think I used my necro epic once just to test it out, and it got resisted.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
That duck stick was a pain in the ass to get back in the day. Fucking slime blood was a bottleneck. Then the epic itself sucked. Took too long to cast, and was easily resisted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
That duck stick was a pain in the ass to get back in the day. Fucking slime blood was a bottleneck. Then the epic itself sucked. Took too long to cast, and was easily resisted.

Necro is the only class I have at 60 pre PoP without an epic. And I have 8 classes at 60+. I only use(d) the necro for sniping kills on loot I need, or fd flopping to a certain spot dragging my mage corpse for res and CoH setup shop. Fuck paying for slime blood, and fuck going to kill instanced golems too. I hate fear.

Necro is also good to have just to leave fd around the world camping shit your mains need

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user