Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Have you guys tried killing all 12 in the instance, then doing the event as normal? I think I remember some guilds saying they didn't respawn immediately the 2nd time around, as long as you killed them all first.

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
Tbh, you get that rep because you fail shit like Trak at the end of Kunark, or AoW in Velious, or.....some elemental plane. If anything the Rathe Council bug helped you boys possibly keep up that mirage. I know my guild would have time cleared since we don't fail easy shit in our instances.

Based on your guild's performance in previous xpacs (Phara Dar 11th, Aten tied for 5th) I highly doubt you would have finished PoT by now since Zurdula is easily a better guild than you and is already in PoT and has not finished it yet. If anything, the bug is allowing you to make claims that kill dates in previous xpacs don't even come close to backing up.

Last edited:

Vedette

<Donor>
Based on your guild's performance in previous xpacs (Phara Dar 11th, Aten tied for 5th) I highly doubt you would have finished PoT by now since Zurdula is easily a better guild than you and is already in PoT and has not finished it yet. If anything, the bug is allowing you to make claims that kill dates in previous xpacs don't even come close to backing up.

Didn't Zurdula fail the fish? So you think a guild that one shot everything is inherently weaker then the one that can't? This makes no sense. Zurdula can't clear time because they don't have 72, unless you guys already merged.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
Didn't Zurdula fail the fish? So you think a guild that one shot everything is inherently weaker then the one that can't? This makes no sense. Zurdula can't clear time because they don't have 72, unless you guys already merged.

Yeah but Zurdula saw VP in September.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Only thing I cared about the 'progress' bullshit for was recruitment. Honestly raid times probably matter more than who beat who by 2 days because some one poopsocked something or exploited or trained or raided 48 hours straight or whatever. My guild isn't even on the PoP progress and we're still getting recruits.

Raid times >>>> 19 years late epeen, my mans.

• 1Like

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
Only thing I cared about the 'progress' bullshit for was recruitment. Honestly raid times probably matter more than who beat who by 2 days because some one poopsocked something or exploited or trained or raided 48 hours straight or whatever. My guild isn't even on the PoP progress and we're still getting recruits.

Raid times >>>> 19 years late epeen, my mans.

I think it definitely helped recruits find guilds, and I always wanted to do a sheet with all guild raid times like Phinnys does, but I was too lazy to reach out to every guild leader. But the days of it mattering much are over. There's a reason I just sorted it alphabetically for PoP. I'd still like to know what guilds have killed what for history's sake, though. So feel free to tell me :)

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bunch of salt being thrown around for runners up.

I do think raid times listed would be nice addition.

Vedette

<Donor>
Maybe you should have asked the 10 other guilds that were able to find ways to get their VP keys done before you for advice.

How you feel about this now?

As I said we would have already finished Time. Are you a believer now?

GL, on your petitions.

• 1Like

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
How you feel about this now?

As I said we would have already finished Time. Are you a believer now?

GL, on your petitions.

Grats on getting into Time. But you are very mistaken if you think winning one race negates us beating you for an entire year.

Vedette

<Donor>
Grats on getting into Time. But you are very mistaken if you think winning one race negates us beating you for an entire year.

Again......I said we would have time cleared, and that the Rathe bug helped you and hurt us. Point made, emphatically. Fuck off.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Vise

Molten Core Raider

Not to take away from Zurdula. they have been doing great but we had a 5 day lead on them on all the other elemental gods.

Proof - Safe Travels | Agnarr Progress I imagine we would have had time down by now but I guess we will never know now.
also we didn't take vp serious we changed up raid leaders and some leadership during kunark and weeded out a lot of toxic players. defiantly not our best expansion.

P.s How did your last VT raid go? logs show you didn't even make it to Aten

Good game in Earth tonight guys. Was fun hope you have no hard feelings.

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
P.s How did your last VT raid go? logs show you didn't even make it to Aten

If you're going to try to take shots, you might want to at least be right.

Raids_-_Vex_Thal_[Luclin],_24.Apr.18_-_Trucidation_2018-05-09_20-58-13.jpg

Good game in Earth tonight guys. Was fun hope you have no hard feelings.

No hard feelings but your boy Vedette needs to get laid. Very uptight.