Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
i thought the air pet was better than water at 65

I think water is still the best dps, but the air is just way better utility all around between stuns and high avoidance.

But it's been many moon since I've played a pop level mage. So you could be right.

Sterling

El Presidente
i thought the air pet was better than water at 65
Water pet is generally the best dps. Air pet makes the best tank on stuff that it's stuns land on, with Earth pet being beefier on things that can't be stunned.

Mwapo

Water pet is generally the best dps. Air pet makes the best tank on stuff that it's stuns land on, with Earth pet being beefier on things that can't be stunned.

This was the impression I had. It's neat to see like 5-6 air pets on things that it can stun though. Mob dps is like nothing.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I heard Faceless was doing God's work with the OW Rathe Council since the instance Rathe Council is bugged

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
We just did Fennin OW and the salt and the tears brought some of our enemies to us. NPs, we will kill Fennin with a late night crew while you try to train us. Got plate legs, too!

Wynn

So I will say to any that read here--Faceless is not going to interfere with or attempt Rathe Council again for probably at least a week. We don't have any desire to block the server as a whole from PoTime, we know a lot of people have been raiding simply to get there from day one of the server. Hopefully the remaining guilds that need RC kills can work out amicable agreements, it's a three day respawn timer and if you spend days fighting over it you all get into PoTime slower.

That being said we did battle Trucidation in there for 3 days or so; it basically started out with a general sense of "hey OW is ours, as it has been all server" and we caught Truci trying to do OW. It probably would've ended there and we'd have just let Truci have it later, but unfortunately a huge portion of Faceless bears extreme ill will toward Truci. A lot of that has to do with the infamous "Salt Digests", Truci members openly mocking noobs they stole epics from, and the blatant MQ2 warping onto dropped items in Swamp of No Hope.

Because we deal with some bad rep ourselves, I actually know what it's like when 90% of a guild is good people and you bear the blame for the 10%, Faceless still has people that hate us over dudes we had in the guild who stole camps/etc in Classic who haven't been guilded in 6+ months. So on some level I know Truci paid a high price for the behavior of the few, many of whom may no longer be with the guild; but at the same time I mean that stuff was so toxic that it's kind of silly to act outraged when it comes back on you. I still remember this noob I met when I was camping Lord Bergurgle, was a Magician who camped crowns for like 8 Clerics in her very low tier raid guild. She had a couple of them stolen by Truci dudes and GMs never made them whole because she was doing a multiquest (they don't help with those.)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Don't worry, Truci will clear time after 2-3 other guilds and still be #2 on their site!

That said, good on you for letting people do OW. If you want to cockblock Truci whenever you can it'd still be pretty funny.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm assuming both sides suffered suspensions so Trucidation might not be able to complete Rathe currently.

We were already over it when a Trucidation member trained us on a Fennin kill and our peaceful members even said fuck them. We still killed Fennin, though.

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
Because we deal with some bad rep ourselves, I actually know what it's like when 90% of a guild is good people and you bear the blame for the 10%, Faceless still has people that hate us over dudes we had in the guild who stole camps/etc in Classic who haven't been guilded in 6+ months. So on some level I know Truci paid a high price for the behavior of the few, many of whom may no longer be with the guild; but at the same time I mean that stuff was so toxic that it's kind of silly to act outraged when it comes back on you.

I've never personally acted outraged over it. It's a game, and I don't take it personally. The people in Faceless I consider to be friends are going to be my friends even if I think their decisions regarding this situation were wrong. But you're right, if I based my opinion of Faceless on the people that were around in Classic/Kunark, I would definitely hate you all, because I can't tell you how many times some idiots tried to train me out of camps like Djarn back in the day.

Don't worry, Truci will clear time after 2-3 other guilds and still be #2 on their site!

Would make sense if I was doing ranks this xpac. I'm not. Also, we killed the last encounter 2nd on the server in Kunark/Velious/Luclin, and we ended up just ahead of the #3 guild each time. Crazy how that works.

I'm assuming both sides suffered suspensions so Trucidation might not be able to complete Rathe currently.

We were already over it when a Trucidation member trained us on a Fennin kill and our peaceful members even said fuck them. We still killed Fennin, though.

Nah, we'll be fine. There were only a few.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I feel like the rathe instance was bugged near the end of PoP on phinny as well. It was really a blessing. But kind of funny if they never ended up fixing it after all this time.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A Battle for Time
Truc Vs Faceless
The Final Showdown main event live at Madison Square Garden.

Eonan

Doer of Things
What did the Faceless nerds get suspended for? Trying to keep up with this dank drama. (Assume this other group got hit for the Fenin trains)

Wynn

So far only one Faceless person was suspended; while the suspension notification was vague it's likely for training.

Vedette

<Donor>
Would make sense if I was doing ranks this xpac. I'm not. Also, we killed the last encounter 2nd on the server in Kunark/Velious/Luclin, and we ended up just ahead of the #3 guild each time. Crazy how that works.

Tbh, you get that rep because you fail shit like Trak at the end of Kunark, or AoW in Velious, or.....some elemental plane. If anything the Rathe Council bug helped you boys possibly keep up that mirage. I know my guild would have time cleared since we don't fail easy shit in our instances.