Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
What about the mutliple shawls and ring 8s that your guild stole?

Stole one shawl, GMs removed the shawl and gave it to the rightfull owner.

The 8th ring event is a contested spawn nothing like the RC.

The fact that the GMs consider the Shawl turn in mob something you can't steal is reassuring.

Zaide Zaide I talked to that roxxly chick thanks for the link.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Stole one shawl, GMs removed the shawl and gave it to the rightfull owner.

The 8th ring event is a contested spawn nothing like the RC.

The fact that the GMs consider the Shawl turn in mob something you can't steal is reassuring.

Zaide Zaide I talked to that roxxly chick thanks for the link.
shawl is way different. its a quest turn in with items involved

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ehh i stole a few 8th rings on phinigel lol. it was a cycle, someone did it to u then u had to do it to the next etc.

• 1Like

Vedette

<Donor>
That's two to many

I'll go back to lurking. I just happened to be in a pillow fight with a truci member when all this went down. Also, we are completely cool with you guys hanging out in the AoE spawn while we do the event next time. I'm sure we can at least clear it without wipes, and save everyone some time.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine being so assmad about a 20 year old elf simulator that I'd go and complain about it to some random diversity hire on Twitter

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I can't imagine being so assmad about a 20 year old elf simulator that I'd go and complain about it to some random diversity hire on Twitter

Probably takes less time than crying about it here and it might actually produce some results.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm just loving the level of salt all of a sudden. I had written off this thread as dying of old age.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's pretty great. Like a bunch of lemmings all pushing in front of each other to see who can rush first off the edge of a cliff.

• 1Like

Vise

Molten Core Raider
GM Dalgras (Daybreak Games)
May 10, 3:14 PM PDT
Greetings Traveler,

First, we would like to thank you for reporting this suspected violation of Community Standards, and to enforce our Terms of Service and Code of Conduct.

Secondly, we can assure you that this situation has been investigated and we have found that no rules have been violated at this time. If additional information is provided that there is indeed a violation of our policies, and one which requires administrative action to be taken, it will be addressed appropriately.

Hui

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Glad someone else remembers this.
I think it's hilarious a_skeleton_02 is crying about getting council stolen. He's known for being a total asshat on the server since Kunark (although I quit once luclin released). He would train/ks/charm leash anyone and then do the typical "u mad?".

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wow I saw in our Discord Addictions had a stream up so I tuned in just in time to see a full 72 man raid wipe to Quarm, one with 14 Clerics. I can honestly say I've never seen worse/more embarrassing play in all my time raiding EQ. There's a mini-race going on between Zurdula and Addictions, of course the result doesn't matter--Zurdula will get Server 2nd clear of PoP regardless (Addictions didn't kill Rathe Council so whether they get Quarm 2nd or not is irrelevant.)

I rag on Faceless sometimes when our guys do dumb things, but Addictions appears to be made up of dudes who wouldn't even make it through a trial in Faceless, and we have pretty lax recruiting standards.

I guess since the server is over we can do a /thread finished now too, adios kids.