Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Wow I saw in our Discord Addictions had a stream up so I tuned in just in time to see a full 72 man raid wipe to Quarm, one with 14 Clerics. I can honestly say I've never seen worse/more embarrassing play in all my time raiding EQ. There's a mini-race going on between Zurdula and Addictions, of course the result doesn't matter--Zurdula will get Server 2nd clear of PoP regardless (Addictions didn't kill Rathe Council so whether they get Quarm 2nd or not is irrelevant.)

I rag on Faceless sometimes when our guys do dumb things, but Addictions appears to be made up of dudes who wouldn't even make it through a trial in Faceless, and we have pretty lax recruiting standards.

I guess since the server is over we can do a /thread finished now too, adios kids.

I wiped to Phinny once at level 40 :(

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Addictions has now wiped to Quarm as many times as Faceless has ever engaged him. No clue how anyone wipes on Quarm, our first kill we didn't even discuss strategy or anything, just YOLO'd it with no issues.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sonaue00

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Addictions has now wiped to Quarm as many times as Faceless has ever engaged him. No clue how anyone wipes on Quarm, our first kill we didn't even discuss strategy or anything, just YOLO'd it with no issues.

I heard that actually doing TRC actually helps prepare you for Quarm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
Didn't Zurdula fail the fish? So you think a guild that one shot everything is inherently weaker then the one that can't? This makes no sense. Zurdula can't clear time because they don't have 72, unless you guys already merged.

You were saying?

• 1Like

Vedette

<Donor>
You were saying?

They had a 3 day head start, and beat us by an hour. What's your point? Your the one eating crow on that exchange, pal. We cleared time in 2 days. GL, whenever you finally get in time, and your at best 4th place finish. You'll always have VP, and your ground spawn warping.

• 1Salty

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
They had a 3 day head start, and beat us by an hour. What's your point? Your the one eating crow on that exchange, pal.

I never once claimed we would get server 2nd quarm, unlike you. I also never claimed that it took 72 people to finish time. Zurdula did it with 52, and it only took one pull.

Also, you still have to kill RC legit to claim 3rd. You may very well do so, but I hope you learned a lesson from your previous posts that not everything works out the way you hope it will. My gut tells me you didn't though.

You'll always have VP, and your ground spawn warping.

And Aten. And Warders. And all the mobs before the RC bug threw everything into disarray. Grats on Quarm, though. Stay salty, friend.

Wynn

After what was shown on Addictions stream tonight Vedette needs to be in hiding for at least a week, that shit was the most embarrassing shit I've ever seen--and I used to watch <My Pants> raid streams.

• 1Picard

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wiping on Quarm is just impressive. It's the easiest fight in Time. Roll MGB CR and Wood, throw in celestial regen pots, and bury slow so it isn't dispelled. That's it.

Vedette

<Donor>
I never once claimed we would get server 2nd quarm, unlike you. I also never claimed that it took 72 people to finish time. Zurdula did it with 52, and it only took one pull.

Also, you still have to kill RC legit to claim 3rd. You may very well do so, but I hope you learned a lesson from your previous posts that not everything works out the way you hope it will. My gut tells me you didn't though.

And Aten. And Warders. And all the mobs before the RC bug threw everything into disarray. Grats on Quarm, though. Stay salty, friend.

I had no idea Truci didn't count our Rathe kill as legit. Color me not suprised. That's hilarious. Make it up as you go. Quarm is all that matters for progression, and finishing. No one cared who the first guild was to do the CT revamp, or Rumblecrush in Luclin.

I think this whole thread is funny. I watched MM shred 10 FE tanks, and their own Rathe council shit show. Truci is failing shit, and obv the fish has bested Quicktune. Clearly the elite of the server never has issues.

PS. Quicktune glad you came out of hiding. I was looking for you tonight to link my tink mask, and quarm bracer.

Edit: How could I forget. Good Luck with the Rathe Council poopsock this weekend.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Wynn

I mean it's not Truci that doesn't count your Rathe kill as legit, you haven't killed Rathe Council, no one counts it as legit.

I do find it interesting you mock our Mith Marr kill, yes--he killed tanks. He's like level 78 and our tanks were level 61, but it was the server first Mith Marr kill.

Vedette

<Donor>
I mean it's not Truci that doesn't count your Rathe kill as legit, you haven't killed Rathe Council, no one counts it as legit.

I do find it interesting you mock our Mith Marr kill, yes--he killed tanks. He's like level 78 and our tanks were level 61, but it was the server first Mith Marr kill.

Didn't Zurdula do this in a joint raid, and got credit? That's even funnier. We did down the Council. Two of the last 3 council members, and the AoE. We completed the event. If we didn't complete the event, we woudln't have received the flags.

I only see three tanks die, not bad really considering they're level 61. The tank order btw was Juniorr, Thracian, Himlop, Silvain

I don't believe we lost a man on this fight. We did this maybe an hour after FE. It was a cleaner kill for us. Does that really matter? No, same thing with Quarm.

Zaide where you at now man?

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I don't believe we lost a man on this fight. We did this maybe an hour after FE. It was a cleaner kill for us. Does that really matter? No, same thing with Quarm.

Zaide where you at now man?

Uhm, I'm still at the part where I provided evidence that your claim was false. Can you please reference the ten tank deaths in the video? Do you have a video to show your far superior MM kill that occurred only an hour after ours?

Let's say that you're not just lying again. How does losing 3 tanks vs losing 0 tanks on MM stack up against killing Quarm 11 days later and wiping two times before bind rushing him?

I'm not really interested in comparing us here because it doesn't matter. If you're going to insist on drawing comparisons though I don't see how it's going to produce a positive result for you.

Vedette

<Donor>
Uhm, I'm still at the part where I provided evidence that your claim was false. Can you please reference the ten tank deaths in the video? Do you have a video to show your far superior MM kill that occurred only an hour after ours?

Let's say that you're not just lying again. How does losing 3 tanks vs losing 0 tanks on MM stack up against killing Quarm 11 days later and wiping two times before bind rushing him?

I'm not really interested in comparing us here because it doesn't matter. If you're going to insist on drawing comparisons though I don't see how it's going to produce a positive result for you.

Fight starts around 4 hours 15 minutes mark, not a single death. My point was every guild has struggled on some fight, or had a worse performance then another guild. In your nerd rage, you did miss the point. I was making the argument comparisons don't really matter. Everyone had a few sloppy ones through progression.

Last edited:
  • 2Salty

Tevinter

Lord Nagafen Raider
watching that addictions dude stream was pretty painful. glad i chose to play with the only good guild on this server. I can't imagine how awful it must be to come up with some arbitrary metric to argue why your guild that cleared PoTime 11 days later (and lost the 2nd place race to a raid force w/ 20 less people) could somehow be considered good.

• 2Like

Vise

Molten Core Raider

Fuck what you or truci "Consider" as a legit kill. We Don't count most of your kills either. Zerging shit with 130 people is just laughable. Like Vedette said the goal is to get to Quarm and win. We did get over it.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users