Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

They had a 3 day head start, and beat us by an hour. What's your point? Your the one eating crow on that exchange, pal. We cleared time in 2 days. GL, whenever you finally get in time, and your at best 4th place finish. You'll always have VP, and your ground spawn warping.

Let's be realistic here, 40 dudes and their alts on a 10 hour raid week schedule legitimately drunk one shot mobs your 72 man raid force couldn't

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Let's be realistic here, 40 dudes and their alts on a 10 hour raid week schedule legitimately drunk one shot mobs your 72 man raid force couldn't
We didn't have a full 72 man raid. it also was our offnight. we also had a lot of drunk people with a lot of boxed toons.

• 2Salty

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
We didn't have a full 72 man raid.

HRP3TbQ.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's hilarious how triggered the bad Addictions players are. If they didn't care they'd just shut up and be the scrubs they are, but they keep trying to make up nonsense, compare themselves somehow to the server 1st guild (that beat them by almost 2 full weeks), or Zurdula who beat them because they didn't wipe on the easiest boss in time--then they lie about not having a full raid to hide the shame that they did worse than Zurdula even with 20 more bodies.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
It's hilarious how triggered the bad Addictions players are. If they didn't care they'd just shut up and be the scrubs they are, but they keep trying to make up nonsense, compare themselves somehow to the server 1st guild (that beat them by almost 2 full weeks), or Zurdula who beat them because they didn't wipe on the easiest boss in time--then they lie about not having a full raid to hide the shame that they did worse than Zurdula even with 20 more bodies.
it clearly shows someone offline in that we also had alts sitting in the raid we didn't have room to piggy in. I guess after taking so much crack you really are brain dead.

• 2Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
it clearly shows someone offline in that we also had alts sitting in the raid we didn't have room to piggy in. I guess after taking so much crack you really are brain dead.
Haha so you had one or two offline so it might have been 70 instead of 72 and you think this is some kind of huge gotcha?

Did you have 32 members in the raid but offline? Why? Why would you do that?

I have no dog in this fight but you look pretty stupid.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
So guilds that took 2 weeks instead of 2 days to clear PoP are having an Epeen fight in this thread? That's what's happening?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I Said we had alts in the raid we could not piggy in.
You didn't answer the entire question entirely and I bet that was on purpose, was it 30 of them or was it more likely 2 or 3?

It wasn't more than 10 if you have ever played EQ before in your life. Well maybe you don't know what 85% of 72 is so that could be something.

So basically you are comparing your raid of maybe 65 to a raid of around 40-50 and claiming some high ground?

What is your goal here in these replies? Correct the record? Establish a higher ranking?

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah I mean it's obvious that at most you had a couple people who may have been waiting outside, for all intents and purposes you had a full raid, Zurdula had 20 open slots. If you want to keep making yourselves look worse please continue, since it looks like you pathologically can neither stop lying or tell lies that help how you look.

It also doesn't take away from the fact you guys actually wiped, you didn't know how to bury slow on Quarm (this is a major part of why you wiped--2x), and the idiot that was doing the stream didn't even have Celestial healing pots until the third attempt (aka a super overpowered potion that largely negates Quarm's AE and has been widely known since Phinny PoP era to be the most obvious thing in the world to use in order to easily clear out PoTime.) Trash guild, trash raid.

I think we had one dude leave our guild for Addictions--Harkle, who was one of our worst players ever, but I'd be shocked if he wasn't one of your top guys.

• 1Like

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I mean it's obvious that at most you had a couple people who may have been waiting outside, for all intents and purposes you had a full raid, Zurdula had 20 open slots. If you want to keep making yourselves look worse please continue, since it looks like you pathologically can neither stop lying or tell lies that help how you look.

It also doesn't take away from the fact you guys actually wiped, you didn't know how to bury slow on Quarm (this is a major part of why you wiped--2x), and the idiot that was doing the stream didn't even have Celestial healing pots until the third attempt (aka a super overpowered potion that largely negates Quarm's AE and has been widely known since Phinny PoP era to be the most obvious thing in the world to use in order to easily clear out PoTime.) Trash guild, trash raid.

I think we had one dude leave our guild for Addictions--Harkle, who was one of our worst players ever, but I'd be shocked if he wasn't one of your top guys.
I miss the days of watching FE wipe to trash in VT.

• 2Salty

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
You didn't answer the entire question entirely and I bet that was on purpose

Of course it was on purpose.

I count 70 raiders in the video. Reasonably likely I missed one or double counted one, so assume 69-71.

Oh, and before Vise lies again here are their names:

Ateren Audible Bonestealer Boomtaztik Braap Buffnik Cazdin Celasit Cinnamon Crowd Cyriss Dafatone Dalaton Darkness Doxxic Draken Esketit Explosiv Fabadar Febrial Firefox Fusionheals Germ Gnargles Growlers Harkle Hevel Insufficient Kaffe Kinetic Kolevii Komic Kujjo Kury Lexie London Lorinser Losty Lumachanter Lumadwen Mattness Melma Melodic Mielikki Nikamtax Nudist Pazuzu Putn Quivermetimbers Rezen Rreiki Salinas Samwell Scato Seelen Sheana Smakins Sumadwen Taxy Tekkin Train Tunein Tyronious Vapinrage Vapinrezz Vedette Viceversa Warpower Xjine Zappy

70 seems accurate though because at some point they showed their raid window and it had 69, and about 30 seconds later another got added.

• 1Like

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Of course it was on purpose.

I count 70 raiders in the video. Reasonably likely I missed one or double counted one, so assume 69-71.

Oh, and before Vise lies again here are their names:

Ateren Audible Bonestealer Boomtaztik Braap Buffnik Cazdin Celasit Cinnamon Crowd Cyriss Dafatone Dalaton Darkness Doxxic Draken Esketit Explosiv Fabadar Febrial Firefox Fusionheals Germ Gnargles Growlers Harkle Hevel Insufficient Kaffe Kinetic Kolevii Komic Kujjo Kury Lexie London Lorinser Losty Lumachanter Lumadwen Mattness Melma Melodic Mielikki Nikamtax Nudist Pazuzu Putn Quivermetimbers Rezen Rreiki Salinas Samwell Scato Seelen Sheana Smakins Sumadwen Taxy Tekkin Train Tunein Tyronious Vapinrage Vapinrezz Vedette Viceversa Warpower Xjine Zappy

70 seems accurate though because at some point they showed their raid window and it had 69, and about 30 seconds later another got added.
Can you update our agnarr progress? please and thank you.

• 2Salty

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is the best part of EQ.

No it's not. The best part of EQ is the Nostalgia and getting new items you previously couldn't. All this bickering and shit about who was "First" to beat a 17 year old encounter is far, FAR from the best thing. I feel for those of you who feel like doing something for the 30,058th time and thinking it's first is an accomplishment. It is, I suppose, but a very minor one.

This isn't the big dick ego game. This is a fucking relic.

• 1Like